Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by sactoller
That head bobbing twat behind him is annoying.

sactoller;
Good evening sir, might well be tomorrow when you read this, but I hope you're well regardless.

That is actually Chrystia Freeland, our Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, which is more or less the second highest ranking in any ruling government's hierarchy.

Her training for that position was that she has a Bachelor's Degree in Harvard in Russian History and Literature and a Master's Degree in Slavonic Studies from Oxford. She's also been invited to the meetings in Davos, Switzerland for whatever that's worth.

Not bad for a lady who came out of the Peace River country in Alberta - or completely terrible - depending upon one's viewpoint I'd suggest, no?

Oh and then she was a journalist in such esteemed pillars of truth as the Washington Post, Financial Times and other legacy media. She was in the Ukraine for a good long time reporting there too before getting into Canadian politics.

Nothing to see here folks, move along, nothing to see here.

On a more serious note, we'd surely appreciate your prayers or good thoughts tonight as it appears we need them.

This isn't over by a long shot, but where it's taking us, I cannot say.

All the best.

Dwayne

Haha, you forgot to mention the fact that at 45 years old, she couldn’t even qualify for a mortgage, and had to have her parents co-sign. This is our minister of finance. Unbelievable

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
albertadave;
Morning sir, I hope that at least you're getting decent weather on your side of the big hills and you're healthy.

While I didn't know that bit about her, I'm sad to admit I'm not surprised.

When I started digging into her background as far as time spent in the Ukraine, given todays other headlines, I must admit to considering putting yet another layer of Reynold's Wrap inside my battered Bailey.

If they - legacy media/politicians would quit making the conspiracy folks look like they've got a direct line to the future, my old cowboy hat would be lighter and breathe better too, you know?

Strange times we're in though, that's sure.

All the best and God be with us all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ben Franklin wrote a piece to the British advising them how the reduce a great empire to a small one. In one part of it he advised them: However peaceably your colonies have submitted to your government, shown their affection to your interests, and patiently borne their grievances, you are to suppose them always inclined to revolt........... provoke the rising of mobs and then with bullets and bayonets suppress them...........Like the husband who uses his wife ill from suspicion you may in time convert your suspicions into realities.

Those Canadian truckers have worked through this whole "pandemic" and moved the absolutely essential goods to keep the nation fed and running. And now they are no better than terrorists and insurrectionists according to Trudeau.

Look at what our own government has done with race relations constantly accusing white people of racism. They have driven a wedge between groups that had in the last several decades made huge progress. The Democrat party is almost undeniably promoting racial tension and maybe outright race war.

Excellent point Hastings.

Once again,our Founding Fathers were wise beyond their years.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

sactoller;
Good evening sir, might well be tomorrow when you read this, but I hope you're well regardless.

That is actually Chrystia Freeland, our Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, which is more or less the second highest ranking in any ruling government's hierarchy.

Her training for that position was that she has a Bachelor's Degree in Harvard in Russian History and Literature and a Master's Degree in Slavonic Studies from Oxford. She's also been invited to the meetings in Davos, Switzerland for whatever that's worth.

Not bad for a lady who came out of the Peace River country in Alberta - or completely terrible - depending upon one's viewpoint I'd suggest, no?

Oh and then she was a journalist in such esteemed pillars of truth as the Washington Post, Financial Times and other legacy media. She was in the Ukraine for a good long time reporting there too before getting into Canadian politics.

On a more serious note, we'd surely appreciate your prayers or good thoughts tonight as it appears we need them.

All the best.

Dwayne

Thank you for the information, I could only watch a small portion of that, kabuki theater.

I do hope all Good Canadians stand up to this tyranny and get their freedoms back.

My father and each sent a couple hundred to the truckers!

This images is for pirates but applies to tyrants as well.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Ben Franklin wrote a piece to the British advising them how the reduce a great empire to a small one. In one part of it he advised them: However peaceably your colonies have submitted to your government, shown their affection to your interests, and patiently borne their grievances, you are to suppose them always inclined to revolt........... provoke the rising of mobs and then with bullets and bayonets suppress them...........Like the husband who uses his wife ill from suspicion you may in time convert your suspicions into realities.

Those Canadian truckers have worked through this whole "pandemic" and moved the absolutely essential goods to keep the nation fed and running. And now they are no better than terrorists and insurrectionists according to Trudeau.

Look at what our own government has done with race relations constantly accusing white people of racism. They have driven a wedge between groups that had in the last several decades made huge progress. The Democrat party is almost undeniably promoting racial tension and maybe outright race war.

Excellent point Hastings.

Once again,our Founding Fathers were wise beyond their years.

When I think we have gone from Washington, and Jefferson and now descended to the likes of Biden it makes me sick to my stomach.

And what really makes me sick is that our Republicans (with a few exceptions) have held the flashlight for the Democrats while they screw us. The Republicans could have stopped this election from being stolen. Mitch, Romney, Cassidy, Cheney, Murkowski, etc. etc. did not want Trump either.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Christopher Dorner, pos yes, but look how one-armed person turned southern california upside down. Imagine 1000 C.D. going full FU, shoot to kill, 100? would turn the southern california into a battlefield.
Now imagine what the numbers could be against the gov't., these commies are playing with fire and they know it. Although people like saddlesore think they'd wipe the patriots out in seconds using tanks and fighter jets, because I guess he thinks the patriots would line up and fight like Britain did during the American Revolution. Remember what the Patriots were called, ""squirrel hunters"". They killed a chit-load of squirrely SOB's.

Hijack bank accounts? how about city power-grids get destroyed and hundreds of patriots amongst the civilians go full out killing anybody deemed to be on the other side. Trudeau's, his people, rcmp, et.al. getting shot, houses shot up then disappear into the darkness only to find another target.

Now, now ol mike, sir. Perish the thought, but the gov’t is chin-deep in intelligence, high-tech’y and comm’s and can shut down the social media sites, and isolate a citizen(s) more completely than a Robinson Crusoe. They can find you from a thousand miles away and send a drone to direct a little surprise right into your back pocket.

As of right now, they are aware of everyone on this site, and every other. This is a much different age than the 1770’s, even the early 1900.

At the Biblical admonition to not call someone a “fool”, I will not call Trudeau and his ilk “that”; however, as it’s not wrong to suggest people rethink their position, that I would do.

As it stands our leadership may be even worse.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I certainly hope that the folks that would be patriotic, understand the electronic issues.

And that if it comes to that you cannot stay at your house, they know that place. And you need to kill the cell phone and pull battery and destroy it asap. Along with computers internet etc....

Generally folks so inclined as to not give up understand all of the above.

The sign of the times from them is when they start knocking on doors and removing people prior to anything. Much like the lady OCC cop that was at the door due to a social read or post... just practicing...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Commies must me killed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You don’t have to wonder what types have his ear.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I think we have gone from Washington, and Jefferson and now descended to the likes of Biden it makes me sick to my stomach.

And what really makes me sick is that our Republicans (with a few exceptions) have held the flashlight for the Democrats while they screw us. The Republicans could have stopped this election from being stolen. Mitch, Romney, Cassidy, Cheney, Murkowski, etc. etc. did not want Trump either.

This is one of the worst aspects of the current crop of politicians.There is no accountability for their corruption and very little opposition to the Demonrat's illegal activities.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stop calling him Trudeau. He should be called Castro.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by albertadave

sactoller;

All the best.

Dwayne

Haha, you forgot to mention the fact that at 45 years old, she couldn’t even qualify for a mortgage, and had to have her parents co-sign. This is our minister of finance. Unbelievable

Laughing here.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
FJT

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Stop calling him Trudeau. He should be called Castro.
I hate to have to say this but Castro was a better man than Trudeau and that is not to say a good word about Castro.

At least Castro didn't claim to be something he wasn't.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Turdeau

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Matt Damon.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

Originally Posted by rost495
I certainly hope that the folks that would be patriotic, understand the electronic issues.

And that if it comes to that you cannot stay at your house, they know that place. And you need to kill the cell phone and pull battery and destroy it asap. Along with computers internet etc....

Generally folks so inclined as to not give up understand all of the above.

The sign of the times from them is when they start knocking on doors and removing people prior to anything. Much like the lady OCC cop that was at the door due to a social read or post... just practicing...

They better not miss. I don’t need a phone, or a computer. Like guns, but they are not a need. If they hit my home, and find me not here. they better know they are well and truly screwed. I have long expected and planned for a war fought from the shadows, with little support and less technology. If they bring that to me, I am ready. And they are not.

They are well used to the fleeing man who only flees to get away. They are used to dumb criminals, who are criminals because they were to stupid or lazy to live a better life. They are not ready to deal with the intelligent adversary who truly wants to kill them and has lived by his own wits and work all his days, succeeding all the way in spite of their best effort to the contrary. Whose life he loved and built is past, leaving only vengeance to be aspired to. They are not ready for that, so they best not bring it to life. But they are stupid, and they will. It’s a matter of time.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 02/15/22.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

sactoller;

All the best.

Dwayne.

We loaned guns to Brtish folks once.

Just holler.

Probably won't short ourselves as much as we did last time tho. smile

Last edited by las; 02/15/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
las;
Good evening to you sir, I trust all is well up on the Kenai tonight.

Thanks for the kind offer, but apparently we have lots and lots to spare as we - Canada that is to say - at the behest of Prince Emergency Measures - just sent Ukraine $7.8 million worth of small arms and ammo.

I mean if we had that just laying around to send off, there must be lots to go around one has to assume?

Many years ago I started saying "This'd be a whole lot funnier if it wasn't happening to me"...

Honestly I'm much less enchanted that it's happening to my kids, but it is what it is.

We all play the card we've pulled do we not?

As usual, I'll end with a request for prayer - those we'll take all you're inclined to spare.

Hopefully with enough of them we'll not need the firearms.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You should look for a lamp post

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (300_savage, 7mm_Loco, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,904
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.