Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 58 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 57 58
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by corelokt
Originally Posted by klatchy
This is my first post here I agree with the original poster 100% much of the political stuff posted here is not worthy of a real man and does not reflect well on the poster. Don't try to suck me into your BS it wont work.

This is my first post here. You sound like a sniveling twat.

Post of the year right there Boys!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Winner winner.😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I, for one, would like to see more offensive material.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 12344mag
conduct yourself in a way you would in front of your best friend's daughter and wife.

You're 100% wrong.

Mr Picklebritches said to behave the same way you would in front of your mother.

Get your schit straight.

Tyler thinks we need a kinder/gentler campfire.... hahahhahahahah
And ya'll just need to agree with him and acknowledge his superior intellect..... wink and if you don't he will sink to the same level as you heathens , in a heartbeat.
You must bow down.... he is after all a government employee, serving the people, saving lives... hahahahahhaha

Yeah, I know. Its hard to imagine people contribute to the world when you could just get tens of thousands of worthless posts on here.

You assume I haven't ?
My profile says I make 3.2 post a day on average.... doesn't leave much time to save the world does it?

I was just reading that signature line of yours. I guess they did come and take it for you, didn't they?

Wrong again.... don't you get tired of being wrong?
As Gruff said some of us actually know each other, if not in person through years of post and sharing life, points of view etc.... you would be best served by reading more than posting at times.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
conduct yourself in a way you would in front of your best friend's daughter and wife.

You're 100% wrong.

Mr Picklebritches said to behave the same way you would in front of your mother.

Get your schit straight.

And ya'll just need to agree with him and acknowledge his superior intellect..... wink and if you don't he will sink to the same level as you heathens , in a heartbeat.
You must bow down.... he is after all a government employee, serving the people, saving lives... hahahahahhaha

Yeah, I know. Its hard to imagine people contribute to the world when you could just get tens of thousands of worthless posts on here.

You assume I haven't ?
My profile says I make 3.2 post a day on average.... doesn't leave much time to save the world does it?

I was just reading that signature line of yours. I guess they did come and take it for you, didn't they?

As Gruff said some of us actually know each other, if not in person through years of post and sharing life, points of view etc.... you would be best served by reading more than posting at times.

You poor Californian....You are delusional...you think they didn't take your rights.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by WAM
Everywhere except Louisiana:

The ellipsis is also called a suspension point, points of ellipsis, periods of ellipsis, or (colloquially) "dot-dot-dot".[5] Depending on their context and placement in a sentence, ellipses can indicate an unfinished thought, a leading statement, a slight pause, an echoing voice, or a nervous or awkward silence. Aposiopesis is the use of an ellipsis to trail off into silence—for example: "But I thought he was..." When placed at the end of a sentence, an ellipsis may be used to suggest melancholy or longing.

Four or more sometimes used for emphasis or expression.

Thank you WAM.
I try to say as much as I can with the least amount of words,

Shutting the fuggk up is always an option........................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................For extra emphasis of course.

TLDR.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You're 100% wrong.

Get your schit straight.

Lol, What's he do for the .gov?

We have a Tyler at work, he got mad at me and went to HR and tried to get me in trouble. Didn't work, he forgot to tell the HR guy what he did to deserve in getting told to "Shove it up his ass", He got into trouble I got told to "Please don't do that again Paul".

Fuqking little tattle tale, now everyone in the Office knows he's a tattle tale, I made damn sure of it. wink

This Tyler acts in kinda the same way as I can tell.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like it here, I avoid the nonsense / call out threads… it’s my choice to read , learn , buy, sell and make friends. It’s a persons right to be kind, helpful or a jackass and my right to participate or ignore. Censorship is a dangerous path to go down IMO.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

No,it's not your business.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
This place has some good information and unlimited topic, by some very knowledgeable people, but it also has it share of bigoted , anti sematic, far left idiots and very immature posters.
Can't believe in this day and age there are still some of these uneducated morons willing to show the world their stupidity.
I agree with the OP

"The older I get, the better I was"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're 100% wrong.

Get your schit straight.

You assume I haven't ?

You poor Californian....You are delusional...you think they didn't take your rights.

You are a dense one.... again read more post less. You might stumble onto the truth.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

It’s not mandatory to visit this site. There are plenty of heavily moderated hunting forums for you to visit. The problem is you want to be where the activity is, unfortunately the activity isn’t found in the heavily moderated forums.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You are a dense one.... again read more post less. You might stumble onto the truth.

I'm more likely to find the holy grail than truth in this section of the forum.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jbmi
This place has some good information and unlimited topic, by some very knowledgeable people, but it also has it share of bigoted , anti sematic, far left idiots and very immature posters.
Can't believe in this day and age there are still some of these uneducated morons willing to show the world their stupidity.
I agree with the OP

So you agree with Censorship? Got it…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember when I first came here a guy had an animated avatar of Hitler wearing headphones

I knew I was going to stick around then.

There is a wealth of information here, alot of knowledge and the volume of posting guarantees you're going to get a conversation. Occasionally you're going to have to accept that someone calls you a stupid MF'er cause they don't agree with your take. Its all part of it.

Can't say I'd want my granddaughter to participate in it either, but sooner or later she's gonna find out that's how the world is.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You're 100% wrong.

Get your schit straight.

You assume I haven't ?

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
[Linked Image from tenor.com]

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm more likely to find the holy grail than truth in this section of the forum.

I have been open and honest about who and what I am here at the fire. I have also posted hundreds of pic's to back up what I say.
It's all here for you to see also. Maybe you should try that rather than make assumptions... it's what real people and men of honor do. You could use a few lessons in that dept.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by WAM
Everywhere except Louisiana:

The ellipsis is also called a suspension point, points of ellipsis, periods of ellipsis, or (colloquially) "dot-dot-dot".[5] Depending on their context and placement in a sentence, ellipses can indicate an unfinished thought, a leading statement, a slight pause, an echoing voice, or a nervous or awkward silence. Aposiopesis is the use of an ellipsis to trail off into silence—for example: "But I thought he was..." When placed at the end of a sentence, an ellipsis may be used to suggest melancholy or longing.

Four or more sometimes used for emphasis or expression.

Thank you WAM.
I try to say as much as I can with the least amount of words,

Shutting the fuggk up is always an option........................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................For extra emphasis of course.

TLDR.

lololol

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 12 of 58 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,711
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.