Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
blanket;
Good evening to you sir, I trust that life is Iowa has been tolerable for you today.

Historically speaking, folks who create circumstances where the citizenry reach a point of agitation that the use of lamp posts become en vogue, typically are long, long gone prior.

It would be unusual to say the least if a personality such as Prince Emergency Measures possess would ever have the courage to stay for any festivities. Highly unlikely that.

They are more the ones who come in like the carpet baggers after your War between the States or the folks who came into Germany after WW1. That's the personality type in my opinion, but then that's just one old BC rednecks thoughts.

Again, we'll see.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bill Maher diss'N Turd'oh, 49 seconds.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The disgusting little cuhnt needs the Ceausescu treatment.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Welcome to The Turd Reich. I was so disappointed that my fellow countrymen re-elected this POS a few months ago, and sadly, he could be re-elected again whenever our next election comes.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The disgusting little cuhnt needs the Ceausescu treatment.

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

They better not miss. I don’t need a phone, or a computer. Like guns, but they are not a need. If they hit my home, and find me not here. they better know they are well and truly screwed. I have long expected and planned for a war fought from the shadows, with little support and less technology. If they bring that to me, I am ready. And they are not.

They are well used to the fleeing man who only flees to get away. They are used to dumb criminals, who are criminals because they were to stupid or lazy to live a better life. They are not ready to deal with the intelligent adversary who truly wants to kill them and has lived by his own wits and work all his days, succeeding all the way in spite of their best effort to the contrary. Whose life he loved and built is past, leaving only vengeance to be aspired to. They are not ready for that, so they best not bring it to life. But they are stupid, and they will. It’s a matter of time.

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by blanket
You should look for a lamp post

Look for lots of them.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Bill Maher diss'N Turd'oh, 49 seconds.

The mask is off.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (163bc, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 32 invisible), 1,868 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,471
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.