Hop To
Page 10 of 58 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 57 58
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

So, let's sum up.

You only want people to say things that you agree with, eh?

Your post could have taken a lot less time to type if you type if you had just said that.

I don't believe that's what he said.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02

BTW: real men don't act like children, buy into silly conspiracy theories, and cry when they are challenged.

Where does bitchin and moaning about what ppl say on the interwebs fall on he Tyler’s Kick Ass Man-o-meter?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

So, let's sum up.

Your post could have taken a lot less time to type if you type if you had just said that.

Your comprehension wire get cut?

That’s exactly what the OP meant.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
It's all ok, so long as you attack others according to the rules of the idiots.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Sure it is. He wants to shape the conversation on here to a fashion that he agrees with.

He wants people to self censor.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Meh, what ever.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
"It's fo dah chowdren".

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Beaver10

So, let's sum up.

🦫

Sounds more like he's saying be a gentleman and conduct yourself honorably, rather than like the drudges of society with a fifth grade education. Treat others as you'd be treated, and conduct yourself in a way you would in front of your best friend's daughter and wife. He never said only voice things he agrees with.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

BTW: real men don't act like children, buy into silly conspiracy theories, and cry when they are challenged.

Where does bitchin and moaning about what ppl say on the interwebs fall on he Tyler’s Kick Ass Man-o-meter?

Isn't that normal behavior here? When somebody challenges you, cry and moan about it after you personally attack the person who says something which you just can't handle?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Sounds more like he's saying be a gentleman and conduct yourself honorably, rather than like the drudges of society with a fifth grade education. Treat others as you'd be treated, and conduct yourself in a way you would in front of your best friend's daughter and wife.

Yeah. He wants everything said on here to be in a manner that he approves.

You can word it any way you want. But that's what it boils down to.

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

So, let's sum up.

🦫

Sounds more like he's saying be a gentleman and conduct yourself honorably, rather than like the drudges of society with a fifth grade education. Treat others as you'd be treated, and conduct yourself in a way you would in front of your best friend's daughter and wife. He never said only voice things he agrees with.

Are you saying the bicycle helmet wearing queer wouldn't let you tongue is ass in front of his wife?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, let's sum up.

🦫

But ridiculing idiots is much more fun

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BradinVA

So, let's sum up.

🦫

Are you saying the bicycle helmet wearing queer wouldn't let you tongue is ass in front of his wife?

You're disgusting. Keep your fantasies to yourself. Why would you think of such nonsense?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so,

But..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The campfire dies without contentious threads.... exact opposite of the OP's point of view

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by gunchamp

They aren't going to treat you well for this one. This place is the toilet of the internet.

Do you ever just shut the f uck up? You run your mouth more than jeffo in a walmart parking lot on friday night

I'm here just to keep you pissed off.
You must be from north or northwest MO

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
conduct yourself in a way you would in front of your best friend's daughter and wife.

You're 100% wrong.

Mr Picklebritches said to behave the same way you would in front of your mother.

Get your schit straight.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Isn't that normal behavior here? When somebody challenges you, cry and moan about it after you personally attack the person who says something which you just can't handle?

You didn’t answer the question.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

You're disgusting. Keep your fantasies to yourself. Why would you think of such nonsense?

It wasn't my fantasy, keep up

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The 'fire is what it is,

That's brilliant Einstein. When is anything ever what it isn't?

Not familiar with the disciples of Q?

Not as familiar as your tongue is with my dirt chute.

C
C
Originally Posted by klatchy
This is my first post here I agree with the original poster 100% much of the political stuff posted here is not worthy of a real man and does not reflect well on the poster. Don't try to suck me into your BS it wont work.

This is my first post here. You sound like a sniveling twat.

Page 10 of 58 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,706
Posts18,513,867
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.