Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

Is this supposed to be evidence of your success?

I've already addressed you. Your reading comprehension is terrible, isn't it?

You stupid mutherfukker. Are you still here rattling off your bulshit? You dumb fugk kool-aid dispenser.

Nice to see you've come to add more intelligent conversation. Its evident you're a scholar and a gentleman.

Last edited by tylerw02; 01/30/22.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Must be a shît ton of Lupus patients dropping dead from QT elongation.

That deadly Hydroxychloroquine!!!

Scores of pukey patients on Zofran also dropping like flies from QT elongation too.

Dont tell the doc you’re nauseated, could be instant death above 8mg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

Yup.

Arguing it doesn't help is one thing. Acting like it's not a common-use med is quite another.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Please, share with us your "facts" and prove them to be.

Make that "low level".

I stand corrected.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Is this a fifteen round bout. If so the pack needs to pick up the attack! The Tyler guy is scoring multiple hits, and dodging all the name calling. Yet neither side has posted any facts to support their attack. Just personal opinion. I'm heading for the popcorn early today! Keep it up gentlemen.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Physicians in America kill over 500,000 Americans a year with their mistakes. Twenty per cent of FDA approved drugs are pulled off of the market every year because they have been found to be very toxic or do not work. Pharm Companies have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans and paid out billions in lawsuits over their FDA approved drugs.

The FDA daily recommended allowances are a guess. They have no clue what amounts of vitamins and minerals are healthy and necessary

Remember the Government food pyramid? Putting high carb, high sugar items at the bottom as an essential part of our diet??

What compound in Ivermectin is toxic and how does this compound affect the cells or organs or chemical processes in a toxic manner?

So ivermectin has no anti viral properties despite the fact it has been used successfully on tens of millions of people around the world to successfully fight viral diseases.

What haven't memnon clonal anti bodies been used since this began in March of 2020? Why did Biden ban them now after they have been very successful?

You're a moron

Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by rainshot
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

You so smaht, thinking everybody else so dumb.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Agreed. Dude has a god complex as seen in other posts
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Bless your little heart, another internet expert. What do you do for a living?

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

God-complex? Really? Because I share professional experience? I guess if I took what morons say on the internet as gospel, I'd be better at my job. Give me a break!

And as I said, I don't care what you do with your body, but a boat load of supplements is nothing more than creating expensive pee if you're not deficient of said vitamins and minerals due to existing illness or poor diet. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but its the truth. That's how our bodies work--we discard excess as waste, and we preserve things we are deficient in.

You shouldn't comment, especially calling somebody "moron" when you've repeated an out of context lie from an easily debunked "paper". Its called "monoclonal antibodies", you twit. Its obvious you've not read through here.

You ignorant fugk. You're probably the least educated person on covid and preventive and treatment measures on this entire board.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Heym06
Is this a fifteen round bout. If so the pack needs to pick up the attack! The Tyler guy is scoring multiple hits, and dodging all the name calling. Yet neither side has posted any facts to support their attack. Just personal opinion. I'm heading for the popcorn early today! Keep it up gentlemen.

Not going to do somebody else's research. The facts are out there. This twit chooses to ignore them. Don't care. But, will always put down kool-aid dispensers or those profiting from commie bulshit.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You ignorant fugk. You're probably the least educated person on covid and preventive and treatment measures on this entire board.

Why don't you post up those credentials, big boy!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

You're boasting about witnessing hundreds of patients die, and giving medical advice? Lol

Again, reading comprehension sucks. I'm not boasting, I'm saying this stuff can be REAL. I didn't say "hundreds", I said in the dozens to low hundreds Do you know the fatality rate of COVID patients receiving invasive mechanical ventilation as you see in a critical care unit? Early on it neared 100%, no joke. As things have gone on, depending on demographic breakdown, anywhere from 45-75% Do you know how many patients I saw working in that setting for a year? Did I offer medical advice? Hmmm, critical thinking, buddy. You can do better than this.

Ok. I'll try to do better. Ivermectin is deadly, right. Hydroxychloroquine is deadly, right? Monoclonal antibodies are ineffective, now? Vitamins, meh. Vaccines are approved. So I go to Pfizer's website.

https://www.pfizer.com/products/product-detail/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.
United States
© 2022 Pfizer Inc. All rights reserved

How about commenting on Dr. Haider's website. Save the debunk nonsense and show useful links.

https://mygotodoc.com/covid-19/covid-19-the-long-haul

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Why don't you?

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Scores of pukey patients on Zofran also dropping like flies from QT elongation too.

QT elongation doesn't kill. Arrhythmias do. The body is more prone to arrhythmia when in the presence of infection, comorbidity, or other medications. You know, sick people. As an educated person, you know that typically lupus is diagnosed most frequently in females in their early 20s through late 30s.

As the educated person you are, you realize that walking around with a relatively young and healthy body, risk of QT elongation for a hydroxychloroquine-taking patient is relatively small outside the presence of other illness. However, according to Hooks, et al in "Effects of hydroxychloroquine treatment on QT interval," something as minor as increased ventricular rate of a hydroxychloroquine-recipient significantly increases QT-elongation. This phenomenon also increases with age. The presence of a COVID-19 infection, as all infections, creates an elevated heart rate. Combine dehydration and dealing with the biproducts of cellular destruction present in the disease process, renal function is severely impaired which further compounds the problem according to the previously cited research and countless others. So yes, HCQ very much CAN be deadly if prescribed in the wrong situation, which my sister-in-law's patient found out the hard way. And yes, even those receiving therapy for SLE have an increased likelihood of death. Hooks, et al explains:

"Survival in relation to QTc
Of the 819 patients in the whole study cohort, 269 (33%) died over a median 5.97 (3.33–10.11) years of follow-up. In comparison to those who survived, the patients who died were older, more likely to be men, and more likely to have coronary disease, heart failure, and CKD. In univariable Cox regression analysis, QTc >470 ms during HCQ therapy was associated with greater mortality (HR 1.78; 95% CI 1.16–2.71; P = .008) (Figure 2 ). However, after adjustment for age, sex, and comorbidities, QTc >470 ms during HCQ treatment was no longer associated with long-term mortality. In patients with paired ECG, delta QTc was not associated with mortality (HR 1.001; 95% CI 0.998–1.005; P = .51)."

And as you remember, there was a temporary HCQ emergency-use authorization that was revoked by the CDC. It was used in combination with azithromycin with some promise until a trial with azithromycin alone showed like outcomes.

I know you thought you were being snarky, but the evidence is clear, HCQ DOES indeed affect lifespan of SLE patients and poses significant risk in the presence of significant infection, comorbidities, and other medications that may be given during the COVID disease process, such as prophylactic antibiotics to prevent pneumonia, such as Levaquin.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Covid disinformation has literally killed Campfire members. crazy

Carry on.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Covtard trifecta.

You're boasting about witnessing hundreds of patients die, and giving medical advice? Lol

Again, reading comprehension sucks. I'm not boasting, I'm saying this stuff can be REAL. I didn't say "hundreds", I said in the dozens to low hundreds Do you know the fatality rate of COVID patients receiving invasive mechanical ventilation as you see in a critical care unit? Early on it neared 100%, no joke. As things have gone on, depending on demographic breakdown, anywhere from 45-75% Do you know how many patients I saw working in that setting for a year? Did I offer medical advice? Hmmm, critical thinking, buddy. You can do better than this.

Ok. I'll try to do better. Ivermectin is deadly, right. Hydroxychloroquine is deadly, right? Monoclonal antibodies are ineffective, now? Vitamins, meh. Vaccines are approved. So I go to Pfizer's website.

https://www.pfizer.com/products/product-detail/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.
United States
© 2022 Pfizer Inc. All rights reserved

How about commenting on Dr. Haider's website. Save the debunk nonsense and show useful links.

https://mygotodoc.com/covid-19/covid-19-the-long-haul

"On August 23, 2021, FDA announced the first approval of a COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older."

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepa...aty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

Why don't you?

Still waiting.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Carry on.

Why would anyone listen to an unemployed uneducated drug addict like you?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I haven’t read any of this, I’m so sick of this crap. I have had it twice, the Alpha, and it was bad, then got over the 3rd kind a week ago, it was nothing, I never stopped working here on ranch. I am glad I haven’t taken the shot, and feel as strong as a horse at 66.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Carry on.

Why would anyone listen to an unemployed uneducated drug addict like you?

Man, did you bat zero on that one! But keep swingin’.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So now that it is demonstrated there ARE risks from HCQ, let us ask ourselves if we accept the risk, does it actually work? It doesn't appear so! Now that half a million people have used HCQ to treat COVID-19, there are plenty of data for retrospect.

From Hennekens, et al in the January 2022 issue of The American Journal of Medicine:

"Hydroxychloroquine in Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
One randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial included 821 post-exposure prophylaxis subjects, of whom 107 developed COVID-19 over 14 days. The 49 of 414 (11.8%) assigned hydroxychloroquine and 58 of 407 (14.3%) given placebo resulted in a nonsignificant relative risk (RR) of 0.83 (P = .35). Overall, 140 of 349 (40.1%) assigned hydroxychloroquine reported a side effect by day 5, as compared with 50 of 352 (16.8%) assigned placebo, a highly significant increase (P < .001). Nausea, loose stools, and abdominal discomfort were the most common, and there were no serious intervention-related adverse effects.7

In another study, among 2314 healthy contacts of 672 COVID-19 index cases, 1116 were randomized to hydroxychloroquine and 1198 to usual care. COVID-19 occurred among 5.7% assigned to hydroxychloroquine and 6.2% to usual care, yielding a nonsignificant RR of 0.89 (95% confidence interval [CI], 0.54-1.46). Adverse events were significantly higher in hydroxychloroquine (51.6%) compared with usual care (5.9%), but there were no reported cardiac arrhythmias.8

In the most recently published trial, 671 households were randomly assigned: 337 (407 participants) to hydroxychloroquine and 334 (422 participants) to the control group. By day 14, there were 53 events in hydroxychloroquine and 45 among usual care, yielding a nonsignificant RR = 1.10 (95% CI, 0.73-1.66]; P > .20). The frequency of participants experiencing adverse events was significantly higher in the hydroxychloroquine group than the control group (66 [16.2%] vs 46 [10.9%]; P = .026).9"

But what about hospitalized patients--the sickest of the sick? It turns out no efficacy for treating them, either. In fact, a small increase in mortality exists:

"Our meta-analysis of hydroxychloroquine in hospitalized patients with COVID-19 yields a nonsignificant RR = 1.10 (95% CI, 0.99-1.23). In hospitalized patients, there is an approximate statistically nonsignificant estimated 10% increase in mortality, but with sufficient precision to rule out a reduction as small as 1%. Further, these data suggest equality, but the point estimate is in the direction of small harm on mortality."

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Agreed. Dude has a god complex as seen in other posts

Bless your little heart, another internet expert. What do you do for a living?

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

God-complex? Really? Because I share professional experience? I guess if I took what morons say on the internet as gospel, I'd be better at my job. Give me a break!

And as I said, I don't care what you do with your body, but a boat load of supplements is nothing more than creating expensive pee if you're not deficient of said vitamins and minerals due to existing illness or poor diet. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but its the truth. That's how our bodies work--we discard excess as waste, and we preserve things we are deficient in.

Supplements do work. I was extremely vitamin d deficient due to having a bout will melanoma skin cancer and avoiding the sun at all costs. Doctor orders vit d3 supp and after a few months, the number begins to rise. There are alot of people probably taking things they dont need, but to make a blanket statement like youre doing is just incorrect. You keep bashing anyone with a differing opinion as you as well. You arent the begining, middle and end of any discussion. Your god complex shows in every post

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

QT elongation doesn't kill. Arrhythmias do. The body is more prone to arrhythmia when in the presence of infection, comorbidity, or other medications. You know, sick people. As an educated person, you know that typically lupus is diagnosed most frequently in females in their early 20s through late 30s.

As the educated person you are, you realize that walking around with a relatively young and healthy body, risk of QT elongation for a hydroxychloroquine-taking patient is relatively small outside the presence of other illness. However, according to Hooks, et al in "Effects of hydroxychloroquine treatment on QT interval," something as minor as increased ventricular rate of a hydroxychloroquine-recipient significantly increases QT-elongation. This phenomenon also increases with age. The presence of a COVID-19 infection, as all infections, creates an elevated heart rate. Combine dehydration and dealing with the biproducts of cellular destruction present in the disease process, renal function is severely impaired which further compounds the problem according to the previously cited research and countless others. So yes, HCQ very much CAN be deadly if prescribed in the wrong situation, which my sister-in-law's patient found out the hard way. And yes, even those receiving therapy for SLE have an increased likelihood of death. Hooks, et al explains:

"Survival in relation to QTc
Of the 819 patients in the whole study cohort, 269 (33%) died over a median 5.97 (3.33–10.11) years of follow-up. In comparison to those who survived, the patients who died were older, more likely to be men, and more likely to have coronary disease, heart failure, and CKD. In univariable Cox regression analysis, QTc >470 ms during HCQ therapy was associated with greater mortality (HR 1.78; 95% CI 1.16–2.71; P = .008) (Figure 2 ). However, after adjustment for age, sex, and comorbidities, QTc >470 ms during HCQ treatment was no longer associated with long-term mortality. In patients with paired ECG, delta QTc was not associated with mortality (HR 1.001; 95% CI 0.998–1.005; P = .51)."

And as you remember, there was a temporary HCQ emergency-use authorization that was revoked by the CDC. It was used in combination with azithromycin with some promise until a trial with azithromycin alone showed like outcomes.

I know you thought you were being snarky, but the evidence is clear, HCQ DOES indeed affect lifespan of SLE patients and poses significant risk in the presence of significant infection, comorbidities, and other medications that may be given during the COVID disease process, such as prophylactic antibiotics to prevent pneumonia, such as Levaquin.

You stupid fugk. An entire province of India had nothing BUT Ivermectin to work with. They came out of it with VERY FEW deaths.

You have proven to be one of those educated morons who keep posting suckass dribble while ignoring reports FROM ACTUAL REAL MEMBERS HERE who have themselves bounced back from covid with therapeutics or have family members who have.

You are nothing more than a conventional medicine cuck who cannot/will not listen to anything other than their own voice, which makes you less than useless.

As kingston said, POST UP THOSE CREDENTIALS, BIG SHOT.

Otherwise, you're nothing more than a mouthy troll spewing commie bile.

FOAD.

Last edited by local_dirt; 01/30/22.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (12344mag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,900
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.