Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

cash I respect your opinion on this.....I just came back from reno...about 500,000..not real big the amount of construction is off the wall.....I have been in a couple off recessions ..

was in phx when you couldnt find a job......wy when oil was a bust.....seen it real tight here in mt......so in my perspective ....which is how most people gauge a downturn...I think it will be a good one.

but it needs to happen...things are out of control.... so people better hope they have a job.....low interest payments or not....bob

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RJY66
Perhaps pain will be the teacher.

Pain is the greatest teacher there is... but how can it be exacted on those that need to feel it most?

That is the Proverbial question...

I hurt liberals as hard and often as I possibly can... but 95% of you still shop at Amazon.Com... so what am I gaining?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If a bad recession is coming how long will it be before we're in a civil war? When it gets right down to it, I'm not going hungry just so I can pay my taxes.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And of course .....

It will be President Trump's fault in their spin..
That's a given their voters eat up like spoon fed pablum.....

Last edited by renegade50; 03/09/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
And of course .....

Yep, and that’s the root of the problem. Most of this country is so intellectually lazy and brainwashed by media that they believe whatever they’re told.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
If fuel prices keep going up like they have in the past week, it'll be here before you know it.

It'll depend on whether or not we open up production in this country. Unfortunately, the current administration is trying to save the planet by destroying the planet.

That's even a hoax, they could care less about the environment. Its the greatest fraud scheme ever perpetuated even more so then Covid control, a kindergarten class in the worst school district has more brains then the staff and executives do in the White House.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BobMt

cash I respect your opinion on this.....I just came back from reno...about 500,000..not real big the amount of construction is off the wall.....I have been in a couple off recessions ..

was in phx when you couldnt find a job......wy when oil was a bust.....seen it real tight here in mt......so in my perspective ....which is how most people gauge a downturn...I think it will be a good one.

but it needs to happen...things are out of control.... so people better hope they have a job.....low interest payments or not....bob

I respect that Bob... and my "shot" was not exactly at you... it was more of a "general shot" at the collective that does NOT fight the bastards on their own turf... every chance they get.

When I fought the Federal Courts over the Judy Duty mask stuff... it was a deliberate fight that willingly took on. I didn't duck it over a medical like half the folks mentioned they did/or I should have.

Hell, even my lawyer (that proofread my stuff for fact-checking) said I had no chance of using CFR (Federal Code... Federal Law) against the CDC recommendations... but I did... and I won...

It it the same fight we must all take on.

If you are a builder... 2x your bid to liberals... or 3x it.

If someone good need help... help them.

If a POS gets a flat tire... stop... pretend like you are going to help them... "borrow" their phone... pull the battery and throw it in a patch of poison ivy... along with their fugging tire iron.

Pain should hurt.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by BobMt

I respect that Bob... and my "shot" was not exactly at you... it was more of a "general shot" at the collective that does NOT fight the bastards on their own turf... every chance they get.

When I fought the Federal Courts over the Judy Duty mask stuff... it was a deliberate fight that willingly took on. I didn't duck it over a medical like half the folks mentioned they did/or I should have.

Hell, even my lawyer (that proofread my stuff for fact-checking) said I had no chance of using CFR (Federal Code... Federal Law) against the CDC recommendations... but I did... and I won...

It it the same fight we must all take on.

If you are a builder... 2x your bid to liberals... or 3x it.

If someone good need help... help them.

If a POS gets a flat tire... stop... pretend like you are going to help them... "borrow" their phone... pull the battery and throw it in a patch of poison ivy... along with their fugging tire iron.

Pain should hurt.

This right here!!!!! ^^^^^^^^ Inflict misery at every opportunity.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The recession-depression is not only real, it is intensional.

As Biden’s energy secretary Granholm has stated, Americans must suffer first, in order to accept the Administrations objective of transitioning away from fossil fuels to Green New Deal climate change initiatives.

Make America a Schit hole third world country, then Americans will be begging for the Government to fix it anyway they can,

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm 60 and spent allot of time around the older folks that actually lived through the Great Depression. None in my family ever had much money but they all knew how to get by. Here where we live, rural podunk area, we help each other. What I don't have my neighbor or friend does and what he needs I am able to help with. I've worked hard over the years to be able to put myself in a place to be able to help someone and enjoy it. I also know who I'll need to turn my back to. These people are the ones that got us here and cannot be trusted. As our friend from Alaska says, "know the enemy in your backyard".

Knowledge is going to be useful. Reverting back to some ways many have left behind may make a big difference between going without or being comfortable. If this thing blows up, and many things are pointing to that, allot of good people are going to need help. Being able to do that will make you of great value. Be careful who you turn to for help though. If you haven't got that figured out now you might want to get busy. Above all I hope our people return to the Godly values our nation was founded on. I try to promote that every day.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The pro Biden people will be talking about how the Americans willingly went into recession as a sacrifice for Ukraine.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by renegade50
And of course .....

Yep, and that’s the root of the problem. Most of this country is so intellectually lazy and brainwashed by media that they believe whatever they’re told.

But what about Ukraine and covid? I see the US is giving Ukraine another 14 billion dollars. That will help our suffering

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I'm 60 and spent allot of time around the older folks that actually lived through the Great Depression. None in my family ever had much money but they all knew how to get by. Here where we live, rural podunk area, we help each other. What I don't have my neighbor or friend does and what he needs I am able to help with. I've worked hard over the years to be able to put myself in a place to be able to help someone and enjoy it. I also know who I'll need to turn my back to. These people are the ones that got us here and cannot be trusted. As our friend from Alaska says, "know the enemy in your backyard".

Knowledge is going to be useful. Reverting back to some ways many have left behind may make a big difference between going without or being comfortable. If this thing blows up, and many things are pointing to that, allot of good people are going to need help. Being able to do that will make you of great value. Be careful who you turn to for help though. If you haven't got that figured out now you might want to get busy. Above all I hope our people return to the Godly values our nation was founded on. I try to promote that every day.

I am your age, and I think likewise, good post.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Didn't Heels Up Harris just leave this morning for Warsaw? This will all be fixed up in a jiffy. Not to worry. Right?

The way life should be.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think our so called leaders will ever admit it but I think they want inflation. It allows them to have their debt and devalue it at the same time on the backs of our declining buying power and lifestyle.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I do believe there are nefarious people in the wings guiding some things, but I think many underestimate the level of stupid.

I truly believe many of our woes are because there are a LOT of stupid people trying to run things.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I think we are headed for a crash.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Don't see any way around it from here.

Hell, depression wouldn't surprise me at this point.

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If the dollar loses reserve currency status it will be Great Depression level bad. There’s a recession on the way for sure. Food prices are going to skyrocket by fall. The price of fertilizer , pesticides , and fuel has doubled or tripled already. Farmers are planting less and going to use less fertilizer and pesticides. Mostly smaller farms that can’t afford to plant and are unwilling to borrow heavily. Less acres planted and lower yields on those planted. War in the Ukraine will wipe out their grain exports. Brazilian exports will be down due to drought. By this time next year basic food staples will be up dramatically.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BradinVA
I do believe there are nefarious people in the wings guiding some things, but I think many underestimate the level of stupid.

I truly believe many of our woes are because there are a LOT of stupid people trying to run things.

You would be Wrong.

These people are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military and LE, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election .

Not bad for a bunch of incompetent halfwits.

OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 18,536 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,847
Posts18,537,383
Members74,050
Most Online20,318

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.