J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by okie
We got it for Christmas...At the first sign we dosed up with Medrol, Ivermectin V C, V D3. Zinc... Kept it out of our lungs and was just a real bad cold. Teri lost taste... Neither of us were vaccinated but we were prepared with all the drugs on hand ...

Why be just reactive ?

Why do folks not just stay on C, D and Zinc and a multi?

hell of a good thought. I wonder the same

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I'd have never thought a medical doctor could get lucky to treat exactly 4000 patients. Thats amazing.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
How can you trust any numbers from anywhere? Just saying! I'm the spoon!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Heym06
How can you trust any numbers from anywhere? Just saying! I'm the spoon!

You’re only supposed to trust those you agree with, duh!

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
What the spooks did to spook the people into accepting the jabs, masks and lockdowns.

How did Que know? The Patriots have their play book.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
I tested positive the first week of november. Missed five weeks of work. I have never been that sick that long in my life. I'm 61. Doc says I have the long covid. I feel ok, no stamina low energy. I lost 24 pounds, have only gained 10 back. I'm not vaccinated either. I go wednesday for the shot. I'm no medical expert or can I say what to take or not. All I know is I don't want it again. I know a lot of folks in the rural area I live that are gone because of covid,

My Doc warned against getting the vax... if you have had the Rona recently... think it was 90 days minimum. I could be wrong. Check with your Doc.

His PA had the Rona... got the shot a month later and it really hurt her bad.

No idea if this is good or bad counsel for others... I am not a Doc. Just what I know.

Personally, I have had the rona enough times I don't much think about getting it a 4th or 5th time any more. Cases become almost nothing after the first or second one... at least in my experience.

This week is close to 90 days

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rost495

I'd have never thought a medical doctor could get lucky to treat exactly 4000 patients. Thats amazing.

Dr Bartletts crew using his protocol have treated probably 6 to 7 thousand or even more by now, including patients from out of state who called in with proof of a positive COVID test.

Not sure if big treatment groups profess to report exact numbers as the number changes by the day.

So if he has treated 4444 and he says he has treated 4000 did he lie? Did he say that was an exact number. Is he obligated to provide an exact number?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/30/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That very smart Corona expert mentioned having a content filter that prevents him from seeing things others post. What is a content filter? What is its benefit in a discussion like this?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Windfall
You guys won't get Covid vaccinated because the Internet "doctors" say you shouldn't, yet when you get sick you run for the hospitals for an hours long IV Monoclonal Antibody or convalescent plasma IV!
So…? Shouldn’t people be allowed to choose which treatment modality they think is best for them…?

Nah....hospitals load with unvaccinated dumazzes taking up all the beds, people dying of non-covid treatable conditions because they can't get a be.. If you're going to buck medical advice then be consistent and stay away from the hospital when you get sick.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by readonly
You guys won't get Covid vaccinated because the Internet "doctors" say you shouldn't, yet when you get sick you run for the hospitals for an hours long IV Monoclonal Antibody or convalescent plasma IV!
So…? Shouldn’t people be allowed to choose which treatment modality they think is best for them…?

Nah....hospitals load with unvaccinated dumazzes taking up all the beds, people dying of non-covid treatable conditions because they can't get a be.. If you're going to buck medical advice then be consistent and stay away from the hospital when you get sick.

How about people that can articulate good reasons for avoiding the mRNA therapies that don't stop the spread, and don't stop transmission? Because for any drug pre covid, the VAERS data would have had out pulled from use.

That, and how amazingly well all those failed mRNA tech trials went in the past. None ever got past animal trials, but I'm sure this time is all good....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Death panels. Yesterday's conspiracy theory.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We shouldn't treat people that eat processed food, drink alcohol, smoke, are fat etc...., right?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Spoken like a true fascist.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by erikj

Death panels. Yesterday's conspiracy theory.

Secret just another form of entitlement.. to judge someone else's life or death.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mass formation psychosis was debunked... then readonly popped off, and gave it new life.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O

Great interview, with a real Dr. who knows what is going on. I was just about to post it up when I came across your post. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Also love that there are doctors now refusing to help people who are unvaxed, just because they chose to not put that garbage in their bodies. Fuggers should be hung

But, they're heroes, dontcha know. Like twerker / piddles.

And yes, with piano wire.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by ribka

Good thing then that all mono clonal anti body treatment has now been banned by our govt. Yeh, believe the FDA science . Why does FDA still have that ivermectin is dangerous and is not an anti viral on the web site?

Originally Posted by tylerw02
So Twirler, tell us how dangerous monoclonal antibodies are.

Why is Bidet blocking them.

Oh, nevermind. Pfizer is coming out with their special pill.

How the C_A created Covid

https://redpill78news.com/peter-daszaks-ecohealth-alliance-cia-front-created-covid-19/

Again, you're too [bleep] stupid to read posts. I never said monoclonal antibodies are dangerous or that the practice should be ended. Though, I suppose administrators do believe they pose some risk of anaphylaxis because they only administer them with 50mg of diphenhydramine, 1 G of acetaminophen, and a liter of saline. Overall, it is rare to see side-effects.

Serious question, what the [bleep] is wrong with you? Why do you keep on trying to insert positions that I haven't taken? Do you have some sort of fetish?

Monoclonal antibody treatment hasn't been banned, per se. The government is no longer paying for it, and certain types of infusion centers have lost their emergency use authorizations, because, you know, without government paying for them they can't function. Not sure you're asking me about this? Is this some sorta "gotcha" where, again, I never said or implied such. Are you just looking for an avenue to take out your anger? Sure seems like it. Well go ahead, little buddy, if you can't deal with your emotions, just let it all out so you feel better.

Hey self-ascribed expurt, They'd function just fine in FL if your pedophile nasal drip hero and his puppeteers would GTF out of the way and stop doing things behind the bamboo curtain to stop supply. You numbnut.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Right !!
Hospitals should only treat covid patients that have been vaccinated !
Special priority to those with the most boosters !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,032
Posts18,500,580
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.