Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 60 1 2 3 4 59 60
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by memtb

There is no doubt that Ukraine is corrupt! But, many normal, innocent people are dying, or losing everything they own including their country. It would be much the same as standing by and watching the total destruction of Denver (pick your on liberal $hit hole) just because the majority of the people are devote leftest or clueless!

A lot of people just wanting to live their lives are losing everything! I don’t have an answer, but total destruction of the country doesn’t seem to be a viable answer to a big problem! memtb
I totally agree with you.

I just wish there was a way to excise the cancer without cutting the patient.

Politics is War by Other Means

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Last I heard, 800,000 had fled to bordering countries. One bordering country, Belarus, is on the side of the Russians, although not yet an actual combatant. Considering the dangers of travel in a war zone, 800,000 is a remarkable number.

Edited to correct dumbass “facts”

Last edited by Pappy348; 03/04/22.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I guess we are still living in the times when you would get tortured or executed if you did not want to fight for any government or ideology.It is shocking that people believe this is how things should be.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus=PondScumSucker
Great thread- it's a one stop, Ignore the informed spot.

I see that you come on-line,drop your never-Trump,pro-Biden schitt and haul ass.

This is typical behavior for a pond scum sucking member of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party.

You go girl.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 673

Just trying to understand what is going on....makes me wonder why there are so many men of fighting age leaving the Country? at least that is what I am seeing on the news.
So many are picking up arms to defend their Country, yet so many are calmly leaving, which is it?
Is there a source for non bullshyte?

I was watching videos at the polish border. Many women and children and much of the men coming across looked middle Eastern and African not native Ukrainian. It appeared as though many of the "men" running were not native.

Bb

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by swiftshot
I guess we are still living in the times when you would get tortured or executed if you did not want to fight for any government or ideology.It is shocking that people believe this is how things should be.

It is what it is.

Now,,,What are your thoughts on the ways that the oh so civilized government of Canada treated the truckers and their supporters most recently?

Your thoughts on that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by 673

Just trying to understand what is going on....makes me wonder why there are so many men of fighting age leaving the Country? at least that is what I am seeing on the news.
So many are picking up arms to defend their Country, yet so many are calmly leaving, which is it?
Is there a source for non bullshyte?

I was watching videos at the polish border. Many women and children and much of the men coming across looked middle Eastern and African not native Ukrainian. It appeared as though many of the "men" running were not native.

Bb

And what's being shown may be a completely different country's border

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I hate being a fence sitting, no strong convictions, wishy-washy, dumschidt.....but given the complete and total lack of verifiable information, photo shopping, it's hard to form an opinion on any of this Uke invasion. It seems the only thing I can get a bearing on is...if Soros and Hillary are for something, then I have to presume it is bad for almost everyone else.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I hate being a fence sitting, no strong convictions, wishy-washy, dumschidt.....but given the complete and total lack of verifiable information, photo shopping, it's hard to form an opinion on any of this Uke invasion. It seems the only thing I can get a bearing on is...if Soros and Hillary are for something, then I have to presume it is bad for almost everyone else.

I agree.

Those are savants to be opposite of.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I do not claim I fully understand what is, or has been going on over there. Though I can not condone Putin's handling of the situation. Can't blame the Ukrainian people who wish to keep their corrupt system over the worse Russian rule. If I lived in Ukraine, in all liklyhood I'd be putting my life on the line to resist the Russian action as well.

I admire the underdog & pray for a miracle.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2

It is what it is.

Now,,,What are your thoughts on the ways that the oh so civilized government of Canada treated the truckers and their supporters most recently?

Your thoughts on that?

Well I just told you that I am against dictators so that should answer your question.Your opinion on the matter leaves me without a doubt that you are a democrat regardless of what you say.

Last edited by swiftshot; 03/04/22.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Most people have no clue what happened in Ukraine in 2014, and what's been happening there since. All they "know" is Putin bad, Zelinski good.

"The news media can't be trusted at all!!!"...................
"The news media says Zelinsky is a hero, and we should go to war against Putin!!!!"

Ugh.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Houston_2

It is what it is.

Your thoughts on that?

Well I just told you that I am against dictators so that should answer your question.Your opinion on the matter leaves me without a doubt that you are a democrat regardless of what you say.

Hardly a democrat here so do doubt it.

Shocking that both of us live under dictatorships, eh?
Did you know that we have people fleeing California? Yeah, it’s true. They’re known as refugees.

Now back to the thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Up wit da goot stuff

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Mach3
And their Soros installed government. Nobody is actually being killed anyway. It's all propaganda bullshit.

I hope Putin wins.

Interesting take on things. So you are saying that it’s all fake and nobody has been killed?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ken_L
Originally Posted by memtb

You sir/madame are incredibly stupid or asinine.....neither a glowing endorsement as to your personality traits! memtb

You got that right, there are some dumb MF'ers on here. Do some independent research and the truth is pretty evident. Putin is a madman with an army and nuclear arsenal.

Makes sense.... after all the MSM media, Biden, the Davo's crew etc.... tell us that is what we should think.... so congrats on your brilliant analysis.... bet you were a full fledged covtard also?

Remember recently when Putin stated the West was controlled by pedophiles? of course you didn't know. the MSM ignored it.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Mach3
And their Soros installed government. Nobody is actually being killed anyway. It's all propaganda bullshit.

I hope Putin wins.

Interesting take on things. So you are saying that it’s all fake and nobody has been killed?

Putin claims he is hunting Nazi's..... so maybe the casualties were Nazi's?

Who knows , the MSM propaganda agenda is driving the narrative

So who is more inclined to trust Putin's word vs. the MSM, swamp controlled media?

Does anyone believe that NATO has been the aggressor? there is real proof that indicates this.

So all the war mongers , Putin is evil crowd should try and research a little deeper.... and a clue, the answers are usually polar opposite of what the MSM narrative is .

I would think after the covid farce people would learn these things

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This thread right here shows what a collection of idiots the fire is.

carry on

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum

carry on

LOL

Your post show you are most likely a pedophile

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum

carry on

LOL

And yet right around every corner, there you are

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 60 1 2 3 4 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,964
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.