Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 59 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 58 59
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dustbin

It appears Eustice was offered a plea deal. He can accept a set 6 year term, he can wait and see what the judge gives him, or he can go for a jury trial. He has 30 days to choose. I'll bet there will be some negotiation.

We are fixing to see how crazy Eustice really is.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I bet he will make you a deal on his fabulous inventory

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It appears Eustice was offered a plea deal. He can accept a set 6 year term, he can wait and see what the judge gives him, or he can go for a jury trial. He has 30 days to choose. I'll bet there will be some negotiation.

I wonder if the 6 year term would be probated?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope he tells the DA to go piss up a rope and defends himself in court. THAT would be worth watching.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I would like to see him go away for 6 years and then screw up his probation

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
IC B2

O
O

I am having a hard time deciphering what is on that form. Here is what I read. Can you help me figure out how you are arriving at this?

"6TDC (or TDL) or PSI on all 3 cases/offer open for 30 days => Jury Trial"

Is that saying 6 years in Texas Department of Corrections or Private Sector Industry? (Private Jailers)

Just curious.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Could we, the campfire, get together and send him a greeting card? You know...like a "Happy Internment" card, and everyone gets an opportunity write a short message and sign. Like when someone retires at work...

"I hope the cockroaches feast on your eyeballs in your sleep."

"Remember to relax the anal sphincter while you're making friends in the can."

"Enjoy a long, long stay in your new paradise."

All kinds of uplifting thoughts to communicate to the cretin...

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Could we, the campfire, get together and send him a greeting card? You know...like a "Happy Internment" card, and everyone gets an opportunity write a short message and sign. Like when someone retires at work...

Maybe everyone should encourage him to fight it because we all know he is innocent?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Maybe everyone should encourage him to fight it because we all know he is innocent?

If I had his legal mind, there's no way I would take a plea bargain.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by OrgEffectiveness

I am having a hard time deciphering what is on that form. Here is what I read. Can you help me figure out how you are arriving at this?

"6TDC (or TDL) or PSI on all 3 cases/offer open for 30 days => Jury Trial"

Is that saying 6 years in Texas Department of Corrections or Private Sector Industry? (Private Jailers)

Just curious.

TDC is Texas Department of Corrections. The 6 is for years.

PSI is Pre-sentencing investigation. Another investigation is done to provide input to sentencing. This is done by the parole office, not the DA. So it's independent. The judge can use this additional information for sentencing, or not. It will be up to the judge to decide on sentence. I have to think there is a good chance he would get more in this case. If not, why would he take the 6 years? The 6 years has too look like a good deal.

offer open for 30 days => Jury Trial. As it seems - if he doesn't take the offer he goes to trial.

IC B3

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H

Where are you seeing this ? All I can find is still in jail and next court date 07/27/22

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by huntingdawg

Where are you seeing this ? All I can find is still in jail and next court date 07/27/22

https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Common/Default.aspx

You can make an account and then search records, and then criminal (near the top) then search for his name or search by case numbers. You can pull up the case and then select images from the bar across the top. Images is at the far right and you get images of the court documents.

No images of Eustice, I think. He's such a stud (just ask him) they probably didn't want women flooding their site to gawk at him.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
They won't release his images outside of the original arrest photo because he argued that people used it for derogatory purposes. Best case scenario is that he ends up in a state prison which is less secure than a federal pen and he will likely get beat regularly. With a felony on his record life is going to be tough.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
They won't release his images outside of the original arrest photo because he argued that people used it for derogatory purposes. Best case scenario is that he ends up in a state prison which is less secure than a federal pen and he will likely get beat regularly. With a felony on his record life is going to be tough.

life is going to be tough and he'll have to do it without weapons (because of the felony charge)

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Doing my snooping and the ass hat got arrested back in April 2021 i assume for violation of bail ( couldn't leave state)

This dude is a total idiot or a nut job

LA0060000 BEAUREGARD PARISH SO 210053941 $0 OUT OF STATE - FUGITIVE 4/29/2021 5/20/2021

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Sounds like both. However, I suspect he knows right from wrong, so should be dealt with accordingly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plumbum

Sounds like both. However, I suspect he knows right from wrong, so should be dealt with accordingly.

Probably a true clinical narcissist. I think the only thing that can correct their problem is a severe ass beating every time they screw someone over.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Eustice is going to fight the charges. Jury Trial happening 06 OCT. Looks like he will be spending some quality time in the pokey.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Eustice is going to fight the charges. Jury Trial happening 06 OCT. Looks like he will be spending some quality time in the pokey.

Is he still in jail, pending trial?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Still in Jail, next court date is in July, the trial is set for 06 OCT. https://www.harriscountyso.org/JailInfo/FindSomeoneInJail?spn=03076125 shows his status.

Page 44 of 59 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 16gage, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,365
Posts18,488,160
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.