C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Go Elky Go...

You gots us on the run now!

Go Elky Go...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Poppycock, and Balderdash!

Think Positive!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

This thread has gone completely off of the rails in spectacular Campfire fashion!!!

Rails?? We don't need no stinking RAILS!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider

This thread has gone completely off of the rails in spectacular Campfire fashion!!!

Rails?? We don't need no stinking RAILS!

Hell no we don't!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Enough, already.

[Linked Image from easyreadernews.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The sad thing is Everyone here knows that photo is really you. You own it Diaper Boy ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You seem to forget people here have seen me in pictures with elk, and they laugh at your low I.Q. dumb azz.

Oh, and there's only one home on google maps within rifle range of the bridge where you wanted to murder me, while I was standing on, while you shot from your home.

The home within rifle range on google maps was a single wide trailer...........which fits your low I.Q. postings, and severe mental sickness you exhibit daily.

Imagine that, you projecting I live in a trailer, when google maps shows it is you who lives in the trailer.

LMAO! Poor little delusional LIAR. Nobody here has ever seen you with a picture of an Elk. Because you’ve NEVER been hunting.
And don’t own any Real Guns.
But we’ve all seen the photo of you in diapers. 🤪😂
Prove me wrong. We’re all waiting ! 😂😂🤪
Go ahead Diaper Boy! Prove it. Post up one photo of you with an Elk you’ve killed with a gun you own. 😂😂😂

Everyone here knows without a doubt you are the biggest liar to ever post here.
And like me, they are all enjoying winding your dumb ass up and watching you make a complete fool of yourself.
It’s not even challenging. It’s really just sad.

And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, you’re even stupider than I thought.
But I thoroughly enjoyed a whole nother month of entertainment with that one while living Rent Free in your pointy little head.
I was laughing my ass off picturing your stupid ass feverishly searching the Internet and Google Earth. Just like you do every day here while trying to find some little tiny tidbit to fling at us with the rest of your idiotic childish attempts to insult us.
Put a bug in your tiny brain, and watch you go! Cheap entertainment at your expense. Everyday. All day long.

As I said. Rent Free Motherfucka ! RENT FREE ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please keep it up Scooter. We can’t stop laughing at your expense. Too bad your too stupid to realize it. 😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/12/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Ever notice you come across somebody once in awhile you shouldn't have fuucked with ?

I know Clint Eastwood. Clint Eastwood is a good friend of mine.

Mr. Blackheat, you're no Clint Eastwood.

I bet you wish you were the first to figure that out.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Elkymasarnutts theme music for his private home theater screenings for his invited guest...
🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

The sad thing is Everyone here knows that photo is really you. You own it Diaper Boy ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You seem to forget people here have seen me in pictures with elk, and they laugh at your low I.Q. dumb azz.

Oh, and there's only one home on google maps within rifle range of the bridge where you wanted to murder me, while I was standing on, while you shot from your home.

The home within rifle range on google maps was a single wide trailer...........which fits your low I.Q. postings, and severe mental sickness you exhibit daily.

Imagine that, you projecting I live in a trailer, when google maps shows it is you who lives in the trailer.

I could tell from the start 'ole Tyler didn't have what it takes to stretch a thread to 60 pages, so.....

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50

Uh huh...
Who are they???
People means more than 1 person.
Drop some names zippy..
Who are these people who have seen those pictures???
How come they have never came out to your defense???

For all we know you are a edited stand in philippino lady boy dancer..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn Rene ! Every time you bring up Pictures, otherwise known as Kryptonite for ElkyMASERNutts, he disappears ruining all our fun! 🤪🤪🤪 😂😂😂😂

I wasn’t though toying with his tiny brain yet. 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

I could tell from the start 'ole Tyler didn't have what it takes to stretch a thread to 60 pages, so.....

You da man Elky...

STRETCH IT BABY... STRETCH IT.

Go Elky Go!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc].

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Go Elky Go...

Go Elky Go...

Lmao!

Poor little Turd always thinks he’s “winning” in that delusional little Fantasy World he lives in.

I can picture him running around the trailer park in his Diaper shouting WINNING! WINNING! 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Here he is now with his pet:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

LMAO! Poor little delusional LIAR. Nobody here has ever seen you with a picture of an Elk. Because you’ve NEVER been hunting.
Go ahead Diaper Boy! Prove it. Post up one photo of you with an Elk you’ve killed with a gun you own. 😂😂😂

And like me, they are all enjoying winding your dumb ass up and watching you make a complete fool of yourself.

And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, your even stupider than I thought.
But I thoroughly enjoyed a whole nother month of entertainment with that one while living Rent Free in your pointy little head.
I was laughing my ass off picturing your stupid ass feverishly searching the Internet and Google Earth. Just like you do every day here while trying to find some little tiny tidbit to fling at us with the rest of your idiotic childish attempts to insult us.
Put a bug in your tiny brain, and watch you go! Cheap entertainment at your expense. Everyday. All day long.

Please keep it up Scooter. We can’t stop laughing at your expense. Too bad your too stupid to realize it. 😂😂😂

Oh my......
Not another simple trap elky numb nutts fell for....

This should cause elkymasarnutts to have a epic Chernobyl.

Like when I told him about Raeford, me, and slumlord knowing each since 2006 2007 era out of the blue a couple of weeks ago.

That got elkymasarnutts tweeking hard over that reveal on his stooooooooopid azz.

👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 03/12/22.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc].

Poor dog... that pic breaks my heart.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50

And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, your even stupider than I thought.

Oh my......
Not another simple trap elky numb nutts fell for....

This should cause elkymasarnutts to have a epic Chernobyl.

Like when I told him about Raeford, me, and slumlord knowing each since 2006 2007 era out of the blue a couple of weeks ago.

That got elkymasarnutts tweeking hard over that reveal on his stooooooooopid azz.

👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣

Yep. It’s so easy, it ought to be illegal. 😂😂😂

Check out the new video I posted of him above. 😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Go Elky Go...

Go Elky Go...

Lmao!

Poor little Turd always thinks he’s “winning” in that delusional little Fantasy World he lives in.

I can picture him running around the trailer park in his Diaper shouting WINNING! WINNING! 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Here he is now with his pet:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Check out the new video I posted of him above. 😂😂😂

Poor Elky...

All you dang cyberstalkers...

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

The red above proves Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt who the stupid, NOT STUPIDER, one is here. You prove it repeatedly, even after being corrected numerous times.

You're simply TWO STOOPUD(tm) to realize or recognize you are too stupid to realize you're a complete blithering idiot, just as that other poster described you.

You didn't give me directions to your trailer house because you're a PizelPussy mouthy lying mentally deranged cyberstalker with zero life. I knew from the get go you were not man enough to threaten to murder someone and provide your true address.

You're a fraud, like so many on this site, establishing your facade of deception, just like when I caught your azz lying about the amount of acres you supposedly plowed that day, and I proved with math you were lying. To further prove you were lying, you had to have kingston and rockinbbar step in with excuses in an attempt to cover your lying azz, while you slithered away. It's been three weeks, and you completely ignored my request for the year/model/HP of your tractor and model of the plow, and ....CRICKETS.

THREE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY while you slithered away, proving you were a liar.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 30 of 58 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (160user, 257 mag, 338rcm, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16 invisible), 1,642 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,858
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.