Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Nope. Sorry sir, but its all on Biden and his voters. The first day his diapered ass hit the seat in the oval orafice, he killed the keystone pipeline, ANWAR, drilling on federal lands, and got us back into the Paris Climate Accords....while approving the Nord Stream pipeline....and probably reinstated some regulations on the oil industry that Trump got rid of, plus some other stuff I have forgotten or left out......all the while pushing AOC's green new fantasy in his "build back better" plan.

Obviously this put significant upward pressure on oil prices which gave Putin's Russia a significant raise in pay. They are after all " a gas station with nukes". No, Putin is not a nice person and I got no use for him. But what Biden did is no different than buying a known thug a gun and then acting surprised when he kills someone with it. In a court of law that is called an accessory to murder and Biden and his stupid voters are an accessory to the murder of Ukraine. Yes, Putin ordered the invasion and Russian soldiers are pulling the triggers but Biden helped with the funding. He even essentially green lighted the whole thing with his stupid comment about not doing much if its just a "minor incursion".

I'm sure the Mullahs in Iran are loving these oil prices too. Biden has certainly built OPEC back better and seems well on his way to building the Soviet Union back better but America not so much.

And this is just how he fugged up energy. We can talk about Afghanistan and the border some other time.

Last edited by RJY66; 02/26/22.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr

What's going on in this country is an entirely different subject than what is happening in Europe.

Nope.

It's all one big Bolshevik Revolution from end to end.

Russia's already had its Bolshevik Revolution. It doesn't want another one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s true that Putin is primarily responsible for the attack on Ukraine, but the Dear Leaders of the Democratic Party enabled him.

Obama promised that the USA would help defend Ukraine against Russia and broke his promise when he did nothing when they took Crimea.

Biden sold out our country to our enemies, Russia and China. He took millions in bribes from them, including $30 million per year stipend from China. It’s no wonder that he refused to do anything significant to help Ukraine. He is also going to “fail” to help Taiwan when China attacks in the near future. Even worse is Biden’s projection of weakness and incompetence. He stupidly told the Russians that by we wouldn’t fight against them in Ukraine!

[Linked Image from ]
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe

What's going on in this country is an entirely different subject than what is happening in Europe.

Nope.

It's all one big Bolshevik Revolution from end to end.

Russia's already had its Bolshevik Revolution. It doesn't want another one.

Bingo... Putin is cleaning up around his place,, keep the leaves and grass burned off and have less ticks an mice,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
In 1983 I was working for Stoeger Industries as a salaried Regional Sales rep, with a 5 state territory in the South & Southwest consisting primarily of Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana & Mississipi. Previously I'd spent 7 years I'd in the same kind of job in North & West Texas east of I-35 for a ultra large family owned Dallas based branch, along with access to Burns Wholesale in Denver & Ellett Bro's of South Carolina inventories. All of this was owned by a Chicago Based Small Business Investment Trust, named "LaSalle St SBIT" just like Romney's infamous Corp raider "Bain Capital...only our owner was bigtime bigger ie who'd already bought the Milwaukee Braves baseball team and sold it to a guy in Atlanta.

Why do I mention any of this ? This is how I got exposed to the world of Corp Raiders and how they operate in the American Political World. In 1983 I was asked to join the annual Meeting of worldwide importers of the Nokia owned SAKO Firearms division as a guest. What an eye opener on how things really work internationally. The SAKO General Manager at that time had already progressed up the Corp ladder to be the GM of SAKO, with 2 stops as GM in Nokia owned plants in Russia. The #2 Manager had participated in the building and completion of the Egyptian Aswan Dam project, after spending 20+ years at sea coordinating Nokia's shipping interests. These were the guys who called the shots and made the final decisions....until Corporate said do it this way and not that way. ... and in the sauna they sweated just like I did.

During the trip to Helsinki I got to meet and talk to a world wide group of people with a common goal. How to sell more SAKO hunting rifles and expand the presentation to include the SAKO takeover of Tikka from the Finnish owned Machine Gun factory and meld the SAKO & Tikka brands together, and grow the Hunting Rifle business world wide. Left unsaid was any mention of what was going to expand the now much larger available production of small arms Arms for the Finnish Government. ."to get ready" for the inevitable. More on that later....

I also got to meet the young man from England who at the age of 12 had killed 3 Russian Tanks in the Budapest Uprising of 1956 I think it was that the Russians put down just like they are now in the Ukraine uprising, by hiding until the tanks rolled past him and jumped up in top of a tank with a live grenade and dropped inside the tank ....the Russians were still making attempts on his life regularly and he had a Finnish Border Guard Lt "armed keeper" with him within arms reach 24/7 as an "honored guest" of Finland.

The memory that is keeping me awake nowdays, though was of the very old gentleman who greeted us everywhere when we got off the little 12 man bus we were transported on every where we went during the week long Moose Hunt prep & required shooting range event to qualify for a Hunting License...and on the little bus there was an open case of 30'06 ammo on the passenger seat behind the driver and if we "wanted" another box of ammo for some reason, just put your "empty box" in the case and take a fresh box of ammo any time you wanted...then this Old gentleman would greet you with a huge smile as you got down the Bus's steps, shake your hand and jabber at you in Finnish while he took a round out of the new box and showed it to you as he put it in your shirt pocket. At the end the last day of the Hunt we all gathered and the Scot's with us broke out a case oAWAYSf Feel Good stuff and passed it around....until an American from Salt Lake shouted over the laughter good cheer to ask "what is this take a bullet and give it back to me stuff??? The SAKO GM called the old Gentleman up to the dirt hill he was standing on and had a quiet few minutes and both of them started to cry harder than the old man had ever cried as he put the round of ammo in a shirt pocket...and said... This Old Gentleman has fought the Russian's 4 times in his lifetime. The Last time was when after WW II the Russians declared War on Finland again in '48 and captured a 40 KM wide strip of land from the Baltic to the North Pole, taking every farm every house every cow everything anyone had ...and this old Gentleman has NEVER been allowed to see his family since 1948, and they are NOT allowed OUT of the captured Land either.

This is what is going on today in Ukcrain. Please Please Please Do Not Believe anything anyone in Russia says. Putin is KGB thru and thru. These people I knew personally & were real personal experience for me, and brought back memories of the 2 guy's I went thru Lackland with who were kidnapped by the Russians .... one in broad daylight thrown in the trunk of a East German Stasi car one Sunday afternoon and raced thru Checkpoint Charly, and the other in Azerbijan who'd gone down to the Herder's Gate to practice his local language skills with the local sheepherders when he was taken.

Puten 1st last and Always is KGB.
Ron

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
All the old buggers still have an ideological fear of Russia it seems.

None of us fear Russia ... the old Europeans might, some do, but I can never remember fearing Russia.

Libtard [bleep] tend to fear everything. So perhaps you're referring-to old assclown libtard buggers?

Every unit I served with was written into the Soviet military doctrine to be met with three of their equivalent units .... meaning, my 82nd was to be countered with three of their divisions. My nickle oh nasty and my 4th 325th and my 173rd herd .... we were all to have an entire brigade thrown against is.

It was the Russians who feared us ... we didn't fear them.

I actually partied with a bunch of Russian and East German troops in East Berlin in '84 .... they were just like us, we had a blast. It's the Soviet hierarchy that are and always have been the dicks since the Bolsheviks took over ... Russians are not unlike us as a peoples.

Now, you look at who the most dangerous mobsters in the world are right now ... they're Albanian, Russian, Romanian, Chechen, Georgian, Armenian and one other who's name escapes me at the moment .... but it's really the Ukranians and their Odessa family with Semion Mogilevich basically the boss of bosses of all the Eastern European mob families listed above. And I can guarantee younthat they have joined forces to fight against this invasion because Semion Mogilevich is Ukranian to the bone and he hates communist marxist Russians ... he believes in capitalism.

Last time I was in Kiev in '96 (used to be one of my favorite cities) the mob was basically in charge and working hand in hand with the Naples Gomorrah family to control all of Europe. I've since heard that back in 2014 when Putin retook Crimea that Putin has done deals with the Odessa Mob but that crew will [bleep] all over Putin first chance they get.

So my point is ... there are no bigger arms dealers in the world than the Ukrainian mob so this war will have multiple ramifications depending upon how it plays out from here. The Russians are not a shoe-in to co,e out of this thing in good shape. The longer it goes on the longer Putin faces backlash from the world community but also from within .... because Russian boys are dying too.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have not posted up here in this section since last May, simply because I got my belly full of all the fools and idiots that posted the same old conspiracy chit every day. Since then I've kept my posts limited to the hunting an shooting sections, but I do sometimes read what the fools and idiots, and I'm being nice in using those words to describe some of the posters on here, have to say about current events. After all, they always did provide a form of entertainment found nowhere else.

There is no one to blame here but one person........Vladimir Putin. Not Biden, nor Trump, nor Obama, nor Harris, or Pelosi, just Putin, and he alone. It makes me sick and want to puke at all the love I see for him from certain posters here, who do qualify as being the fools and idiots I referenced earlier. Putin was KGB, the KGB was established under the Communists, so what does that make Putin........certainly not anything other than a Commie. He has one goal in mind........restore the former Soviet Union by bringing the former countries that were once a part of it, back into the fold. Ukraine is the prize of that strategy, because of what it represents, and how rich it is in many of things Russia has struggled to obtain.

Is the Ukrainian government crooked.........probably, as most governments in that part of the world are. But, who's the biggest crook, Putin or Zelenskyy? The answer is simple........Putin, and it's not even close. Yet one poster on here actually wants to live under Putin rather than Biden, and believes that Russia is justified in their attack. This same poster has said in the past that the South had the right to secede and that Lincoln was a war criminal in going to war with the South to restore the Union. So.......isn't that just exactly what Putin and Russia are doing to Ukraine...........declaring war on them in order to bring them back as a part of Russia? Of course it is, and thankfully many on here see that and understand it. For those of you who don't, maybe you would find live better under Putin, because you certainly think like he does.

Although Russia will most likely prevail in the war, it thrills me to hear that the Ukrainians are putting up one hell of a fight, and I hope they kill as many Russians as possible. I don't want to go to war over this, and don't think we should, but I also believe we need to realize the threat that Putin is to the world. I believe is even more of a threat than China is.

100%

Truly amazing (in a bad way) some of the stuff that gets espoused on here.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
You guys are nuts.

Russia doesn't have the money or machinery to reconstruct the USSR.

Correct. Russia is broke and about to have its economy crash when the banks open tomorrow. The Ukrainians on the other hand will have an almost unlimited supply of money and weaponry provided by the rest of the world. All that is needed for Ukraine to hold off this invasion at this point is the will to fight. And that they have.

Last edited by WarAdmiral; 02/27/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys are nuts.

Hopefully they have the money to reconstruct Ukraine after this is over. At $100 a barrel for oil I'm sure they will but only if the rest of the world demand it and refuse to lift sanctions until it's done. It doesn't make any difference if Ukraine falls or not, Russia broke it now they need to fix it.

If pedo Joe wants to put it to Vlad all he has to do is re-open the Keystone pipeline and allow oil exploration and mining back on federal property. With oil and metal going back down to pre-2020 prices that would put the hurt on Russia as much as any sanctions.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 02/27/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i don't blame putin one bit. ya he's a snake and may be nuts. but he and the rest of the world just watched the US and allied nations destroy the middle east for the past 20 years. we destabilized it and killed thousands of people and left it worse off. and we did that under the guise of taking out a crazy and unpredictable ruler(s) who allegedly had access to weapons of mass destruction. does he trust that us and nato and the military industrial complex not drum up the same sentiment against him and russia? hell no. the pigs are ready and raring to have a go at the trough for another 20 years.

we should not have as much influence on nato as we do. they're big boys, they're all grown up and 70+ years old. we have enough problems here at home that we need to take care of instead of sending our money to a bunch of corrupt puppets who don't give a rats ass about us other than they get almost free protection and frankly don't have our interests or values.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Longbob
I cannot believe some of the military analysts that are saying it is a huge mistake for Ukraine to arm their citizens to fight for their country. They are saying they should negotiate a surrender because they will be defeated.

It must be the ancestors of these clowns that thought the Jews should give up because they will be fine under the Nazi regime. GMAFB.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
All the old buggers still have an ideological fear of Russia it seems.

Maybe it comes from crawling around under desks and such, when that was deemed "how to survive an atomic bomb".

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I wish America had a leader who was intent on protecting the country's borders.

Ukrainian prez DGAS bout borders.

He's about ta be voted outta office.

And *that* he does GAS about.

He'da locked up his citizens 2 weeks ago for not wearin masks.

Now, he'll give em FA weapons, and wants em ta be "patriotic".

Cause he might lose his corruption bennies.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
You guys are nuts.

Correct. Russia is broke and about to have its economy crash when the banks open tomorrow. The Ukrainians on the other hand will have an almost unlimited supply of money and weaponry provided by the rest of the world. All that is needed for Ukraine to hold off this invasion at this point is the will to fight. And that they have.

wow , that aged well

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. How much time have you spent in Russia or Ukraine? Have you ever left the south?

I have not posted up here in this section since last May, simply because I got my belly full of all the fools and idiots that posted the same old conspiracy chit every day. Since then I've kept my posts limited to the hunting an shooting sections, but I do sometimes read what the fools and idiots, and I'm being nice in using those words to describe some of the posters on here, have to say about current events. After all, they always did provide a form of entertainment found nowhere else.

There is no one to blame here but one person........Vladimir Putin. Not Biden, nor Trump, nor Obama, nor Harris, or Pelosi, just Putin, and he alone. It makes me sick and want to puke at all the love I see for him from certain posters here, who do qualify as being the fools and idiots I referenced earlier. Putin was KGB, the KGB was established under the Communists, so what does that make Putin........certainly not anything other than a Commie. He has one goal in mind........restore the former Soviet Union by bringing the former countries that were once a part of it, back into the fold. Ukraine is the prize of that strategy, because of what it represents, and how rich it is in many of things Russia has struggled to obtain.

Is the Ukrainian government crooked.........probably, as most governments in that part of the world are. But, who's the biggest crook, Putin or Zelenskyy? The answer is simple........Putin, and it's not even close. Yet one poster on here actually wants to live under Putin rather than Biden, and believes that Russia is justified in their attack. This same poster has said in the past that the South had the right to secede and that Lincoln was a war criminal in going to war with the South to restore the Union. So.......isn't that just exactly what Putin and Russia are doing to Ukraine...........declaring war on them in order to bring them back as a part of Russia? Of course it is, and thankfully many on here see that and understand it. For those of you who don't, maybe you would find live better under Putin, because you certainly think like he does.

Although Russia will most likely prevail in the war, it thrills me to hear that the Ukrainians are putting up one hell of a fight, and I hope they kill as many Russians as possible. I don't want to go to war over this, and don't think we should, but I also believe we need to realize the threat that Putin is to the world. I believe is even more of a threat than China is.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
This was quite the take

It ain’t easy
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
700LH, yes Russia has more equipment and manpower than Ukraine. Britian had more than the US in our war for independence. Russia has already lost about 1500 tanks. Most due to mechanical failures with Ukrainian farmers dragging them off. Russia hasn't maintained their equipment. The tanks have been proven weak against hand launched rockets and drones. The Russian troops don't really want to fight, most are conscripts, not volunteers. Russia also has a huge border to guard, even with minimal troops, it takes a lot.

My wife's family came from Ukraine around the turn of the last century. Some stayed. The one's in America sent money to their kin after the communists took over in the 1920's. They hated the Russians. Ukrainians still do. During the communist take over, because they didn't think they were producing enough wheat, Stalin killed around 20-30 million Ukrainians, nationalized the private farms, and moved ethnic Russians in to run the place. The hatred goes back to the 1920's. Regardless of the Ukranian corruption, they still hate the Russians. We also have a corrupt government ran by Democrats. Ukrainian people will be far better allies than Russia ever will be.

Remember Hitler, he wanted to unite all the German speaking people, took Austria and Czechoslovakia without firing a shot. Then tried to take Poland. Putin is the same way, he is very much for Russia, and very pro-Russia. But, he want's the old Soviet Union put back together. Even if he took Ukraine, it won't stop there while he is in office.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My take on this is, I wish they could both lose. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeebus....it's about hydrocarbons and who gets to profit from Europe's energy needs.

Just like the war in Syria.

Don't be stupid.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not our problem. We have enough problems to deal with right here without going looking for more.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,820
Posts18,516,691
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.