Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by rainshot
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

You so smaht, thinking everybody else so dumb.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Agreed. Dude has a god complex as seen in other posts
It's not as easy as walking into a Doctor's office and demanding Fentanyl. Ivermectin and Hydroxy aren't deadly and have been in use for many years. They have been proven helpful in treating many cases of Covid but all healthcare conglomerates around here deny their doctors to prescribe it. They claim that it's not approved by the FDA but neither are the vaccines. The vaccines are not even actually vaccines. This entire pandemic is being used as a political weapon and people are lied to and denied possibly beneficial medication. Children are being force vaccinated even though their risk is .0001% of being critical even if left untreated after they get Covid. Antibody treatment has been denied people that aren't vaccinated; Why? The great Doctor Fauci has waffled all over the place over the years about masks, vaccinations and the disease itself. The NIH has lied and spent money supporting China's Wuhan lab's research that led to this disease. If you believe that Joe Biden is an expert on anything you might need your head examined.

You're proving yourself another of the internet "experts" that has not a notion of how things actually work. Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration. But as most of you internet experts, you've tried to qualify your statement with information and opinion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The truth is the "safe" treatments are only as "safe" as they are when a trained physician assesses risks and benefits of the drug and prescribes it appropriately.

I take Magnesium and several other supplements + Ivermectin once a week as part of a preventive protocol, as well as staying properly hydrated (4-6 bottles of water) every day.

"Trained physicians", as you so gracefully call them as you bow at their feet, have killed 100's of thousands of Americans with their commie suckassing.

Bless your little heart, another internet expert. What do you do for a living?

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

God-complex? Really? Because I share professional experience? I guess if I took what morons say on the internet as gospel, I'd be better at my job. Give me a break!

And as I said, I don't care what you do with your body, but a boat load of supplements is nothing more than creating expensive pee if you're not deficient of said vitamins and minerals due to existing illness or poor diet. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but its the truth. That's how our bodies work--we discard excess as waste, and we preserve things we are deficient in.

Supplements do work. I was extremely vitamin d deficient due to having a bout will melanoma skin cancer and avoiding the sun at all costs. Doctor orders vit d3 supp and after a few months, the number begins to rise. There are alot of people probably taking things they dont need, but to make a blanket statement like youre doing is just incorrect. You keep bashing anyone with a differing opinion as you as well. You arent the begining, middle and end of any discussion. Your god complex shows in every post
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
A person doesn't deserve to be used as a guinea pig or killed with Remdesivir because they have the China flu. Doctors orders means whatever the CDC says goes, show me the $money. Ivermectin, hydroxychlorine, vitamins, some sunshine and family is a better option than any hospital, a lot less folks would of died.

Couldnt agree more. Our chitty gov and the ahole doctors that followed orders killed hundreds of thousands of people in this pandemic

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Agreed. Dude has a god complex as seen in other posts

Bless your little heart, another internet expert. What do you do for a living?

Take all the bullshit you want, but you are creating expensive piss by taking supplements. Your body doesn't absorb them unless you're already low...just extra work for your kidneys!

Yeah thats right, just take only the garbage that big pharm pushes that has 8 million potential side effects and wreck people on a daily basis lol

God-complex? Really? Because I share professional experience? I guess if I took what morons say on the internet as gospel, I'd be better at my job. Give me a break!

And as I said, I don't care what you do with your body, but a boat load of supplements is nothing more than creating expensive pee if you're not deficient of said vitamins and minerals due to existing illness or poor diet. Sorry it hurts your feelings, but its the truth. That's how our bodies work--we discard excess as waste, and we preserve things we are deficient in.

Supplements do work. I was extremely vitamin d deficient due to having a bout will melanoma skin cancer and avoiding the sun at all costs. Doctor orders vit d3 supp and after a few months, the number begins to rise. There are alot of people probably taking things they dont need, but to make a blanket statement like youre doing is just incorrect. You keep bashing anyone with a differing opinion as you as well. You arent the begining, middle and end of any discussion. Your god complex shows in every post

Again, did you read what I wrote? I specifically said, unless you're deficient..

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Must be a shît ton of Lupus patients dropping dead from QT elongation.

That deadly Hydroxychloroquine!!!

Scores of pukey patients on Zofran also dropping like flies from QT elongation too.

Dont tell the doc you’re nauseated, could be instant death above 8mg

QT elongation doesn't kill. Arrhythmias do. The body is more prone to arrhythmia when in the presence of infection, comorbidity, or other medications. You know, sick people. As an educated person, you know that typically lupus is diagnosed most frequently in females in their early 20s through late 30s.

As the educated person you are, you realize that walking around with a relatively young and healthy body, risk of QT elongation for a hydroxychloroquine-taking patient is relatively small outside the presence of other illness. However, according to Hooks, et al in "Effects of hydroxychloroquine treatment on QT interval," something as minor as increased ventricular rate of a hydroxychloroquine-recipient significantly increases QT-elongation. This phenomenon also increases with age. The presence of a COVID-19 infection, as all infections, creates an elevated heart rate. Combine dehydration and dealing with the biproducts of cellular destruction present in the disease process, renal function is severely impaired which further compounds the problem according to the previously cited research and countless others. So yes, HCQ very much CAN be deadly if prescribed in the wrong situation, which my sister-in-law's patient found out the hard way. And yes, even those receiving therapy for SLE have an increased likelihood of death. Hooks, et al explains:

"Survival in relation to QTc
Of the 819 patients in the whole study cohort, 269 (33%) died over a median 5.97 (3.33–10.11) years of follow-up. In comparison to those who survived, the patients who died were older, more likely to be men, and more likely to have coronary disease, heart failure, and CKD. In univariable Cox regression analysis, QTc >470 ms during HCQ therapy was associated with greater mortality (HR 1.78; 95% CI 1.16–2.71; P = .008) (Figure 2 ). However, after adjustment for age, sex, and comorbidities, QTc >470 ms during HCQ treatment was no longer associated with long-term mortality. In patients with paired ECG, delta QTc was not associated with mortality (HR 1.001; 95% CI 0.998–1.005; P = .51)."

And as you remember, there was a temporary HCQ emergency-use authorization that was revoked by the CDC. It was used in combination with azithromycin with some promise until a trial with azithromycin alone showed like outcomes.

I know you thought you were being snarky, but the evidence is clear, HCQ DOES indeed affect lifespan of SLE patients and poses significant risk in the presence of significant infection, comorbidities, and other medications that may be given during the COVID disease process, such as prophylactic antibiotics to prevent pneumonia, such as Levaquin.

You stupid fugk. An entire province of India had nothing BUT Ivermectin to work with. They came out of it with VERY FEW deaths.

You have proven to be one of those educated morons who keep posting suckass dribble while ignoring reports FROM ACTUAL REAL MEMBERS HERE who have themselves bounced back from covid with therapeutics or have family members who have.

You are nothing more than a conventional medicine cuck who cannot/will not listen to anything other than their own voice, which makes you less than useless.

As kingston said, POST UP THOSE CREDENTIALS, BIG SHOT.

Otherwise, you're nothing more than a mouthy troll spewing commie bile.

FOAD.

You stated it was none of my business what you do for a living. I can return the favor. Nice to see you've got nothing but more name-calling.

But really, commie? Is that the best you have? Troll? I've been a member here for years. If you don't like what I'm saying, you know, with cited sources based on science, you're welcome to ignore me. But tinfoil blogs, fake news cites, and all that seem to be your thing. The world sees through you.

Some advice for you, son, its better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot than open your mouth and prove it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Scores of pukey patients on Zofran also dropping like flies from QT elongation too.

QT elongation doesn't kill. Arrhythmias do. The body is more prone to arrhythmia when in the presence of infection, comorbidity, or other medications. You know, sick people. As an educated person, you know that typically lupus is diagnosed most frequently in females in their early 20s through late 30s.

As the educated person you are, you realize that walking around with a relatively young and healthy body, risk of QT elongation for a hydroxychloroquine-taking patient is relatively small outside the presence of other illness. However, according to Hooks, et al in "Effects of hydroxychloroquine treatment on QT interval," something as minor as increased ventricular rate of a hydroxychloroquine-recipient significantly increases QT-elongation. This phenomenon also increases with age. The presence of a COVID-19 infection, as all infections, creates an elevated heart rate. Combine dehydration and dealing with the biproducts of cellular destruction present in the disease process, renal function is severely impaired which further compounds the problem according to the previously cited research and countless others. So yes, HCQ very much CAN be deadly if prescribed in the wrong situation, which my sister-in-law's patient found out the hard way. And yes, even those receiving therapy for SLE have an increased likelihood of death. Hooks, et al explains:

Of the 819 patients in the whole study cohort, 269 (33%) died over a median 5.97 (3.33–10.11) years of follow-up. In comparison to those who survived, the patients who died were older, more likely to be men, and more likely to have coronary disease, heart failure, and CKD. In univariable Cox regression analysis, QTc >470 ms during HCQ therapy was associated with greater mortality (HR 1.78; 95% CI 1.16–2.71; P = .008) (Figure 2 ). However, after adjustment for age, sex, and comorbidities, QTc >470 ms during HCQ treatment was no longer associated with long-term mortality. In patients with paired ECG, delta QTc was not associated with mortality (HR 1.001; 95% CI 0.998–1.005; P = .51)."

And as you remember, there was a temporary HCQ emergency-use authorization that was revoked by the CDC. It was used in combination with azithromycin with some promise until a trial with azithromycin alone showed like outcomes.

I know you thought you were being snarky, but the evidence is clear, HCQ DOES indeed affect lifespan of SLE patients and poses significant risk in the presence of significant infection, comorbidities, and other medications that may be given during the COVID disease process, such as prophylactic antibiotics to prevent pneumonia, such as Levaquin.

You stupid fugk. An entire province of India had nothing BUT Ivermectin to work with. They came out of it with VERY FEW deaths.

You have proven to be one of those educated morons who keep posting suckass dribble while ignoring reports FROM ACTUAL REAL MEMBERS HERE who have themselves bounced back from covid with therapeutics or have family members who have.

You are nothing more than a conventional medicine cuck who cannot/will not listen to anything other than their own voice, which makes you less than useless.

FOAD.

Your are confusing single anecdotal reports with aggregated data. The former means nothing, other than ID’ing some phenomena that might bear further investigation. The latter IS the further investigation, and does mean something.

You’re also conveniently ignoring those who chose your path and died. D’oh.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]intermediate term goals examples

Israel, cases. Unvaxed, Double vaxed, Triple vaxed.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Your are confusing single anecdotal reports with aggregated data. The former means nothing, other than ID’ing some phenomena that might bear further investigation.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

FOAD.

Your are confusing single anecdotal reports with aggregated data. The former means nothing, other than ID’ing some phenomena that might bear further investigation. The latter IS the further investigation, and does mean something.

You’re also conveniently ignoring those who chose your path and died. D’oh.

Crawl back under your rock, you ignorant liberal cuck. Many more have taken "my path" and lived, than chosen to follow "conventional medicine" path and lived after being exposed to c-19, whether before or after "vaccine".

JACC => Just another commie cuck. Lol

PS- wish you lived closer. When the SHTF I'd be coming and taking your food.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It effects different folks differently. Or it's different viruses.

My friend Randy is one of the toughest men I have ever met and yet he got "Covid19" and it put him in the hospital for a day, and in bed for5. He was at home for 3 weeks.

I got it and I was over it in less then 2 full days, (one full day, and by the afternoon of day 2 I had no feelings of sickness or any fever at all) but didn't get my senses of smell and taste back for 3-4. I have had the flus in the past that were very bad, but "covid19" for me was so mild I was able to ignore it without any difficulty. I have nicked my fingers and hands working at my bench with tools which took me 2 minutes to stop the bleeding, yet such minor cuts were far worse then "Covid19."

My 89 year old mother got it and so did my 67 year old sister. My mom was sick for 6 days and my sister for 8. Both said it was "just a cold".

But our friend Sarah who is a deputy Sheriff here in this county got it so bad she told me she was never that sick in her life. It kept her sick for almost a month.

Clearly it's not predictable. Covid19 is a contraction for Corona infectious Disease of 2019. Some doctors I correspond with tell me they are of the belief it's not A disease (as in ONE disease) but it's actually about 9 different ones. Said another way, the medical industry calls covid19 "covid19" but they also call about 8 other things "covid-19" too, and that a lot of the problem with treatment. They are trying a "broad-brush" approach with no actual isolation of the specific virus at all. The tests are wildly inaccurate and come up "positive" many times, but most of those are what are called "False Positives"

I tested positive and I did have a mild cold. I did loose all my taste and since of smell, but I was over the bad feelings in less then 2 days and was 100% over all symptoms in 4 days. Randy thought he was dying and so did Sarah.

Maybe we all had "tests" that said we had "covid19" but I am convinced we had different diseases. Sarah and Randy believe they would die, but I have had worse paper cuts. Yet we all took the same tests.

I have a problem believing we had the same disease.

Last edited by szihn; 01/30/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Info revealed in Sen Ron Johnsons Senate investigation. Not good for Biden, Faukki or Pfizer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]smart goals for muscular endurance

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Twerler, how much do you get paid to gaslight us for a guy who said the border was closed and the vax would prevent COVID-19 and who said Chyna is our friend?

How much do you get paid to lie for Pfizer who essentially said the vax is good for a month.

How much are you paid to lie for a guy who said the virus was from an undercooked Wuhan bat?

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Uttar Pradesh early on liked to talk about how they beat COVID-19 with Ivermectin, but many ignore extreme lockdown measures. Ultimately, to date, they have a 1.15% death rate, on par with many others in that part of the world. India as a whole is sitting at a 1.21% death rate.

One article clearly shows India didn't "beat" COVID.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-covid-19-cases/articleshow/89107431.cms

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Twerler, how much do you get paid to gaslight us for a guy who said the border was closed and the vax would prevent COVID-19 and who said Chyna is our friend?

How much do you get paid to lie for Pfizer who essentially said the vax is good for a month.

How much are you paid to lie for a guy who said the virus was from an undercooked Wuhan bat?

Did it take you all day to come up with this there, pussycat? I invite you to please quote where I did so. It amazes me you people can't read something and comprehend. Rather you fill in the blanks with things you make up.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by szihn
It effects different folks differently. Or it's different viruses.

My friend Randy is one of the toughest men I have ever met and yet he got "Covid19" and it put him in the hospital for a day, and in bed for5. He was at home for 3 weeks.

I got it and I was over it in less then 2 full days, (one full day, and by the afternoon of day 2 I had no feelings of sickness or any fever at all) but didn't get my senses of smell and taste back for 3-4. I have had the flus in the past that were very bad, but "covid19" for me was so mild I was able to ignore it without any difficulty. I have nicked my fingers and hands working at my bench with tools which took me 2 minutes to stop the bleeding, yet such minor cuts were far worse then "Covid19."

My 89 year old mother got it and so did my 67 year old sister. My mom was sick for 6 days and my sister for 8. Both said it was "just a cold".

But our friend Sarah who is a deputy Sheriff here in this county got it so bad she told me she was never that sick in her life. It kept her sick for almost a month.

Clearly it's not predictable. Covid19 is a contraction for Corona infectious Disease of 2019. Some doctors I correspond with tell me they are of the belief it's not A disease (as in ONE disease) but it's actually about 9 different ones. Said another way, the medical industry calls covid19 "covid19" but they also call about 8 other things "covid-19" too, and that a lot of the problem with treatment. They are trying a "broad-brush" approach with no actual isolation of the specific virus at all. The tests are wildly inaccurate and come up "positive" many times, but most of those are what are called "False Positives"

I tested positive and I did have a mild cold. I did loose all my taste and since of smell, but I was over the bad feelings in less then 2 days and was 100% over all symptoms in 4 days. Randy thought he was dying and so did Sarah.

Maybe we all had "tests" that said we had "covid19" but I am convinced we had different diseases. Sarah and Randy believe they would die, but I have had worse paper cuts. Yet we all took the same tests.

I have a problem believing we had the same disease.

Certainly, testing shows only COVID-19 and does not determine which variant you have. Most all labs in the country can't detect which variant.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Info revealed in Sen Ron Johnsons Senate investigation. Not good for Biden, Faukki or Pfizer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]smart goals for muscular endurance

So, since Trump is really the president and "in charge," why is this being allowed to happen?!?!???

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Uttar Pradesh early on liked to talk about how they beat COVID-19 with Ivermectin, but many ignore extreme lockdown measures. Ultimately, to date, they have a 1.15% death rate, on par with many others in that part of the world. India as a whole is sitting at a 1.21% death rate.

They treated it effectively with what they had - Ivermectin. And did equal or better than the US with so-called "vaccines".

Now, Tell us about your credentials. Paddler's "brother"?

LMAO.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The better question is, its Trump's vaccine. Why doesn't anybody want it?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

This bitch is just followin a script.

LOL

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

They treated it effectively with what they had - Ivermectin. And did equal or better than the US with so-called "vaccines".

Now, Tell us about your credentials. Paddler's "brother"?

LMAO.

Or was it their draconian lock-downs and complete violation of freedom?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski

This bitch is just followin a script.

LOL

Another .gov suckass.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,040
Posts18,500,763
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.