Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 58 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 57 58
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Elky, Tyler is a little bitch and always has to have the last word.... this should help your strategy

Truth......I'm already bored to tears in this thread.

Understood.... there are much better opponents here

Can't quit thinking about me?

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Gotdamn, its obvious half these puzzies have never spent any time in a real military unit, any type of blue collar job, a real hunting camp, good old country bar etc etc! News flash....this is how MEN talk to and around other MEN! Its a phoucking internet forum...if you dont like what you're reading, get out of the dam forum! Also if your skin is so thin that words typed on an internet site truly offend you that much, my advice to you is man the hell up! If anything the advocating for censorship IS what will make the Campfire die!!
I spent most of my life in blue collar jobs and country bars and much of what gets said here would have you getting the ever livin shyt beat out of you if you said it there. I've also spent much time in hunting camp with real blue collar men. We don't talk to each other the way folks do here and if somebody did, I'm sure there would be some ass kicking going on followed by a quick invitation to leave and never come back.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Concern troll ! OP being from SC supposedly I’m positive he’s a Lady Lindsey fluffer. I’ve been here since ‘12 and the only way this place has gone downhill is that Rick banned a couple of the more colorful members. Censorship never adds anything to a conversation. “It’s for the children” is as weak an argument as there is offshoreman Karen. CNN and MSNBC are your kind of places OP.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
I am thankful for the lack of censorship on this site. The downside is that a$$holes and trolls are free to spew their bile as well. I am afraid they go hand in hand. There is still plenty of knowledge and wisdom imparted on the Campfire. You just have to sift through the garbage to find it.

Gotta agree 100%

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Gaybeard has openings

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Gotdamn, its obvious half these puzzies have never spent any time in a real military unit, any type of blue collar job, a real hunting camp, good old country bar etc etc! News flash....this is how MEN talk to and around other MEN! Its a phoucking internet forum...if you dont like what you're reading, get out of the dam forum! Also if your skin is so thin that words typed on an internet site truly offend you that much, my advice to you is man the hell up! If anything the advocating for censorship IS what will make the Campfire die!!
I spent most of my life in blue collar jobs and country bars and much of what gets said here would have you getting the ever livin shyt beat out of you if you said it there. I've also spent much time in hunting camp with real blue collar men. We don't talk to each other the way folks do here and if somebody did, I'm sure there would be some ass kicking going on followed by a quick invitation to leave and never come back.

Maybe you would have but not me. This place is tame compared to the military units , jobs , and bars I’ve been in.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have to say the rednecks I grew up with make this place look like kindergarten

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Maybe you would have but not me. This place is tame compared to the military units , jobs , and bars I’ve been in.
I was a trackman on the railroad for years and hung out in bars full of railroaders, loggers and stone cutters. It don't get no tougher than that. Those folks don't take lip and especially insults to family, friends or themselves lightly and absolutely will get violent in a hurry if you do.

P
P

One man's opinion. What's all the excitement about?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I have to say the rednecks I grew up with make this place look like kindergarten
The rednecks you grew up with were punks if they tolerated being talked to like folks talk to each other here without bloodshed being involved.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

Amen!

I hope Rick reads this.

Rick, I'm interested in your opinion. There's a few that spew out things I've not heard in the roughest company, that seem to think they own this place. They claim that you like it " because it makes you money", so they say. I don't believe that.
I think a lot of Christians and decent minded unbelievers would appreciate your opinion on the subject.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Lol, I had no idea something that gay existed.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The rednecks you grew up with were punks if they tolerated being talked to like folks talk to each other here without bloodshed being involved.

They gave it way more than received it

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Yeah, we did too. Witnessed and/or was involved in some bloody battles

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Tampax don't count Blackie

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bar fights were a form of recreation.... oh hell all fight were

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Tampax don't count Blackie
Would put you in a coma.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Well then you should know that you don't talk to men like folks talk here unless you're prepared for physical consequences.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dangerous infatuation......

I think he wants to blow you, you might wanna try and be nice to him.......It could pan out.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well then you should know that you don't talk to men like folks talk here unless you're prepared for physical consequences.

Men aren't men anymore , they are passive aggressive estrogen laden cucks... except for us... smile

Page 19 of 58 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,711
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.