E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
I am thankful for the lack of censorship on this site. The downside is that a$$holes and trolls are free to spew their bile as well. I am afraid they go hand in hand. There is still plenty of knowledge and wisdom imparted on the Campfire. You just have to sift through the garbage to find it.

Gotta agree 100%

Yep.

Everything in life is a trade off

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by irfubar
Dangerous infatuation......

I think he wants to blow you, you might wanna try and be nice to him.......It could pan out.

He is drawn to alpha males....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The biggest problem with the Fire is too many POS dimocommie lying leftists snowflakes, retards and paid commie trolls.

Someone forgets, if they can screw up football, voting, the borders, medicine, immigration, supply chains, health insurance, the Constitution and America, they can dayom sure screw up the 24 Hour Campfire. whistle

This site should be a required reading for any doctor doing his Psychiatry residency.

You could be a case study.... much to learn... wink

I'm highly respected on another forum, where multiple different topics are dicussed,where the average IQ is 75-100 points above the average IQ here. People listen when I talk. grin

Lol, so now you're EF Hutton?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bravo! Well said. The fringe Right thinks it’s shït don’t stink, and it’s getting tiresome.

Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I have to say the rednecks I grew up with make this place look like kindergarten
The rednecks you grew up with were punks if they tolerated being talked to like folks talk to each other here without bloodshed being involved.

They gave it way more than received it
Yeah, we did too. Witnessed and/or was involved in some bloody battles

Tampax don't count Blackie

WTF happened to your old avatar? Cracked me up.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Bravo! Well said. The fringe Right thinks it’s shït don’t stink, and it’s getting tiresome.

I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

Coming from Jeffo....a radical Left bleeder.

Whata bunch of fugging babies.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

To the O.P. when you have JellO on your side you are on the wrong side of this issue.......
Oh and JellO we like free speech... not our problem if you can't handle it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
eah, we did too. Witnessed and/or was involved in some bloody battles

Would put you in a coma.

Promise?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Prwlr
The last page or so is a good example of why the 'fire is dying.

Then let the bitch die... and start over.

Many of you people are like the democrats... you seem to want to control everybody else.

I want to take away your guns... your free speech, but will keep my bodyguards and say and do anything I want.

A Constitutional Republic is a messy damn thing.

Name something better?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wooo weee.

The gangs all here…

Elkslayah91.
HappyCramper
Blackheart.
And T-dog Tyler.

Some ruff some biatches.

#theyllwhoopya

Woo weeeeeeeeee

Only missing duck991

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That is a lot of words to say that you have never worked around grown men with calloused hands.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I hope Rick reads this.

Rick, I'm interested in your opinion. There's a few that spew out things I've not heard in the roughest company, that seem to think they own this place. They claim that you like it " because it makes you money", so they say. I don't believe that.
I think a lot of Christians and decent minded unbelievers would appreciate your opinion on the subject.

Go choke on a chode false prophet. I do own this place.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
7615 views.... dead I tell ya

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Prwlr
The last page or so is a good example of why the 'fire is dying.

Then let the bitch die... and start over.

Many of you people are like the democrats... you seem to want to control everybody else.

I want to take away your guns... your free speech, but will keep my bodyguards and say and do anything I want.

A Constitutional Republic is a messy damn thing.

Name something better?

My point is that this site is NOT dying... it is transforming... AND IMHO growing.

Places like Fakebook are dying (don't believe me... Google their stock... down 50%... 1/2 trillion dollars gone.

Fake news, censorship and BS fact checking agenda crap killed it...

GOOD!!!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would put you in a coma.

That's pretty much the state your posts leave me in.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
eah, we did too. Witnessed and/or was involved in some bloody battles

Would put you in a coma.

Promise?
I don't particularly care for arguing here, simply because I can't punch ass holes who desperately deserve it in the face.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sure Blacky.
Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't particularly care for arguing here, simply because I can't punch ass holes who desperately deserve it in the face.

Sig line material

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I hope Rick reads this.

Rick, I'm interested in your opinion.

Rick thinks you're a lying sack of shìt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 20 of 58 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,801
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.