Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
A few thoughts. I know quite a few Canadian / Ukes' and most are very
Industrious people, strong people and also pretty determined folks.
I would suspect( if they thought like I do) they would want support , but not more foreign soldiers on their turf. They would want state of the art equipment and training on it. They would want our sentiment.
If Russia invaded Canada,( in my book )we might want the same, Russian soldiers would get more than they could handle from determined, desperate Canadians' would offer far more pushback in every way.
If they thought they had trouble in Afghanistan, Western Canada , Rural Canada would push them back ferociously. 10 fold
Even old savvy guys would be in the mix.
Putin's , Russia is making a grave mistake and putting soldiers on the ground, many , many quite ambivalent about the reason for this .
In Canada, even my 91 year old Dad might take the his old .270 out of retirement. On second thought might would become he absolutely would. His normal driving would scare the crap out of a few( as all of us)
God Bless the Ukraine and soldiers on either side, Putin and his old Soviet cronies are the cause of this mess and will be held responsible.
God help those behind this thing , they will face dire 9 consequences. On Earth and beyond.
God Bless , all of you

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
comerade;
Good morning my friend, I hope you're getting some mild weather across those half a dozen valleys to the east and you're all well.

This entire situation in Ukraine is if anything, more complex than the mess we're in here with regards to misinformation and a convoluted history.

As I've been attempting to sort out, it seems like Stalin moved a bunch of the ethnic Ukrainian and Crimean Tatars out of what is now eastern Ukraine, replacing them with Russians nearly a century ago. The USSR Communists then controlled all the ethnic groups including the Russians - remember Stalin was a Georgian - keeping a lid on ethnic tensions.

We saw that really go sideways when the former Yugoslavia blew up and I'm not sure that the Ukraine as we know it isn't another example like that where ethnic Russians, Ukrainians and Crimeans were lumped together in what was called Ukraine. Or not? I'm not entirely clear.

Putin is absolutely no saint by any stretch and there is credible evidence he's had many of his political and business rivals eliminated.

It doesn't appear that the government in power in Ukraine are/were not extremely corrupt as well. I'm cognizant that as a Canadian I cannot throw stones as it would appear our national house is single pane glass.

We who believe absolutely are called to pray for those in the conflict both under arms and civilian.

I've been praying for wisdom and clarity too comerade, as I sense that the truth in the situation in the Ukraine, like the protest here, has been slaughtered on the alter of the legacy media.

God bless you and all who read this too for sure comerade.

We need it.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meanwhile in Canada we have our government about to initiate.........
Digital id
Extreme censorship
Universal basic income
Federal vaccine mandate
Asset seizure laws
Social credit system
Biometric access systems

I don't see Russia doing any of this to us.

I am nearly complete in my critical thinking duties on the subject of Ukraine and Russia.
Some of us are going to be surprised when we find our government has sold us into a one world government, which is right in front of, and under our noses. Look at the garbage our lying media is telling us.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am told that the Russian government will use propaganda to deceive me and us.
We are to believe our media.
Let that sink in.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The Crisis in Ukraine Is Not About Ukraine. It’s About Germany

https://greatgameindia.com/ukraine-crisis-germany/

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
The Crisis in Ukraine Is Not About Ukraine. It’s About Germany https://greatgameindia.com/ukraine-crisis-germany/

Interesting article -- thanks for that

Here is a different viewpoint --- not an optimist one.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/02/28/world-war-iii-already-there-00012340

Hugh
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
What was Germany thinking to be so dependent on Russia for their Natural Gas, Propane, Gasoline, Diesel, etc ?
A very bad decision.

N.R.A. Endowment Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was a good decision for 30 plus years.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putting all your eggs in one basket is always a risky decision.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Cold Zero
What was Germany thinking to be so dependent on Russia for their Natural Gas, Propane, Gasoline, Diesel, etc ?
A very bad decision.

Germany put all of their eggs in an unproven risky green energy economy which of course failed and it bit them hard.

You think other countries would learn in including Canada and the US

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau has got Putin angered at Canada now, too bad he couldn't keep his mouth shut, instead he taunts Russia with sanctions, too Ukraine.....military aid, mercenaries, propaganda campaign,......he has put our Country in a perilous position.
I find myself not too concerned if Putin bombs Ottawa, or Victoria or Vancouver, I'd be sad, but would get over it.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Trudeau is such a lightweight, in all respects.
Putin and his Soviet (like )cronies see all western democracies as his enemy, always has. Canada is included in this group.
What mystifies me is that the same Western Powers have lost focus on this.
Communist Russia, China and the like cannot be given our trust any leader that crosses this line is betraying the ordinary folk.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by comerade
Trudeau is such a lightweight, in all respects.
Putin and his Soviet (like )cronies see all western democracies as his enemy, always has. Canada is included in this group.
What mystifies me is that the same Western Powers have lost focus on this.
Communist Russia, China and the like cannot be given our trust any leader that crosses this line is betraying the ordinary folk.

Of course the irony is that Trudeau's facist policies mimic Putin's, yet progressive mouth breathing liberals in Canada stilll worship him

And of course It's always interesting when the useful Justin Trudeau idiots like Stevo, Comrade, Jim, downwindwind facist, openly embraced Trudeaus's anti science facist measures the past two years, shutting down all businesses, churches, firing all unvaxed workers, beating and arresting unvaxxed men and women in Canada , now virtue signal that they really care about the corrupt kleptocracy Ukraine even though the conflict has been going on there since 2014. lol What morons

I see the anti science lockdowns, forced vaxxed measures in China and Hong Kong has resulted in sky rocketing covid variant rates and deaths now this week. So much for actual science based natural immunity.

Totalitarian Governments, Like Canada and the US , cannot function and gain power without uneducated useful idiots

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Zelensky wants us to put our childrens lives on the line for his corrupt Country and join his war.
Canada has helped the Ukrainian People for 100 years, we have opened our Country for them to emigrate, it has been a success. I suspect we are going to open the Country up and accept many People, that is as far as it should go.

Zelensky should surrender as he is fighting a war he will not win, sacrificing his own, he wants other Countries to put their Citizens in harms way as well. Its his fault, he should be swinging from a rope, too bad it didn't happen the first day of the war, instead he chooses to defend his corrupt position. I feel for the innocent, everywhere, not some fake figurehead being made out to be a hero, his defenders are evil.

Our enemies are domestic, many of them live next door, they think they trust in God then get their direction from the television or the other news medium. One of my oldest and dearest friends is convinced of the narrative on Covid, Ukraine, and all things worth brainwashing. Then I figured it out, he simply doesn't want to believe otherwise, he doesn't want the disruption of the fact he believed a lie and was shown the fool, who does?

Its easy to figure out who is who, now I just look at who supports the narrative on Covid, Ukraine, gun laws, and pretty much everything relating to our World today, those who fall for it are the enemy, we need a purging, whether it is natural or artificial is fine with me.
I wonder where these same People are going to be, when the true Christians, not the fake ones, are going to be persecuted for their ideology and faith in God?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The bravery of Zelensky to hide his military in civilian area's, he is no better than any of the Muslims who do/did the same.
Like Trudeau, he is another propped up closet homosexual.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The justice system we have here in Canada, requires both sides of the story before you are deemed innocent or guilty, I will just leave this here.
https://tapnewswire.com/2022/03/the-broadcast-your-government-doesnt-want-you-to-hear/

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
Zelensky wants us to put our childrens lives on the line for his corrupt Country and join his war.
Canada has helped the Ukrainian People for 100 years, we have opened our Country for them to emigrate, it has been a success. I suspect we are going to open the Country up and accept many People, that is as far as it should go.

Zelensky should surrender as he is fighting a war he will not win, sacrificing his own, he wants other Countries to put their Citizens in harms way as well. Its his fault, he should be swinging from a rope, too bad it didn't happen the first day of the war, instead he chooses to defend his corrupt position. I feel for the innocent, everywhere, not some fake figurehead being made out to be a hero, his defenders are evil.

Our enemies are domestic, many of them live next door, they think they trust in God then get their direction from the television or the other news medium. One of my oldest and dearest friends is convinced of the narrative on Covid, Ukraine, and all things worth brainwashing. Then I figured it out, he simply doesn't want to believe otherwise, he doesn't want the disruption of the fact he believed a lie and was shown the fool, who does?

Its easy to figure out who is who, now I just look at who supports the narrative on Covid, Ukraine, gun laws, and pretty much everything relating to our World today, those who fall for it are the enemy, we need a purging, whether it is natural or artificial is fine with me.
I wonder where these same People are going to be, when the true Christians, not the fake ones, are going to be persecuted for their ideology and faith in God?

Agree with all of this, especially the last paragraph.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
comarade. Not if Trudeau has his way and confiscates all firearms

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

702 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 71 invisible), 2,879 guests, and 1,409 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,102
Posts18,483,138
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.