J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Windfall
You guys won't get Covid vaccinated because the Internet "doctors" say you shouldn't, yet when you get sick you run for the hospitals for an hours long IV Monoclonal Antibody or convalescent plasma IV!
So…? Shouldn’t people be allowed to choose which treatment modality they think is best for them…?

Nah....hospitals load with unvaccinated dumazzes taking up all the beds, people dying of non-covid treatable conditions because they can't get a be.. If you're going to buck medical advice then be consistent and stay away from the hospital when you get sick.

You are an idiot! If that so called vaccine worked then the vaccinated would not be getting Covid-19

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You guys won't get Covid vaccinated because the Internet "doctors" say you shouldn't, yet when you get sick you run for the hospitals for an hours long IV Monoclonal Antibody or convalescent plasma IV!
So…? Shouldn’t people be allowed to choose which treatment modality they think is best for them…?

Nah....hospitals load with unvaccinated dumazzes taking up all the beds, people dying of non-covid treatable conditions because they can't get a be.. If you're going to buck medical advice then be consistent and stay away from the hospital when you get sick.

I only know, well a high school friend of the wife, that is in the hospital from COVID. He got the jab, and the booster jab, was a mask wearer and beat the COVID drum.

He's in ICU after a stroke and blood clots. Those vaccines and masks really helped him. The 17 people I know that personally had it or have it, aren't any worse than any bug before.

You are a scared woman and I hope you have a man to protect you

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Have had a seasonal cold the last week.
Last 2 days been feeling better.

Sure as fugg wasnt like the schit I had late july and early aug 2020.
Worse cold/flu I ever had and I been around this rock many times and been exsposed to alot of fugged up schit and vaccinated against alot of fugged up schit.

No testing.
No hospital schit.
No shot schitt...

Pureblood still and intend to remain that way as long as possible.
But I'm also DQ from blood or organ donating due to being one of unca suga,s goons long ago doing what others wouldn't do.
Is what it is and I wouldn't change a thing....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

And the unemployed drug addict on fake disability shares his wisdom. lol

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So Twirler, tell us how dangerous monoclonal antibodies are.

Why is Bidet blocking them.

Oh, nevermind. Pfizer is coming out with their special pill.

How the C_A created Covid

https://redpill78news.com/peter-daszaks-ecohealth-alliance-cia-front-created-covid-19/

Again, you're too [bleep] stupid to read posts. I never said monoclonal antibodies are dangerous or that the practice should be ended. Though, I suppose administrators do believe they pose some risk of anaphylaxis because they only administer them with 50mg of diphenhydramine, 1 G of acetaminophen, and a liter of saline. Overall, it is rare to see side-effects.

Serious question, what the [bleep] is wrong with you? Why do you keep on trying to insert positions that I haven't taken? Do you have some sort of fetish?

It’s just how it works around here. Straw-man arguments for the WIN! So they think anyway.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

"If you get the vax I promise you won't get deadly Covid or spread the virus and we will never force any American to get the vax against their will"

Remember that advice gomer?

Most people in hospitals now around the world have been at least double vexxed. Useful Biden idiots love to hate intelligent freedom loving healthy people with strong natural immunity. Used to live in Virginia then it went full returd communist with beta males like you. Bet you love living there now lol

Last edited by ribka; 01/31/22.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Youre dumb as a fuggin rock and are just repeating lies youve seen on cnn. Close friend runs a floor in a local hospital and she said that vaxed people make up the larger percentage of those in the hospital. Dont be a tool you assclown

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/31/22.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ribka

"If you get the vax I promise you won't get deadly Covid or spread the virus and we will never force any American to get the vax against their will"

Remember that advice gomer?

Most people in hospitals now around the world have been at least double vexxed. Useful Biden idiots love to hate intelligent freedom loving healthy people with strong natural immunity. Used to live in Virginia then it went full returd communist with beta males like you. Bet you love living there now lol

Wait, what? Who here advocated there should be mandatory vaccination?

Seems those without the ability, or inclination perhaps, to read just come to air frustrations rather than to actually provide meaningful and honest discussion.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Youre dumb as a fuggin rock and are just repeating lies youve seen on cnn. Close friend runs a floor in a local hospital and she said that vaxed people make up the larger percentage of those in the hospital. Dont be a tool you assclown

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There is a reason 50% of Americans havent gotten the booster.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Death rates after second vax. This has happened all over the world in all countries wher the jabs were required.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]post images

There is a reason the FDA and Pfizer want to wait 75 years to release the data on the efficacy of their vaccinations.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495

I'd have never thought a medical doctor could get lucky to treat exactly 4000 patients. Thats amazing.

Dr Bartletts crew using his protocol have treated probably 6 to 7 thousand or even more by now, including patients from out of state who called in with proof of a positive COVID test.

Not sure if big treatment groups profess to report exact numbers as the number changes by the day.

So if he has treated 4444 and he says he has treated 4000 did he lie? Did he say that was an exact number. Is he obligated to provide an exact number?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There's a whole lot of stupid going on here. There's a big difference in MSNBC hospitals and real hospitals. Our ER is clogged with pretty much an equal number of vaxxed and unvaxxed patients. Most of our monoclonal patients are vaxxed. Plenty of vaxxed patients in the ICU as well. Oh, we have empty beds just like many other hospitals. People aren't dying because they can't get a bed. Sure makes a nice headline for the gullible though.

The vast majority taking the hit are obese diabetics over 50 years old that have problems to begin with. The vast majority are unhealthy to begin with. The outliers also make a great headline, but if you're not a fat unhealthy person, you don't need to live in fear.

Of course, lets don't even have the conversation as to why the vaxxed need treatment in the first place, right?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

There's a whole lot of stupid going on here. There's a big difference in MSNBC hospitals and real hospitals. Our ER is clogged with pretty much an equal number of vaxxed and unvaxxed patients. Most of our monoclonal patients are vaxxed. Plenty of vaxxed patients in the ICU as well. Oh, we have empty beds just like many other hospitals. People aren't dying because they can't get a bed. Sure makes a nice headline for the gullible though.

The vast majority taking the hit are obese diabetics over 50 years old that have problems to begin with. The vast majority are unhealthy to begin with. The outliers also make a great headline, but if you're not a fat unhealthy person, you don't need to live in fear.

Of course, lets don't even have the conversation as to why the vaxxed need treatment in the first place, right?

Nope. Can't have that conversation. You'll be fact-checked and moderated out.

🤤😱🤡

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know, I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but when you look at the level of brain washing going on around this thing, it certainly makes you wonder.

Having worked in a hospital the last 25 years and seen the FDA in all it's glory, it really is something what's going on. There certainly is a case to be made that drug companies and insurance were in on this to reap billions. A virus that targets the fat and unhealthy that suck profits from the insurance companies, and new drugs to force on the healthy and actually convince them they have to have it to survive even when the proof says otherwise sounds like a far fetched movie plot, doesn't it.

Pretty cool that those in power are convincing the masses it's OK to start denying services to people based on arbitrary standards. What's next?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

Who here suggested you live in fear?

In November 2020, the hospital I worked for most certainly did run out of beds. Decisions were made as to who got a vent and who didn’t—we ran out. While media may sensationalize things, (when haven’t they?), these sort of things most certainly did happen—I saw it with my own eyes. Not that it matters around here, if you’re not a q-tard they will call you a liar despite none of their Q-speracies ever coming to fruition.

The most hilarious thing about the whole thing, I might add, is that you know you’re doing something right when the fringe left calls you a fascist, tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist the same day the Q-tards call you a communist pharma-shill. When both side’s fringe hate you, you must be doing something right.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Or you could just be a twaty [bleep].

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Is “Travis “ still on the lamb?

Blink once for yes

Blink twice for no😂😂😂

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Our local hospital has plenty of beds, just not staff. They fired the unvaxxed staff and the vaxxed staff is out sick with guess what....covid. Go figure.

Buddy dad got the jab and his blood pressure dropped. Went to ER at 1130am, finally got put in a room/bed at 330. Didn't see a soul until 11pm that night when he removed all the wires off him and the alarms went off. He was starving, no food service that day apparently, fired or out with covid. No doctors or nurses came to check on him for almost 8 hours. Said he'd rather die at home. Signed himself out.

My wife deals with vaxxed covid patients every day. The stuff she has seen and heard no way she will get the vax.

Last edited by killerv; 02/01/22.
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,918
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.