T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

Is this supposed to be evidence of your success?

I've already addressed you. Your reading comprehension is terrible, isn't it?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kingston

He sounds like someone employed in a low to midlevel medical job, who's parroting what he thinks is the dominant gestalt in corporate medicine.

Whoa there Dr. Freud, you're gonna have to dumb it down a little.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I got it before thanksgiving and now I've got bronchial problems. Started antibiotics yesterday. Guess I'm gunna have to take this more serious.

You were warned......

Fireball.
My suggestion to you is to seek some sort of treatment as soon as possible.

Whether it’s medical, high doses of vitamins and ivermectin,Whatever’s available but please don’t just do nothing and hope it goes away.

That’s what I did, nothing!!
I never thought this [bleep] would catch up to me even if it did
I’d just spit in its eye and and keep moving on.

I’m on day nine in the hospital, have no idea when I’m getting out of here or if I’m even going to make it out of here.

My lung has collapsed three times in the last seven days, before that [bleep] got so bad for weeks I couldn’t sleep I couldn’t eat I couldn’t breathe My body ached so [bleep] bad there’s no words to describe it I was on fire freezing my ass off.
words cannot describe how [bleep] sick I really was.
All because I did nothing! And thought I was some kinda bad ass that Covid couldn’t touch.

This is coming from a guy that hasn’t even had a cold in 40 years. But I can honestly tell you This Covid [bleep] can get real very quick. Best of luck to you.

Edit. I just et turned 59 last month,I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I quit chewing a year ago.
I lead a very active life, 60+ days of Chukar hunting every year,I probably ski 30+ days a year, weeks of Elk and deer hunting every year. And much more.

Last edited by dedity; 11/27/21.
Reply Quote Report Email

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by GeorgeLa
My wife was diagnosed with MS by the foremost MS expert in the intermountain west. She was put on a regimen of expensive MS drugs to little benefit and extensive side effects. At one point, she went to a seminar for MS sufferers and the main speaker was the MS expert. His presentation focused on the benefit of drugs he prescribed for her. A bit of research revealed he was paid a couple hundred $K annually to “consult” for the drug manufacturer.

After a year of the drug regimen and no benefit, her research led her to investigate CCSVI as the cause of her symptoms rather than MS. Against the “expert” physician’s advice and actually hostile reception to treatment for CCSVI, we traveled to another state to get treatment for CCSVI. Her symptoms were completely relieved by the treatment (off-label use of stents in veins as opposed to FDA approved use of stents in arteries).

If she had simply followed the advice and treatment provided by the “expert” physician who limited his practice to treating MS patients, she’d likely be in a wheelchair now, 15 years after he first saw her. Blindly following “experts” of any stripe is a fool’s errand; individual research and personal involvement in medical treatment isn’t just a good idea, it’s mandatory if you’re at all interested in the best possible outcome.

Good for your wife for being relentless and advocating for herself! Glad she's doing well!

Thanks. And by the way, when you mention vitamins and supplements as generating expensive urine, you should differentiate between water-soluble and fat-suluble. Very important differences between the two.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Weird stuff. I personally know 17 people that had Covid in the past 2 months, some were very mild and the worse of them said it was much less a problem than when they had the flu.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by dedity
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I got it before thanksgiving and now I've got bronchial problems. Started antibiotics yesterday. Guess I'm gunna have to take this more serious.

You were warned......

Fireball.
My suggestion to you is to seek some sort of treatment as soon as possible.

Whether it’s medical, high doses of vitamins and ivermectin,Whatever’s available but please don’t just do nothing and hope it goes away.

That’s what I did, nothing!!
I never thought this [bleep] would catch up to me even if it did
I’d just spit in its eye and and keep moving on.

I’m on day nine in the hospital, have no idea when I’m getting out of here or if I’m even going to make it out of here.

My lung has collapsed three times in the last seven days, before that [bleep] got so bad for weeks I couldn’t sleep I couldn’t eat I couldn’t breathe My body ached so [bleep] bad there’s no words to describe it I was on fire freezing my ass off.
words cannot describe how [bleep] sick I really was.
All because I did nothing! And thought I was some kinda bad ass that Covid couldn’t touch.

This is coming from a guy that hasn’t even had a cold in 40 years. But I can honestly tell you This Covid [bleep] can get real very quick. Best of luck to you.

Edit. I just et turned 59 last month,I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I quit chewing a year ago.
I lead a very active life, 60+ days of Chukar hunting every year,I probably ski 30+ days a year, weeks of Elk and deer hunting every year. And much more.

Last edited by dedity; 11/27/21.
Reply Quote Report Email

It is no joke for sure. And it can be unpredictable how the body responds. Once the infection hits your lungs, it scars them and makes them very fragile. Good luck to you and here's to a speedy and thorough recovery.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

You're boasting about witnessing hundreds of patients die, and giving medical advice? Lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
My wife was diagnosed with MS by the foremost MS expert in the intermountain west. She was put on a regimen of expensive MS drugs to little benefit and extensive side effects. At one point, she went to a seminar for MS sufferers and the main speaker was the MS expert. His presentation focused on the benefit of drugs he prescribed for her. A bit of research revealed he was paid a couple hundred $K annually to “consult” for the drug manufacturer.

After a year of the drug regimen and no benefit, her research led her to investigate CCSVI as the cause of her symptoms rather than MS. Against the “expert” physician’s advice and actually hostile reception to treatment for CCSVI, we traveled to another state to get treatment for CCSVI. Her symptoms were completely relieved by the treatment (off-label use of stents in veins as opposed to FDA approved use of stents in arteries).

If she had simply followed the advice and treatment provided by the “expert” physician who limited his practice to treating MS patients, she’d likely be in a wheelchair now, 15 years after he first saw her. Blindly following “experts” of any stripe is a fool’s errand; individual research and personal involvement in medical treatment isn’t just a good idea, it’s mandatory if you’re at all interested in the best possible outcome.

Good for your wife for being relentless and advocating for herself! Glad she's doing well!

Thanks. And by the way, when you mention vitamins and supplements as generating expensive urine, you should differentiate between water-soluble and fat-suluble. Very important differences between the two.

You're welcome. That is almost going too deep into the subject and it isn't as simple as saying water vs fat soluble. For instance, zinc is insoluble, but we don't take zinc, we take zinc citrate. Magnesium becomes water soluble when its combined with oxygen in the bloodstream after absorption. ADEK is the acronym for fat-soluble vitamins which are not the vitamins largely being touted as the "cures" for COVID with the exception of D, which is a whole other topic indeed.

Last edited by tylerw02; 01/30/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Covtard trifecta.

You're boasting about witnessing hundreds of patients die, and giving medical advice? Lol

Again, reading comprehension sucks. I'm not boasting, I'm saying this stuff can be REAL. I didn't say "hundreds", I said in the dozens to low hundreds Do you know the fatality rate of COVID patients receiving invasive mechanical ventilation as you see in a critical care unit? Early on it neared 100%, no joke. As things have gone on, depending on demographic breakdown, anywhere from 45-75% Do you know how many patients I saw working in that setting for a year? Did I offer medical advice? Hmmm, critical thinking, buddy. You can do better than this.

Last edited by tylerw02; 01/30/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You've acted as if one should automatically be entitled to receive MABs because they are positive for COVID.
Nope. But if it is indicated for them, I don’t think it is wrong for them to choose that treatment modality simply because they were unwilling to receive the Covid shots.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I work on an offshore oil platform. We have sent in 20 positive cases in the last week. Had 60 test positive at the heliport trying to come offshore in the last3 weeks. half my crew has had bad chills and a headache with a runny nose for2 days. This omicron is going to get us to herd immunity. Many of the positives have no symptoms at all. Vaxxed or unvaxxed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But back to the meat and potatoes of the discussion; would you not have physicians recommend stopping smoking? Healthy diet and exercise? And encourage preventative health care? Because that is exactly what vaccination is.
That’s all good. But it’s not wrong for people to ‘still’ seek healthcare for problems they’re having, even ‘if’ earlier decisions that they made might have contributed to…or even caused…those problems.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Physicians in America kill over 500,000 Americans a year with their mistakes. Twenty per cent of FDA approved drugs are pulled off of the market every year because they have been found to be very toxic or do not work. Pharm Companies have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans and paid out billions in lawsuits over their FDA approved drugs.

The FDA daily recommended allowances are a guess. They have no clue what amounts of vitamins and minerals are healthy and necessary

Remember the Government food pyramid? Putting high carb, high sugar items at the bottom as an essential part of our diet??

What compound in Ivermectin is toxic and how does this compound affect the cells or organs or chemical processes in a toxic manner?

So ivermectin has no anti viral properties despite the fact it has been used successfully on tens of millions of people around the world to successfully fight viral diseases.

What haven't mono clonal anti bodies been used since this began in March of 2020? Why did Biden ban them now after they have been very successful?

You're a moron

Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by rainshot
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

You so smaht, thinking everybody else so dumb.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Agreed. Dude has a god complex as seen in other posts
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Bless your little heart, another internet expert. What do you do for a living?

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

God-complex? Really? Because I share professional experience? I guess if I took what morons say on the internet as gospel, I'd be better at my job. Give me a break!

And as I said, I don't care what you do with your body, but a boat load of supplements is nothing more than creating expensive pee if you're not deficient of said vitamins and minerals due to existing illness or poor diet. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but its the truth. That's how our bodies work--we discard excess as waste, and we preserve things we are deficient in.

Last edited by ribka; 01/30/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by antlers
But back to the meat and potatoes of the discussion; would you not have physicians recommend stopping smoking? Healthy diet and exercise? And encourage preventative health care? Because that is exactly what vaccination is.
That’s all good. But it’s not wrong for people to ‘still’ seek healthcare for problems they’re having, even ‘if’ earlier decisions that they made might have contributed to…or even caused…those problems.

And I never said or implied otherwise.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Covtard trifecta.

You stupid mutherfukker. Are you still here rattling off your bulshit? You dumb fugk kool-aid dispenser.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by okie
We got it for Christmas...At the first sign we dosed up with Medrol, Ivermectin V C, V D3. Zinc... Kept it out of our lungs and was just a real bad cold. Teri lost taste... Neither of us were vaccinated but we were prepared with all the drugs on hand ...

Why be just reactive ?

Why do folks not just stay on C, D and Zinc and a multi?

Questions worthy of a 10 page thread.

Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by okie
We got it for Christmas...At the first sign we dosed up with Medrol, Ivermectin V C, V D3. Zinc... Kept it out of our lungs and was just a real bad cold. Teri lost taste... Neither of us were vaccinated but we were prepared with all the drugs on hand ...

Why be just reactive ?

Why do folks not just stay on C, D and Zinc and a multi?

Questions worthy of a 10 page thread.

Yes it is. The assumption here though is that we were only reactive. We chose not to take Ivermectin as a regular regimen (and obviously not prednisone) but everything else we took daily and still do. We had all these on hand and it worked out well as we became symptomatic over the holiday weekend when it would have been very hard or impossible to obtain them. I had the Ivermectin and prednisone from the pharmacy on hand months ago in case one of us contracted it and in sufficient quantities to treat us both. That's about as proactive as it gits.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Physicians in America kill over 500,000 Americans a year with their mistakes. Twenty per cent of FDA approved drugs are pulled off of the market every year because they have been found to be very toxic or do not work. Pharm Companies have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans and paid out billions in lawsuits over their FDA approved drugs.

The FDA daily recommended allowances are a guess. They have no clue what amounts of vitamins and minerals are healthy and necessary

Remember the Government food pyramid? Putting high carb, high sugar items at the bottom as an essential part of our diet??

What compound in Ivermectin is toxic and how does this compound affect the cells or organs or chemical processes in a toxic manner?

So ivermectin has no anti viral properties despite the fact it has been used successfully on tens of millions of people around the world to successfully fight viral diseases.

What haven't memnon clonal anti bodies been used since this began in March of 2020? Why did Biden ban them now after they have been very successful?

You're a moron

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

God-complex? Really? Because I share professional experience? I guess if I took what morons say on the internet as gospel, I'd be better at my job. Give me a break!

And as I said, I don't care what you do with your body, but a boat load of supplements is nothing more than creating expensive pee if you're not deficient of said vitamins and minerals due to existing illness or poor diet. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but its the truth. That's how our bodies work--we discard excess as waste, and we preserve things we are deficient in.

The stupid sonuvabich has no basis in fact in his blatherings and continues to ignore FACTS.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

What haven't memnon clonal anti bodies been used since this began in March of 2020? Why did Biden ban them now after they have been very successful?

You're a moron

You shouldn't comment, especially calling somebody "moron" when you've repeated an out of context lie from an easily debunked "paper". Its called "monoclonal antibodies", you twit. Its obvious you've not read through here.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You're a moron

The stupid sonuvabich has no basis in fact in his blatherings and continues to ignore FACTS.

Please, share with us your "facts" and prove them to be.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mike78
Weird stuff. I personally know 17 people that had Covid in the past 2 months, some were very mild and the worse of them said it was much less a problem than when they had the flu.

I know a bunch too, some never really got sick.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,027
Posts18,500,540
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.