T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by rainshot
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

You so smaht, thinking everybody else so dumb.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Agreed. Dude has a god complex as seen in other posts
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Bless your little heart, another internet expert. What do you do for a living?

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

God-complex? Really? Because I share professional experience? I guess if I took what morons say on the internet as gospel, I'd be better at my job. Give me a break!

And as I said, I don't care what you do with your body, but a boat load of supplements is nothing more than creating expensive pee if you're not deficient of said vitamins and minerals due to existing illness or poor diet. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but its the truth. That's how our bodies work--we discard excess as waste, and we preserve things we are deficient in.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antlers
And if you're truly in belief that it should be patient choice of indicated treatments, stop getting upset that (insert internet drug) isn't being "up to the patient". The patient doesn't have a license on the line. The patient isn't responsible for malpractice.
I am absolutely of the opinion that it is ultimately the choice of the patient as to which indicated treatments he or she thinks would be best for them.

And the physician determines what is indicated. PERIOD.

Physicians are MY ADVISORS, not my OWNER.
PERIOD

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

None of your business what I do for a living. I'm an educated American, which suckass kool-aid dispensers like you hate. Waaay beyond being a sheeple that you obviously troll for.

Bless your heart. Keep sucking that commie ass and chkunt-splaining.

Is that the best you have? Call me a "commie" because you don't like what I say, which has nothing to do with communism? And you're an "educated" man? Sure you are....Bless your little bleeding heart.

You keep trying so hard to deflect. Stick to the subject.

1- Vaccines don't work.
2- Masks don't work.
3- Mandates will not work.
4- Ivermectin, hcq, supplements and therapeutics DO WORK.

But keep sucking that ass and dispensing your commie kool-aid.

Now FOAD.

I guarantee you can't prove a thing you say with anything but tinfoil website bullshit.

You're literally the stupidest [bleep] I've ever seen on here.

I can't find anywhere that I said masks, mandates, etc do work. Since when was that the subject?

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
A person doesn't deserve to be used as a guinea pig or killed with Remdesivir because they have the China flu. Doctors orders means whatever the CDC says goes, show me the $money. Ivermectin, hydroxychlorine, vitamins, some sunshine and family is a better option than any hospital, a lot less folks would of died.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JackRyan
And if you're truly in belief that it should be patient choice of indicated treatments, stop getting upset that (insert internet drug) isn't being "up to the patient". The patient doesn't have a license on the line. The patient isn't responsible for malpractice.
I am absolutely of the opinion that it is ultimately the choice of the patient as to which indicated treatments he or she thinks would be best for them.

PERIOD

Who said they were your owner? Your reading comprehension is terrible. I literally said that patients should have choice of appropriate treatment determined by their physician. You require a physician to legally attain many medical treatments. If you don't like your physician's options for you, find another one.

Is this really hard to get for you idiots?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

None of your business what I do for a living. I'm an educated American, which suckass kool-aid dispensers like you hate. Waaay beyond being a sheeple that you obviously troll for.

Bless your heart. Keep sucking that commie ass and chkunt-splaining.

Is that the best you have? Call me a "commie" because you don't like what I say, which has nothing to do with communism? And you're an "educated" man? Sure you are....Bless your little bleeding heart.

You keep trying so hard to deflect. Stick to the subject.

1- Vaccines don't work.
2- Masks don't work.
3- Mandates will not work.
4- Ivermectin, hcq, supplements and therapeutics DO WORK.

But keep sucking that ass and dispensing your commie kool-aid.

Now FOAD.

I guarantee you can't prove a thing you say with anything but tinfoil website bullshit.

You're literally the stupidest [bleep] I've ever seen on here.

I can't find anywhere that I said masks, mandates, etc do work. Since when was that the subject?

You pompous stupid mutherfukker. There are countless personal reports right here on this BBS, you stupid fugk!

Get off your lazy intelligentsia ass and read them, you fugking overeducated moron!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
A person doesn't deserve to be used as a guinea pig or killed with Remdesivir because they have the China flu. Doctors orders means whatever the CDC says goes, show me the $money. Ivermectin, hydroxychlorine, vitamins, some sunshine and family is a better option than any hospital, a lot less folks would of died.

You poor soul...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You HAVE to be your own expert because EVERYONE YOU'VE PAID to give you good advice are all self serving LIARS!

Truth.

That is the truth. You've got to sort through it all and make your own judgments, make your own choices.

Being your own expert is a good thing. Trying to be other people's expert is another.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

God-complex? Really? Because I share professional experience? I guess if I took what morons say on the internet as gospel, I'd be better at my job. Give me a break!

And as I said, I don't care what you do with your body, but a boat load of supplements is nothing more than creating expensive pee if you're not deficient of said vitamins and minerals due to existing illness or poor diet. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but its the truth. That's how our bodies work--we discard excess as waste, and we preserve things we are deficient in.

You sound like another book smart dumbazz.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You pompous stupid mutherfukker. There are countless personal reports right here on this BBS, you stupid fugk!

Get off your lazy intelligentsia ass and read them, you [bleep] overeducated moron!

Keep it up! Change the subject yet some more! You're doing such a fine job of representing your opinions as it is. This is rich!

Last edited by tylerw02; 01/30/22.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You sound like just a plain ole "dumbazz," as you so eloquently put it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

PERIOD

Who said they were your owner? Your reading comprehension is terrible. I literally said that patients should have choice of appropriate treatment determined by their physician. You require a physician to legally attain many medical treatments. If you don't like your physician's options for you, find another one.

The truth finally comes from this commie cokksukker's lips. This is what he really thinks. Everybody here is below him and his intelligence.

Stupid fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
My wife was diagnosed with MS by the foremost MS expert in the intermountain west. She was put on a regimen of expensive MS drugs to little benefit and extensive side effects. At one point, she went to a seminar for MS sufferers and the main speaker was the MS expert. His presentation focused on the benefit of drugs he prescribed for her. A bit of research revealed he was paid a couple hundred $K annually to “consult” for the drug manufacturer.

After a year of the drug regimen and no benefit, her research led her to investigate CCSVI as the cause of her symptoms rather than MS. Against the “expert” physician’s advice and actually hostile reception to treatment for CCSVI, we traveled to another state to get treatment for CCSVI. Her symptoms were completely relieved by the treatment (off-label use of stents in veins as opposed to FDA approved use of stents in arteries).

If she had simply followed the advice and treatment provided by the “expert” physician who limited his practice to treating MS patients, she’d likely be in a wheelchair now, 15 years after he first saw her. Blindly following “experts” of any stripe is a fool’s errand; individual research and personal involvement in medical treatment isn’t just a good idea, it’s mandatory if you’re at all interested in the best possible outcome.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Discussions with democrats always devolve into name calling authoritative rants.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

PERIOD

The truth finally comes from this commie cokksukker's lips. This is what he really thinks. Everybody here is below him and his intelligence.

Stupid fugk.

And you've been name-calling as soon as I posted in this thread because you believe what you read on forums mores than of those that do it professionally.

Yes, you are an IDIOT with terrible READING COMPREHENSION. You cannot separate your POLITICS from REALITY. Afterall anybody that doesn't agree with what you believe when it comes to SCIENCE which you have ZERO EXPERINCE in must be a "COKKSUCKER" and a "COMMIE".

You wonder people don't take you seriously or believe you to be an intelligent human being.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

All you've done since you started trollin this subject is puke up the same bullshit that was shat out over the last 2 years.

It's nothin new or special, and neither are you.

Is that really all you can come up with? Call me a liar? Show me on the doll where the facts hurt you, buttercup.

Only question left ta be decided, is whether your credibility on this forum died *with* covid, or *of* covid.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Discussions with democrats always devolve into name calling authoritative rants.

Yep, and that's what that dirty democrat DIRT has been up to since the beginning.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by GeorgeLa
My wife was diagnosed with MS by the foremost MS expert in the intermountain west. She was put on a regimen of expensive MS drugs to little benefit and extensive side effects. At one point, she went to a seminar for MS sufferers and the main speaker was the MS expert. His presentation focused on the benefit of drugs he prescribed for her. A bit of research revealed he was paid a couple hundred $K annually to “consult” for the drug manufacturer.

After a year of the drug regimen and no benefit, her research led her to investigate CCSVI as the cause of her symptoms rather than MS. Against the “expert” physician’s advice and actually hostile reception to treatment for CCSVI, we traveled to another state to get treatment for CCSVI. Her symptoms were completely relieved by the treatment (off-label use of stents in veins as opposed to FDA approved use of stents in arteries).

If she had simply followed the advice and treatment provided by the “expert” physician who limited his practice to treating MS patients, she’d likely be in a wheelchair now, 15 years after he first saw her. Blindly following “experts” of any stripe is a fool’s errand; individual research and personal involvement in medical treatment isn’t just a good idea, it’s mandatory if you’re at all interested in the best possible outcome.

Good for your wife for being relentless and advocating for herself! Glad she's doing well!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

Is this supposed to be evidence of your success?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No, he doesn't.

He sounds like someone employed in a low to midlevel medical job, who's parroting what he thinks is the dominant gestalt in corporate medicine.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,592
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.