Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 59 60
#17022875 03/04/22
M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
And their Soros installed government. Nobody is actually being killed anyway. It's all propaganda bullshit.

I hope Putin wins.

GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It's Putin and the world versus the communist globalists.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

There is no doubt that Ukraine is corrupt! But, many normal, innocent people are dying, or losing everything they own including their country. It would be much the same as standing by and watching the total destruction of Denver (pick your on liberal $hit hole) just because the majority of the people are devote leftest or clueless!

A lot of people just wanting to live their lives are losing everything! I don’t have an answer, but total destruction of the country doesn’t seem to be a viable answer to a big problem! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by memtb

There is no doubt that Ukraine is corrupt! But, many normal, innocent people are dying, or losing everything they own including their country. It would be much the same as standing by and watching the total destruction of Denver (pick your on liberal $hit hole) just because the majority of the people are devote leftest or clueless!

A lot of people just wanting to live their lives are losing everything! I don’t have an answer, but total destruction of the country doesn’t seem to be a viable answer to a big problem! memtb

The sanctions and present state of the Ruble aren’t helping the Russian citizens any at all.

Putin doesn’t want to destroy the Ukraine.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Where is the mad rush to escape? Are there thousands of refugees at the borders?
History has proven, when a populace is being destroyed people run.

Don't fall for the media script.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Mach3
And their Soros installed government. Nobody is actually being killed anyway. It's all propaganda bullshit.

I hope Putin wins.

Refugees bailing out ain’t propaganda bs. The citizens of the Ukraine are little different from us when you compare crooked governments and who installed those governments.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

You sir/madame are incredibly stupid or asinine.....neither a glowing endorsement as to your personality traits! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by WTM45
Where is the mad rush to escape? Are there thousands of refugees at the borders?

There are people fleeing the areas getting attack with women and children already in Poland and other nearby countries. The men are fighting. All men 18-60 are not allowed to leave, but are ordered to fight. Something they seem very willing to do, including their politicians. How many internet heroes and our politicians would do the same?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I saw today that Ukraine cut the fresh water canal to Crimea. They dammed it up to stop the flow. One million plus people have had water only a couple hours a day and then its shut down.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
43 million plus population. How many are running away? How many are fighting?

If the Soviet soldiers were doing to that population what is being claimed there would be MILLIONS at the airports, ports and at the border checkpoints.

They are no different than any other population would be if war atrocities were being committed.
History has proven it.

IC B3

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Just trying to understand what is going on....makes me wonder why there are so many men of fighting age leaving the Country? at least that is what I am seeing on the news.
So many are picking up arms to defend their Country, yet so many are calmly leaving, which is it?
Is there a source for non bullshyte?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kingfisher
I saw today that Ukraine cut the fresh water canal to Crimea. They dammed it up to stop the flow. One million plus people have had water only a couple hours a day and then its shut down.

This is anecdotal but the Ukraine recently announced that it was going to renew its efforts and a restart for its space program.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

There are people fleeing the areas getting attack with women and children already in Poland and other nearby countries. The men are fighting. All men 18-60 are not allowed to leave, but are ordered to fight. Something they seem very willing to do, including their politicians. How many internet heroes and our politicians would do the same?

Not allowing men to leave is insane.Only a cruel dictator would impose such a rule.Do you really believe that they are willing to comply? You don't think they are terrified of getting sniped by the Ukrainian army?

Last edited by swiftshot; 03/04/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by swiftshot
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Not allowing men to leave is insane.Only a cruel dictator would impose such a rule.

War forces hard choices. Whether that’s right or wrong in the eyes of the outside world is debatable.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great thread- it's a one stop, Ignore the idiots spot.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Many Ukrainian's want to be part of Russia. This isn't being reported by the main stream media

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by memtb

You sir/madame are incredibly stupid or asinine.....neither a glowing endorsement as to your personality traits! memtb

You got that right, there are some dumb MF'ers on here. Do some independent research and the truth is pretty evident. Putin is a madman with an army and nuclear arsenal.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It seems to boil down to which lying jew do you believe.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by jwp475

Many Ukrainian's want to be part of Russia. This isn't being reported by the main stream media

If one considers the influence the MSM has,that fact alone is more criminal than any act in this war.It is not that they aren't reporting it but that they are lying about everything.

Last edited by swiftshot; 03/04/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I doubt the public has a clue what the truth is

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (06hunter59, 160user, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 54 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,518
Posts18,472,519
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.