GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Well, you know they don’t have any airfields in Poland capable of landing C-17s. 😂

Most of the time they land at Rzenszow airport. But you might be right--maybe t ain't big enough to handle the parade of military cargo planes flying in.

Do you know Luxembourg has a E-3 Sentry AWACS plane? It was in Poland along the border last night. What the snarf is Luxembourg doing with an E-3..........?

Because NATO… it’s not Luxembourg’s it’s NATO’s

NATO aircraft are labeled NATO. Most aircraft are labeled by their country so far USAF, USA, RAF,, German, etc. Two tankers that are regulars in Poland and Romania are labeled NATO,, USAF and RAF tankers are labeled as such. Same as the RC-135's, so far none of them have been labeled NATO.

But maybe they label the AWACS as NATO. But it did take off and returned to Luxembourg and it was labeled on the transponder as Luxembourg.

Last edited by alpinecrick; 03/03/22.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
Cant maneuver off the roads.
Mud.
Stationary .
Been reports of the Uke,s hitting it in various spots.

Bucketheads told vlad to hold off his invasion till after the Olympics.
Ground was froze solid back then.

Now he is bogged down in thawing and refreezing mud .
One of the great equalizers in a ground war involving armor and vehicles.

Lots of you tube shorts and tik tik vids of abandoned Russian armor and vehicles stuck in the mud.......

Gawd .....
Some air power brought in on that column would really destroy a schitt load of vlads combat power and royally fugg up his logistics waaay more than what it already is.

If you have read the book by Leon Degrelle “The Eastern Front”
“Memoirs of a Waffen SS Volunteer, 1941 - 1945” he stated that it was the mud that stalled, not only the attack, but also the withdrawal.
From his firsthand account, the mud is not to be believed.
It is an excellent book, for those that may be interested.
Ernie

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Well obviously you know more about this than I do, so I’ll bow out… you saw it on flightradar and that’s more accurate than anything I could offer. Have a nice day.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I watched a recovery video a while back where they dug a T34 out of the mud/swamp over there. The top of the turret was 2-3 feet below ground level.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Maybe that convoy is a "Trojan horse" of sorts.... kind of like we did to Hitler before Normandy.....little 3 card Monty action 😏

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't underestimate the effectiveness of low tech. As the convoy gets close to where you have buildings or other landmarks as cover, a handful of snipers about 1,000 yards out with .50 cal rifles could target just the lead vehicles and be a total pain in the azz.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TooOldToCare
Originally Posted by renegade50
Cant maneuver off the roads.
Mud.
Stationary .
Been reports of the Uke,s hitting it in various spots.

Bucketheads told vlad to hold off his invasion till after the Olympics.
Ground was froze solid back then.

Now he is bogged down in thawing and refreezing mud .
One of the great equalizers in a ground war involving armor and vehicles.

Lots of you tube shorts and tik tik vids of abandoned Russian armor and vehicles stuck in the mud.......

Gawd .....
Some air power brought in on that column would really destroy a schitt load of vlads combat power and royally fugg up his logistics waaay more than what it already is.

If you have read the book by Leon Degrelle “The Eastern Front”
“Memoirs of a Waffen SS Volunteer, 1941 - 1945” he stated that it was the mud that stalled, not only the attack, but also the withdrawal.
From his firsthand account, the mud is not to be believed.
It is an excellent book, for those that may be interested.
Ernie

Earth
Fire
Water
Air.
4 classical elements

The 5th element.
Mud......

Think Napoleon said that going thru poland in a winter/ spring thaw.

Mud has been a curse to many armies thruout history.
Late fall rains
Late winter/ spring thaw cycles.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Northman
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Problem is, we do and we likely invite a Nuclear response. Frustrating for sure.

What’s frustrating is the fact we shouldn’t be in this position. Stupid fugks refused to vote for Trump, and here we are. Anyone that didn’t vote for Trump OWNS this mess we’re in. Stupid fugks.

Trump that threatened to withhold Military aid to Ukraine, if the newly elected President Zelensky didn't start investigations into Hunter Biden.

Luckily congress got that Military aid through...

Of course Putan didnt want Ukraine getting more military hardware.. Trump did his best to please

Trump had good reason for wanting things looked that had been going on with the Ukrainian government. He was requiring some accountability of their part. It was your boy biden that used threats against them.

Joe Biden was caught on video bragging that he threatened to withhold $1 billion in funding from Ukraine unless they fired the Prosecutor who was investigating Burmisa Holdings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jyT1rnW9fA

All you stinking liberal f a g s know how to do is accuse the other side of what you are doing.

Last edited by Jim1611; 03/03/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well obviously you know more about this than I do, so I’ll bow out… you saw it on flightradar and that’s more accurate than anything I could offer. Have a nice day.

You too.
smile

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Problem is, we do and we likely invite a Nuclear response. Frustrating for sure.

What’s frustrating is the fact we shouldn’t be in this position. Stupid fugks refused to vote for Trump, and here we are. Anyone that didn’t vote for Trump OWNS this mess we’re in. Stupid fugks.

Trump that threatened to withhold Military aid to Ukraine, if the newly elected President Zelensky didn't start investigations into Hunter Biden.

Luckily congress got that Military aid through...

Of course Putan didnt want Ukraine getting more military hardware.. Trump did his best to please

Trump had good reason for wanting things looked that had been going on with the Ukrainian government. He was requiring some accountability of their part. It was your boy biden that used threats against them.

Joe Biden was caught on video bragging that he threatened to withhold $1 billion in funding from Ukraine unless they fired the Prosecutor who was investigating Burmisa Holdings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jyT1rnW9fA

All you stinking liberal f a g s know how to do is accuse the other side of what you are doing.

This!!!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MarkWV
The Russians have the best mobile air defense missile systems in the world. I’m sure they have none of them with that column. Lol

An A-10 would last about 45 seconds.

Is that the same air defense system the Syrians, Iranians and Iraqi’s had….LOL.

ETA: If so, let an Israeli, Jr. Lt., fly the A-10.

A-10 is not survivable in even a half-azzed AD system. The only way they are viable is if friendlies ahve both air superiority and enemy air defense is knocked out.

The Syrians USED to have the russian S-200 system and the Israelis would bomb the crap out of Lebanon and Syria. The Israelis used its limitations to ghost a Israeli fighter behind a Russian Elint plane and the Syrians shot down the Russian Elint plane. Yeah, real funny.

Russians were not so amused. So Russia GAVE Syria a shiny new S-300 system. Now the Israelis are limited to blasting Syria and Lebanon with missiles and the F-35s we sold them. Because the S-300 kills F-16 and F-15 just fine, thanks. Stupid games won the Israelis stupid prizes.

The Russians have the newer S-400 system.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rost495
videos online.
Who knows what to even think to believe anymore.

A column sitting there ripe and has not been totaled already.

Smells strange. Looks strange. Probably tastes strange...

Great military tactic actually...
Let them drive far into country... blow up a few bridges in front.. they clump up, while small strike teams taking out fuel trucks in the rear.
Anything that leaves the road gets bogged down in mud.
A few days in and they are running out of food and the food supplies are 30miles to the rear..

You're too stupid to figure out Piglosi, Kilery, Zero and Bidet are traitors.

The entire western world is under a big PSYOP siege, and it must be working, because most people are too stupid to see American democrap, globalist, Marxist fingerprints all over Ukraine that have been there since the beginning of 2014. Starting with the above mentioned trash.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Stupid momafrickers spent four years hearing every fricking news source breathlessly report on Trump Russia collusion, lie about Covid, distort stories about Kyle Rittenhouse, report that riots burning down cities were peaceful as they stood amongst the flames…and now they are eating up every damned word these lying treasonous bastards are feeding them about a conflict half a world away.

You people are dumber than schit and beyond help.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D

Wait wait… are you saying that USAF C-17’s are landing on highways in Poland?

Yep, I can zoom in and see the highway (and it's markings on the map). When the USAF C-17's land, there has always been a gaggle of USA Black Hawks waiting.

I’d love a link to see that… I’ve only got about 6,800 hours in the C-17, so I’m not exactly an expert… but I’ve never heard someone consider such a thing… I can just imagine the trenches the gear would leave.

I’ve operated on gravel in AFGH, but the gravel was something like 8’ deep and packed/graded after every takeoff and landing.

Not so unusual. Highways in South Korea are often dual use, with sections reinforced to handle heavy air traffic.

Last edited by denton; 03/03/22.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd like to see what 50 TLAM-Ds flying in at 50 feet at 2am could do.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Well, you know they don’t have any airfields in Poland capable of landing C-17s. 😂

Most of the time they land at Rzenszow airport. But you might be right--maybe t ain't big enough to handle the parade of military cargo planes flying in.

Do you know Luxembourg has a E-3 Sentry AWACS plane? It was in Poland along the border last night. What the snarf is Luxembourg doing with an E-3..........?

Luxembourg is a small country and an E-3 would fit their budget better than a big AWACS?

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Netherlands on Sunday loaded up a c-17 with panzerfausts, Stingers and “sniper rifles” expected to land in an unspecified “Eastern European country”, destined for delivery to UA by road.

Should be in theater by now. Might make defending that column with aircraft a bit more challenging. Might dissuade armor from moving into uncontrolled territory. Might make grunts not want to go out of their vehicles to take a pee.

Might be hard to keep up morale inside that stuck column...

https://www.armyrecognition.com/def...and_stinger_missiles_to_ukraine.amp.html

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (219 Wasp, 257Bob, 22magnut, 257man, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 1,816 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,242
Posts18,524,949
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.