Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
i have been told 46 states allow x-bows during archery season for Handi-cap hunters i feel that is wonderful ,some of us are now handi - cap because of age or health maybe both too. not sure but i think there are some Federal provision to help handi-cap hunters . i also have been following the law suit in Montana about not allowing x-bows during archery season for true handi-cap hunters . Montana Bowhunter Association is totally against handi - cap bowhunters in archery season this sure seems selfish and shameful . i do hope the Federal government steps in and changes this rule / law , there is a lot of Federal land in Montana that could have a different rule / law on this ? maybe the Feds could also take some funds away from Montana tell they change this x-bow rule / law ? SHAME ON MONTANA !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Link? What is an X-Bow?

Please don't feed the trolls!
V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V
My question exactly? What am I missing.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by pete53
i have been told 46 states allow x-bows during archery season for Handi-cap hunters i feel that is wonderful ,some of us are now handi - cap because of age or health maybe both too. not sure but i think there are some Federal provision to help handi-cap hunters . i also have been following the law suit in Montana about not allowing x-bows during archery season for true handi-cap hunters . Montana Bowhunter Association is totally against handi - cap bowhunters in archery season this sure seems selfish and shameful . i do hope the Federal government steps in and changes this rule / law , there is a lot of Federal land in Montana that could have a different rule / law on this ? maybe the Feds could also take some funds away from Montana tell they change this x-bow rule / law ? SHAME ON MONTANA !
CROSS BOW

V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V
Ok now I feel stupid are we talking a normal crossbow?

IC B2

V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V
Yep sorry a little slow this morning

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
[quote=Vegasred]Ok now I feel stupid are we talking a normal crossbow?[/quote

> all legal CROSSBOWS ! geesh

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Maybe those living in Blue states need not worry about Montana

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hookeye
Maybe those living in Blue states need not worry about Montana

so doesn`t Montana still have a blue governor ? Montana funds are green and most comes from the Feds that can be Blue or Red politics ? non -resident licenses these people may be Blue or Red voters your statement is foolish ! > most land owned to camp ,fish and hunt on in Montana is Federal land you need to understand its American land !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Legal in Georgia for everyone during Archery and regular season

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Legal in Georgia for everyone during Archery and regular season

i think that`s great for Georgia ! seem`s shameful that Montana won`t even honor handi - cap or disabled bowhunters in the warmer archery season , this so called Montana Bowhunter Association needs the Feds to look into this Montana Bowhunter Association on taxes maybe ? or maybe just defund the state of Montana with Fed funds ? this is American Federal land in Montana this group " Montana Bowhunter Association " thinks they can control Federal land in Montana and that`s just very wrong and very shameful we are all American`s .

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Crossbows legal for everyone the last two weeks of archery season in NY. Legal for handicapped for the entire archery season. Should be legal for everyone for the entire archery season and would be if not for the whiny little bitches known as the NY bow hunters assn..They have fought it tooth and nail for years.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Legal in PA during all deer seasons. The PA Bowhunters Assocation also opposed the use of Xbows in archery seasons. It turned out to be a non issue.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Labman95
Legal in PA during all deer seasons. The PA Bowhunters Assocation also opposed the use of Xbows in archery seasons. It turned out to be a non issue.

it should be a National non-issue for x-bows on all Federal land and a decrease in Federal funds for any state that does not allow x-bow use for handi -cap / disabled bowhunters during any hunting season including all of the entire archery hunting season . > even Alaska allows x-bows for handi -cap bowhunters , i guess Montana has too many rich whiners in the Montana Bowhunter Association !

Last edited by pete53; 02/13/22.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It is the individual state's right to set the rules just as it should be.
It is their job to manage the resource.
And it is not about a resident of another state's opinions.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by WTM45

i would agree on state owned Montana land ,but not on private land or Federal land , as far as management Montana does a poor job managing deer and elk and prices of Non- Resident license is ridiculous high compared to resident licenses , Montana has no common sense as do many western states on Federal land . we are all residents on Federal land in America ! >so then if you feel Federal land is Montana land why does the Federal Government send tax funds to Montana for the Federal land ?

Last edited by pete53; 02/13/22.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

i would agree on state owned Montana land ,but not on private land or Federal land , as far as management Montana does a poor job managing deer and elk and prices of Non- Resident license is ridiculous high compared to resident licenses , Montana has no common sense as do many western states on Federal land . we are all residents on Federal land in America ! >so then if you feel Federal land is Montana land why does the Federal Government send tax funds to Montana for the Federal land ?

So if Montana sucks at game management so bad why would you want to hunt there then?

Is it about hunting or cost of license?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

States manage private, state owned and federal lands within their boundaries.
If you don't like that particular state's rules, don't go there. Simple.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

States manage private, state owned and federal lands within their boundaries.
If you don't like that particular state's rules, don't go there. Simple.

I agree completely!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You should boycott Montana.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1234, 007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.