Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 57 58
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Hiding behind your keyboard and spewing insults and nonsense isn't very becoming.

Yet you persist in doing just that.

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Not that it matters but I agree with the OP 100%. The antisemitism, sexual insults about Miss Lynn, posts about vaginas, the guy who kept posting pictures with a sex organ coming out of someone's head, deFlave's posts with "cuck" every third word--these have no place in decent society. Intelligent people either leave or lurk most of the time.

If you can't argue the facts that someone else posts, and only resort to obscene name calling, intelligent people don't want anything to do with you.

As it is now, I encourage the OP's daughters to ignore 24HCF and go to a more decent and respectful site. There are many.

You are also a suburbanite who thinks people should have to travel to regulated ranges and not be able to shoot in their own property. Take your virtue signaling to your next HOA meeting and leave it at the door here.

See what I mean about paying attention to posters?

I’m half a cup of coffee into this thread and here’s another vagina making qweef noises...It’s too early for you to make a sound.

Please be quiet 🤐

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
true but challenging someone while outnumbered make one stupid...

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

You are also a suburbanite who thinks people should have to travel to regulated ranges and not be able to shoot in their own property. Take your virtue signaling to your next HOA meeting and leave it at the door here.

Example of what I mean, though a mild one. Is unable to comment on what I said so has to try to disparage the person making the argument.

FWIW I don't think people should not be allowed to shoot on their own property if it's safe and we don't have a HOA here. Our population density around here is a little higher, I suspect, than NW Montana but we do have a (non-regulated) 200 and 300 yard range 15 minutes from my house.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

I certainly won't be sharing a Viking food dinner with you.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I can face you man to man and teach you some manners.

Classic!

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Crying 😂🤣

🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
At a real campfire, if you're foul-mouthed, hateful, and a generally bad human spewing nonsense in front of my wife and children, I can face you man to man and teach you some manners. Half the people here wouldn't treat people as they do here face to face at a real campfire. Anonymity of the internet and all.

Horse crap...

Come to mine, you'll find out.

Too much BS there. I dont have to go there to get someone to piss on my leg like a dog and tell me its raining like a lying leftist.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You guys are ALL a bunch of knuckleheads!

I wouldn't have it any other way! laugh

ETA: GFY!

Last edited by Tyrone; 03/12/22.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I’m half a cup of coffee into this thread and here’s another vagina making qweef noises...It’s too early for you to make a sound.

Please be quiet 🤐

🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 03/12/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
the only constant in life is change. The 'fire is what it is, and that morphs often. Enjoy

Sam......

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I guarantee you wouldn't before that way in person.

I don't know what "you wouldn't before that way" means but...

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Behave...autocorrect.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

They aren't going to treat you well for this one. This place is the toilet of the internet.

You’re just mad your toothbrush got used to clean your toilet on the “Fuq Ukraine” thread.

Get over it sweetie.

Lol

🦫

We’ll done sir!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

You are the problem in America today.
Thank you for identifying yourself.

Exactly ☝🏽

The OP is that guy who says he’s a hunter and sportsman by owning a pump shotgun, a 30-06, and Ruger 10/22 and believes that any other firearms aren’t needed in a society.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The 'fire is what it is,

That's brilliant Einstein. When is anything ever what it isn't?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The 'fire is what it is,

Not familiar with the disciples of Q?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I like the fact that people aren’t getting banned and disciplined constantly for saying what they’d like. Civility is nice, but I like free speech, better.

Plenty of other places on the internet to go abd be “civil”...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The 'fire is what it is,

Not familiar with the disciples of Q?

Not as familiar as your tongue is with my dirt chute.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
as a poor white boy i grew up on farms , my family drank , were soldiers , and love to fight in bars ,my dad was golden gloves boxer and a bar bouncer , i was a linemen / pole climber for 35 years worked with some tough guys many young guys in the old days that were town boys had trouble with the way these tough old linemen worked and played hard , i thought it was fun even with a hangover from being in the bar all night long with these old linemen as the supervisor said you fit right in . sure the Campfire has some small problems but as i see it i have seen worse in my live time its no big deal to me some people never had it rough , i left home with a young wife , my dog and my pickup we had nothing never got any help never asked for any help .been with her 47 years , my 2 kids one is a doctor one is a engineer i worked many hours of overtime climbing poles running outages all night long in all weather conditions missed a lot of Christmas times and other holidays . so when someone on the Campfire is giving crap to me or someone else i just laugh, Big Stick laughs too but he is much more funny about it than myself with his words of wisdom. i have a lot of respect for loggers like Big Stick many times when huge storms came thru loggers help us plenty and we needed those loggers. > the 24 hr.Campfire is fine and yes there are some keyboard tuff guys ignore them , get a thick skin and laugh .

Last edited by pete53; 03/12/22.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Beav...

You doing a "Keyboard Badass" award this year?

Lots of folks vying today... take notes.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 4 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,698
Posts18,513,676
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.