Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Take the filters off your computer, you can't debate the unknown! Just saying.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Heym06

I don't have the ability to remove content filters. This is an issued computer. There really hasn't been any debate here. Somebody says something, I refute it with scientific evidence. I get called a communist and a liar, then somebody posts Q-tard stuff.

Last edited by tylerw02; 01/30/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, by who, FBY.

Its over. You lost. You a dimocommie loser. I don't care if you're CYA or what. Youre a lying loser and a subversive supporting the CCP agents in our govt and WH.

ESAD
Your mouth is slick as that of a $2 whore.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/30/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tylerw02

I don't have the ability to remove content filters. This is an issued computer. There really hasn't been any debate here. Somebody says something, I refute it with scientific evidence. I get called a communist and a liar, then somebody posts Q-tard stuff.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My, the trolls are becoming more colorful every day. See what happens when you let the first one move into the neighborhood? The novelty soon wears off.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by goalie

Yeah, doesn't work from yours either.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

That alone should have made anyone run for the hills and tell them to shove that shot where the sun dont shine

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, by who, FBY.

Its over. You lost. You a dimocommie loser. I don't care if you're CYA or what. Youre a lying loser and a subversive supporting the CCP agents in our govt and WH.

ESAD

Wah wah wah.

You are the mouthpiece for a faction that wants the literal destruction of America and the death of all who oppose you. But you know what? I’m winning. Every day that goes by, the fever-dream that animated you nutjobs fades a little, to be replaced by the STRENGTH derived from observable reality, truth, and common decency that animates the Center.

You can feel it fading. Your obvious desperation grows. Your cute little angel starts to drift away to greener pastures.

Loser.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Eat buckshot Jeffy.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sure missed you Jeff. Keep typing, it's always entertaining.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Censorship is a big part of the problem. People still don't realize the vaccines are still under EUA approval.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by erikj

Censorship is a big part of the problem. People still don't realize the vaccines are still under EUA approval.

I literally replied to YOU specifically when you said that last time and provided a link from the FDA that stated that isn't true with all the vaccines.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It won't be. The bullshit excuses the FDA had for taking 75 years didn't fly in court.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/healt...-to-release-covid-19-vaccine-data-pronto

A group of scientists and medical researchers sued the FDA under FOIA to force release of hundreds of thousands of documents related to licensing of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine. Plaintiff’s attorney Aaron Siri, who is representing the group, explains the fight that led a federal court to order expedited release of documents the agency claimed it would take decades to process.

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request, the Food and Drug Administration asked a federal judge for permission to make the public wait until the year 2096 to disclose all of the data it relied upon to license Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

That is not a typo. The FDA wanted court approval to have up to 75 years to publicly disclose this information.

The FDA apparently disagreed. During a hearing on Dec. 14, 2021, its counsel steadfastly maintained that the court should not require the agency to produce more than 500 pages per month, harping on the FDA’s purported limited resources, its need to redact personal information, and duty to protect Pfizer’s trade secret interests, all the while ignoring the interests of the American people.

The FDA’s excuses were incredible. The FDA has more than 18,000 employees and a budget of over $6.5 billion. It would be laughable if any multibillion-dollar company came before a court and claimed poverty to escape making a document production, but that was the FDA’s position.

U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman, Northern District of Texas, expressed dismay at the FDA’s proposed rate of production. He found the duration requested by the FDA unreasonable, comparing it to the actions of totalitarian nations. As such, the judge on Jan. 6 ordered the FDA to produce at least 55,000 pages per month.

In his ruling, the judge recognized that the release of this data is of paramount public importance and should be one of the FDA’s highest priorities. He quoted James Madison as saying a “popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy” and John F. Kennedy as explaining that a “nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I literally replied to YOU specifically when you said that last time and provided a link from the FDA that stated that isn't true with all the vaccines.

You're filter kicked in, lol.
All Covid vaccines are approved under EUA. It's confusing, I agree.
https://www.pfizer.com/products/product-detail/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Yeah, by who, FBY.

ESAD

Wah wah wah.

You are the mouthpiece for a faction that wants the literal destruction of America and the death of all who oppose you. But you know what? I’m winning. Every day that goes by, the fever-dream that animated you nutjobs fades a little, to be replaced by the STRENGTH derived from observable reality, truth, and common decency that animates the Center.

You can feel it fading. Your obvious desperation grows. Your cute little angel starts to drift away to greener pastures.

Loser.

Lol, Did you have a mask on when you typed that?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You're filter kicked in, lol.
All Covid vaccines are approved under EUA. It's confusing, I agree.
https://www.pfizer.com/products/product-detail/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

I literally provided you the link to show your information is outdated. Its literally on the FDA website. The only EUAs for one vaccine in particular is for children and for booster for some. The adult initial series is 100% FDA approved. Did you bother to read the link?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Taiwan, pop 24 million crammed together. COVID-19 deaths, 851. Why? Hydroxychloroquine

Iceland, 366,000, deaths, 46 Hydroxychloroquine

Greenland 56,000, 5 deaths Hydroxychloroquine

Uganda 46 million. 3500 deaths. Hydroxychloroquine

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Taiwan, pop 24 million crammed together. COVID-19 deaths, 851. Why? Hydroxychloroquine

Iceland, 366,000, deaths, 46 Hydroxychloroquine

Greenland 56,000, 5 deaths Hydroxychloroquine

Uganda 46 million. 3500 deaths. Hydroxychloroquine

I'm not sure if it was the Hydroxychlorine, or that the doctor's and hospitals weren't getting paid to kill their citizens.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,048
Posts18,500,939
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.