-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They’re cops, and cops will follow orders regardless of the morality of them.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by local_dirt
"Nazi sympathizer on drugs damages police property during armed insurrection"

Horse expected to make a full recovery from beating by white supremacist.

Police outraged for being traumatized by foreign supported insurrectionists.

ETA: Biden applauds Canadian efforts to protect the population from virus and pledges more CIA support.

Last edited by Dutch; 02/19/22.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sidepass
Originally Posted by viking
Meanwhile in American cities the indigenous population can burn, loot and pillage without out recourse. Maybe they need to start calling themselves BLM.

Something is terribly wrong.

Learn something here daily. Blacks are indigenous to NA now. TFF!

Invasive species

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Prosecute the horse! Lock it up! Lock it up!

P.s. this what happens when your prime Minister adores china...

And when your police have been trained that they don't have to accept responsibility for their actions.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That old bag was probably one of those racist terrorists wearing a Nazi T-shirt.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by local_dirt
"Nazi sympathizer on drugs damages police property during armed insurrection"

Horse expected to make a full recovery from beating by white supremacist.

Police outraged for being traumatized by foreign supported insurrectionists.

ETA: Biden applauds Canadian efforts to protect the population from virus and pledges more CIA support.

NPR is better at this, lol.

The Ottawa trucker protest is rooted in extremism, a national security expert says

https://www.delmarvapublicmedia.org...xtremism-a-national-security-expert-says

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
How about some truth

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Someone hacked a cop twitter page. Real professional comments. Mocking the woman who got trampled.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Nick1899
I am not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be one on the internet. If one is riding a horse on a roadway should it not be considered a vehicle. I have looked at the Ontario highway traffic act and have not found the definition of what a horse on a roadway would be defined as. There are guidelines for riding horses on Ontario roads in the act. If it is considered a vehicle and in my mind it should if it is carrying a rider, then the Ottawa police have committed vehicular manslaughter by surging into a crowd with their horse mounted officers. The rider should then be charged just as if he had been at the wheel of a police cruiser. The police rider ought to have known that his actions could harm or kill individuals as a horse weighs nearly as much as a vehicle. Again I’m not a lawyer, just asking for a friend.

Nick

Not a lawyer either, but would assume that officials giving orders to those officers to recklessly ride horses into peaceful peoples are also culpable. I would imagine the Chief of Police, those officers involved, are feeling uneasy at this moment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As long as all the mounted officers were able to make it home safely.........

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Someone hacked a cop twitter page. Real professional comments. Mocking the woman who got trampled.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Can't view your stuff

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
She was probably unvaxxed and deserved it. Those freaking unvaxxed all deserve to be punched in the face or run over by horses… Yeah, that’s sarcasm.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well I think it's quite quaint, tasteful with old fashioned charm that they used a horse to tromp her...just think of the messy photo op for CBC if the had used the Kodiak Light Armored Vehicle. The tank used at the Waco murders made a lousy photo op...what were they thinking?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Troodoe's badged Schutzstaffel have revealed they're in the enemy camp.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Well I think it's quite quaint, tasteful with old fashioned charm that they used a horse to tromp her...just think of the messy photo op for CBC if the had used the Kodiak Light Armored Vehicle. The tank used at the Waco murders made a lousy photo op...what were they thinking?

Whut? They couldn't get that guy from Wisconsin to do it?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by muleshoe
As long as all the mounted officers were able to make it home safely.........

And their horses.

We loves Ambuls..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Between the USA and Canada, we have seen two types of protests over the last few years. The first is the type that is supported by the elected officials because it supports their personal agenda. We have seen this type in the USA from groups such as BLM. If you are participating in this type of protest, you can do anything that you want to do to further your protest. You can loot, assault people and damage public and private property. You can burn businesses, police vehicles and private residences. All without fear of being arrested, charged or being held in way whatsoever accountable for your actions, you will even be hailed as "Heros" by the elected officials.

The second type is what is happening now in Canada. This type of protest is not supported by the elected officials because it goes against their personal agenda. If you are participating in this type of protest, you can rest assured that you will be labeled a "terrorist" or "extremist" or a "danger to national security". In this type of protest, you are guilty of committing crimes even though your protest is completely peaceful. You will be beaten by police, arrested for standing on a corner or even trampled by a horse ridden by a supposed officer of the law. All of this because you do not support your elected official's personal agenda and seek to protect your rights as a citizen.

Just my .02 for what it's worth.

Last edited by turbine1; 02/20/22. Reason: Added information

turbine1
Life Member of the NRA
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G.I "One died for your soul, the other for your freedom!" You might want to pass this on, as many seem to forget both of them!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
None of those protestors were ever going to vote Liberal anyway rendering themselves dispensable. And not only that but they weren't quite in the poor house yet because they have trucks to be taken from them , some with families farms and bank accounts for exaction.

Only protests that will vote liberal are allowed, even the violent destructive ones. Trudeau ,as his father , upon stirring up the Country could neither govern nor stay without invoking the war measures act. French rule is built on revolution.

Last edited by Malcolm; 02/20/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Is there any other video out there besides the one posted here? I read the horse stumbled because someone threw a bike into its front legs.

Not going to defend anything the Ottawa police have done in regards to this whole fiasco. But mounted units are used by many many jurisdictions for crowd control. Typically they are trained very well, and I’m pretty sure trampling little old ladies isn’t in the training manual, even for those fûcktards.

It’d be nice to see a video that showed the incident from a better angle. But what fun would that be?

Edit to add, pausing and slowing the video, looks like she went down, then the next horse tried to stop or avoid her and the next one in line pushed it into/over her. If you watch the horses feet they were trying not to trample the woman on the ground, whether the rider intended that or not no one here can know. I can tell you this though, if they had wanted to trample that woman with their horses she’d be very much not in the hospital.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 02/20/22.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Is there any other video out there besides the one posted here? I read the horse stumbled because someone threw a bike into its front legs.

Not going to defend anything the Ottawa police have done in regards to this whole fiasco. But mounted units are used by many many jurisdictions for crowd control. Typically they are trained very well, and I’m pretty sure trampling little old ladies isn’t in the training manual, even for those fûcktards.

It’d be nice to see a video that showed the incident from a better angle. But what fun would that be?

That has been proven to be a lie. There was no bike near the woman who got trampled. There was a guy with a bike around but he did not throw the bike at the horses. The cops purposely ran over the crowd with the horses and are now telling lies.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 260Remguy, 59 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,908
Posts18,518,596
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.