-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It should be democrats in this economy, they are responsible for it.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People that aren't prepared....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

Yes brother.

I just told my wife that we need a S&W 586.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Me.

I will burn about 9k gallons this season. Big chunk of change compared to what we have been paying.

Interesting.... considering several years ago you were bragging about your stock investments and wealth building.... you called me out as a financial dumbazz, with no stocks and no sense.
Yet my wealth has doubled and continues to climb, all the while I play everyday... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Yes brother.

I just told my wife that we need a S&W 586.

Sam, you are a man of great wisdom my friend..... smile

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Learning as we go brother.

Crazy times abound...lol

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Opinion…. I concur with comments made on this thread. Seems like the world will muddle through with some distressing level of political and economic result. We’ll see….

Having said that, what if “this economy” …. The one that this thread describes….gets worse in some significant way. What if there is a successful cyber attack? What is the future of the USD? What if our government continues to pursue error.

Seems we have been in a “Cold War” with China for quite some time. The US is taking on China and Russia at the same time. We are also out matched in the leadership category.

Anyway…. One pays his money and makes his choices….. I like hard assets and productive land. I also like affiliations with other like minded folks… a tribe if you will.

Last edited by TF49; 03/06/22.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TF49

Having said that, what if “this economy” …. The one that this thread describes….gets worse in some significant way. What if there is a successful cyber attack?

I like hard assets and productive land. I also like affiliations with other like minded folks… a tribe if you will.

If there is a bank meltdown there goes the number on the screen...

Same with investments.

IF it gets that bad.

Hard assets will be worth $, land is the hardest thing to steal...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Me.

I will burn about 9k gallons this season. Big chunk of change compared to what we have been paying.

Interesting.... considering several years ago you were bragging about your stock investments and wealth building.... you called me out as a financial dumbazz, with no stocks and no sense.
Yet my wealth has doubled and continues to climb, all the while I play everyday... wink

Mine has tripled. And the fuel increase will be 2-3% of the gross of one of my businesses.

And yes, you were dead wrong about the stock market for years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me.

Mine has tripled. And the fuel increase will be 2-3% of the gross of one of my businesses.

And yes, you were dead wrong about the stock market for years.

Then why did you say fuel prices will be the end of you? maybe you are makin schit up... again

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Houston_2
In the world economy Europe is headed for full recession soon.

I consider that a "softening" of what is headed their way.

...and our way.

The piper has to be paid...

That fact cannot be denied.

So be it.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well, here in the real world people actually make jokes about things. Especially when you are taking it in the shorts and there is nothing you can do about it.

Wanna see a picture of the boat I just bought? It’s pretty nice. Good thing I didn’t listen to the chicken littles when the stock market was at 14-18k. 😂😂

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Terryk
I think restaurants will tank.
Luxury item will be a tough sale. I see more stuff needing sold off, than being bought.

Restaurants have been tank'n for 2+ yrs.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, here in the real world people actually make jokes about things. Especially when you are taking it in the shorts and there is nothing you can do about it.

Wanna see a picture of the boat I just bought? It’s pretty nice. Good thing I didn’t listen to the chicken littles when the stock market was at 14-18k. 😂😂

I would love to see a picture of your new boat.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I would love to see a picture of your new boat.

The wife was selling pyramid schemes (multi-level marketing) to the natives on Federal Assistance.

Our tax dollars at work.

Saad!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What dies?

.30-30, 7x57, .257 Bob, .250-3000, .45-70 and .22 GTC

It’s a start, YMMV.

never the 7x57, I'll do my best to keep shooting mine

GOA
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Major O&G best I can tell... Still looking for my last, prior-retiriement, elder compensation.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by 10at6
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I don’t deal with the public in my biz; I only work with other businesses. One of my customers does resell straight to the public. Another big one only sells to other businesses... point being... in the B-T-B world we are scrambling to raise prices as quickly as we can without killing demand. My material costs are skyrocketing; I simply have to raise the price on parts or I’m working too cheap. Then there’s just inflation in general. I gotta make more money, just to stay even.

These things take time. When Trump imposed tariffs on metals, my costs went up instantly. It took a year or so to gradually raise prices to compensate. Again... you can’t kill the golden goose- which is demand from the final consumers- which can happen if you raise prices too fast.

It sucks. It’s gonna get much worse, I’m afraid. We were already going to suffer some inflation from the actions of both Trump and Biden shoveling out pandemic money. Ukraine will make it that much worse. At some point, are people still gonna buy “stuff” they don’t actually need? One of my big customers provides parts and service for machines that are essentially hobbyist machines. I make a bunch of the parts, others are imported from Europe. I’m in direct competition with European machinists on these parts- ironically, mainly some dude in Poland. If he doesn’t raise his prices soon, I’m not sure what I’ll do. I expect he will. I don’t like making under $50/hr and some stuff I make is getting dang close due to metals skyrocketing. I just paid $238 for a length of bearing bronze that was $168 when I bought it last time a few months ago. I get 25 parts from the piece of material. Do the math... just from that, either me or my customer (both actually; we are splitting it for now) is making over $2 less per part. That’s about 4% of the retail price of the part- just from materials going up. I’ve been paying $168 for that bronze for years...

“May you live in interesting times”- old Chinese curse. They nailed it.
Check

Check out metal and fuel prices since Biden took office. You are truly a dumb [bleep]

Can you not read? Are you just... stoopid?

I am intimately acquainted with both metal and fuel prices, TYVM. How about YOU check out what happened when Trump applied his tariffs. Get back to me on that one. Hint: prices went way up. And yep, metal has gone up under Biden. It was gonna anyway- anyone with a brain knew inflation was coming and was regardless of who won in 2020. As it turned out Biden won in the proverbial landslide and, here we are.

I’m not blaming Trump (other than the tariffs, which were retarded). We devalued our currency with all the pandemic money. It was that or crater the economy. That adult decision was made by both R’s and D’s. Now we are paying the piper. The Ukraine [bleep] is going to make it much worse. Is what it is. How about you act like an adult about it? Lol... like you even could do that.

Wow you really are the biggest f u c ktard in this forum

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Quality of life for the middle class... The rich keep gett'in richer... The poor keep gett'in more govment $$ handouts... But the middle class been gett'in the short end of the stick since the advent of Voo-Doo economics in the early 1980's

Last edited by 7mm_Loco; 03/07/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by earlybrd
The real estate bubble pop will look like a atomic bomb compared to 2008

Not in Florida it won't. Be glad you got Youngkin. Maybe he'll end up being a little like DeSantis.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 18 invisible), 14,714 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,966
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.