Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Guaranteed. It probably won't happen until after the midterms, but get ready.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Eighty-one million voters deserve every evil that 's about to befall them. They voted for it. I hope every last one of them choke on it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
81 million is a myth.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But the recession likely will be real.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Tech
Under Clinton, Bush, Obama ............24 years at 20% gains / yr
Under Trump.....................................4 years of 40% gains.
Under Biden.....................................16 months of 1% gains.

Recession is coming??

Recession is here.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Sadly, I think what is coming our way is gonna be much worse than just a recession.

The simple math is with every man, women and child already owing $90K each just to the national debt, Social Security is going to go unfunded in just a couple years, i am thinking a worldwide financial collapse.

Currently, we are just rearranging deck chairs on a ship that’s going down. So, a recession coming? We will wish it was just that simple.

Last edited by flagstaff; 03/09/22.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Baby steps.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Recession? Hell. Hard times is a better term.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Try a depression that will makes the "great" one look like a good time...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
DEEP recession.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My 401K is loosing money faster than I can put it in.....

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
DEEP recession.

I think this....08-09 type..I dont think its the end of the world....not the great depression....but a deep recession.

if trump was in I think it would be put off some ...but its going to happen sooner or later no matter who's in....bob

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by flagstaff
Sadly, I think what is coming our way is gonna be much worse than just a recession.

The simple math is with every man, women and child already owing $90K each just to the national debt, Social Security is going to go unfunded in just a couple years, i am thinking a worldwide financial collapse.

Currently, we are just rearranging deck chairs on a ship that’s going down. So, a recession coming? We will wish it was just that simple.

Sad but likely true.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

PERFECT recap...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
DEEP recession.

I think this....08-09 type..I dont think its the end of the world....not the great depression....but a deep recession.

if trump was in I think it would be put off some ...but its going to happen sooner or later no matter who's in....bob

In my humble opinion you seem far removed from what I see in real time daily.

When were you last in a large city, metropolitan area, outside of Montana?

Admittedly, I live in counties with no stop lights and small populations myself... but I am forced to travel some and I go through zombie zones frequently.

It would be good to hear BamBam's perspective... if he has his ears on.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If fuel prices keep going up like they have in the past week, it'll be here before you know it.

It'll depend on whether or not we open up production in this country. Unfortunately, the current administration is trying to save the planet by destroying the planet.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

PERFECT recap...

If a lug nut is "stuck"... you use a bigger wrench... it it remains "stuck"... you use a cheater bar... if it remains "stuck"... you use a 6' length of pipe as a massive fulcrum arm.

The nut comes off or the stud shears.

.GOV and the FED have NO TOOLS... They have is NO "fulcrum arm" available to fix this mess. The last two generations (mostly... NOT ALL) have been brainwashed to utter ineptitude.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
If the two gas price shocks to the economy in 1972 and 1978 taught us anything is a recession almost always follows such events. At least at this point so far there are no gas lines.

My fear is the price of food or likely the lack of food will trigger a national revolt. My estimated timeline is June for the price of food followed by the lack of food in the fall.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Try a depression that will makes the "great" one look like a good time...

Part of me hopes its so deep and so hard that by 2024, Funnybone will be mailing in a vote for Trump via overseas mail from his troll farm in China.

At some point, this country has got to get its head outta its ass and stop worrying about queers, transvestites, climate change, and all the other various and sundry bullshit that the left pushes.

Otherwise we are liable to go under or get ourselves blown off the map.

Perhaps pain will be the teacher.

Last edited by RJY66; 03/09/22.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Total economic collapse, mainly because the corruption has been/being exposed. I sure wouldn't want to be a media person responsible for propping up this shyte with their lies, the "weeping and gnashing of teeth" is going to fall on them, there are others.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (22250rem, 219 Wasp, 264mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 5,656 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,818
Posts18,536,849
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.