Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Problem is, we do and we likely invite a Nuclear response. Frustrating for sure.

What’s frustrating is the fact we shouldn’t be in this position. Stupid fugks refused to vote for Trump, and here we are. Anyone that didn’t vote for Trump OWNS this mess we’re in. Stupid fugks.

Trump that threatened to withhold Military aid to Ukraine, if the newly elected President Zelensky didn't start investigations into Hunter Biden.

Luckily congress got that Military aid through...

Of course Putan didnt want Ukraine getting more military hardware.. Trump did his best to please

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by LoadClear

Wait wait… are you saying that USAF C-17’s are landing on highways in Poland?

Yep, I can zoom in and see the highway (and it's markings on the map). When the USAF C-17's land, there has always been a gaggle of USA Black Hawks waiting.

I’d love a link to see that… I’ve only got about 6,800 hours in the C-17, so I’m not exactly an expert… but I’ve never heard someone consider such a thing… I can just imagine the trenches the gear would leave.

I’ve operated on gravel in AFGH, but the gravel was something like 8’ deep and packed/graded after every takeoff and landing.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Yep, I can zoom in and see the highway (and it's markings on the map). When the USAF C-17's land, there has always been a gaggle of USA Black Hawks waiting.

I’d love a link to see that… I’ve only got about 6,800 hours in the C-17, so I’m not exactly an expert… but I’ve never heard someone consider such a thing… I can just imagine the trenches the gear would leave.

I’ve operated on gravel in AFGH, but the gravel was something like 8’ deep and packed/graded after every takeoff and landing.

Well, you know they don’t have any airfields in Poland capable of landing C-17s. 😂

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Rzeszow

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Rzeszow

That field isn’t as good as a random highway.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/03/22.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Who's sock puppet are you...ElkSlut91?

One thing about hyper-partisanship is it destroys most ability to think, much less think critically.

Let me guess, it's all a conspiracy by Chelsea Clinton, right? wink

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Rzeszow

It's hwy 94 and it's a four lane highway.

They have also landed on hwy 12 between Lublin and Chelm.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
A 40 mile stalled out Russian military vehicle convoy that’s been sitting there for days tells you at least 2 things. First, Ukrainian Air Power is seriously lacking and -2- Russian Army tactics pretty much suck and are giving Ukraine every chance possible to turn the convoy into a big smoldering junk heap.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Well, you know they don’t have any airfields in Poland capable of landing C-17s. 😂

Most of the time they land at Rzenszow airport. But you might be right--maybe t ain't big enough to handle the parade of military cargo planes flying in.

Do you know Luxembourg has a E-3 Sentry AWACS plane? It was in Poland along the border last night. What the snarf is Luxembourg doing with an E-3..........?

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Rzeszow

A four lane highway that is stressed for 585,000 lbs on 18 wheels (with at least 2G’s for landing impact) and is at least 90’ wide (without median) and has no signs or light poles?

JFC

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GAGoober
A 40 mile stalled out Russian military vehicle convoy that’s been sitting there for days tells you at least 2 things. First, Ukrainian Air Power is seriously lacking and -2- Russian Army tactics pretty much suck and are giving Ukraine every chance possible to turn the convoy into a big smoldering junk heap.

This^^^

I doubt they have many aircraft left or are probably grounded because of lack of parts. Then again, the convoy may be stalled because the Ukrainians stalled it. Bring on the drones......

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Most of the time they land at Rzenszow airport. But you might be right--maybe t ain't big enough to handle the parade of military cargo planes flying in.

Do you know Luxembourg has a E-3 Sentry AWACS plane? It was in Poland along the border last night. What the snarf is Luxembourg doing with an E-3..........?

Because NATO… it’s not Luxembourg’s it’s NATO’s

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Last edited by chicoredneck; 03/03/22.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
A10's

These

Y E S !!

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Rzeszow

A four lane highway that is stressed for 585,000 lbs on 18 wheels (with at least 2G’s for landing impact) and is at least 90’ wide (without median) and has no signs or light poles?

JFC

It doesn't say the highway is rated for the C17, but the Poles do have some airplane rated highway sections. Picture in the article shows a C130 landing. Kind of cool really.

According to TVN24, one of the most influential Polish TV stations, a part of A4 Highway received a status of a highway strip. Highway Strips in Poland are called Drogowy Odcinek Lotniskowy (DOL), which in English more or less means "Airstrip Section of the Road."

https://www.businessinsider.com/jacek-siminski-poland-has-opened-landing-strip-by-ukraine-2014-6

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably B-2 from high altitude. 80 500 lbs JDAMS would be a good start and it's doubtful S400 can touch them.

For fighters the F-15E can carry 28 250 lbs Small Diameter Bombs and each one can track without guidance.

F-15 is going to need SEAD support.

F-22 can also use the SDB but F-35 won't until Block4 but could kill all ADA prior to 4 Gen dropping lots of bombs.

A-10 would be very last resort as getting into gun range of the Russians would be a death sentence plus other platforms have much better high altitude bombing and carry more bombs.

A-10s are cool but their time is long passed if you want your pilots to live very long on a modern battle field.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

FLIGHTRADAR24 There is a free app and also a pay portal that gives quite a bit more detail. But you got to know how to run the pay version (I don't) My son has the pay version and a hotrod computer because it apparently takes some computing power. He has showed me stuff going on that can't be seen otherwise.

globe.adsbexchange.com is another one. Sometimes it shows aircraft flightradar doesn't and vica versa.

I wondered about the weight of a C-17 also. It seems like these are not mere two lane highways and maybe built better.

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I saw the results when the ragheads fled Kuwait City. The road to Bosra, the aviators stoped the front and rear. Then killed everything between. It was and incredible turkey shoot, and nothing escaped.

Last edited by Fullfan; 03/03/22.

Don't gobble at me
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chicoredneck

People who's live's revolve around conspiracy theories do..........

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (219 Wasp, 257Bob, 22magnut, 257man, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 1,818 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,242
Posts18,524,949
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.