Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 58 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 57 58
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Most def not Airsoft related, or related to living with mom in her section 8 rental place at 31 32 yrs old ...

🤣🤣🤣

Only choke I need for the 390
.700 constriction
44 bucks

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Elkymasarnutts you even have 44 bucks left on your EBT card by this time of the month??
Got a months worth of hotpockets and monster energy drinks off our tax dollars you [bleep] bum.....

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Got pics Elky?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

The sad thing is Everyone here knows that photo is really you. You own it Diaper Boy ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You seem to forget people here have seen me in pictures with elk, and they laugh at your low I.Q. dumb azz.

Oh, and there's only one home on google maps within rifle range of the bridge where you wanted to murder me, while I was standing on, while you shot from your home.

The home within rifle range on google maps was a single wide trailer...........which fits your low I.Q. postings, and severe mental sickness you exhibit daily.

Imagine that, you projecting I live in a trailer, when google maps shows it is you who lives in the trailer.

LMAO! Poor little delusional LIAR. Nobody here has ever seen you with a picture of an Elk. Because you’ve NEVER been hunting.
And don’t own any Real Guns.
But we’ve all seen the photo of you in diapers. 🤪😂
Prove me wrong. We’re all waiting ! 😂😂🤪
Go ahead Diaper Boy! Prove it. Post up one photo of you with an Elk you’ve killed with a gun you own. 😂😂😂

Everyone here knows without a doubt you are the biggest liar to ever post here.
And like me, they are all enjoying winding your dumb ass up and watching you make a complete fool of yourself.
It’s not even challenging. It’s really just sad.

And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, you’re even stupider than I thought.
But I thoroughly enjoyed a whole nother month of entertainment with that one while living Rent Free in your pointy little head.
I was laughing my ass off picturing your stupid ass feverishly searching the Internet and Google Earth. Just like you do every day here while trying to find some little tiny tidbit to fling at us with the rest of your idiotic childish attempts to insult us.
Put a bug in your tiny brain, and watch you go! Cheap entertainment at your expense. Everyday. All day long.

As I said. Rent Free Motherfucka ! RENT FREE ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please keep it up Scooter. We can’t stop laughing at your expense. Too bad your too stupid to realize it. 😂😂😂

Now to further prove who the liar is while quoting your WHOLE reply this time.

Everyone knows when you write a long response with nothing but regurgitated lying, like you just did, it is because I steamrolled you with facts, proving you're a liar, and you worked triple overtime to cover your lies......but failed in the end, again.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Why you ignore me Elky?

It makes me most sad.

Go Elky Go!

You gots us on the run now!

Go Elky Go!!!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Got pics Elky?

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, your even stupider than I thought.

Please keep it up Scooter. We can’t stop laughing at your expense. Too bad your too stupid to realize it. 😂😂😂

The red above proves Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt who the stupid, NOT STUPIDER, one is here. You prove it repeatedly, even after being corrected numerous times.

You're simply TWO STOOPUD(tm) to realize or recognize you are too stupid to realize you're a complete blithering idiot, just as that other poster described you.

You didn't give me directions to your trailer house because you're a PizelPussy mouthy lying mentally deranged cyberstalker with zero life. I knew from the get go you were not man enough to threaten to murder someone and provide your true address.

You're a fraud, like so many on this site, establishing your facade of deception, just like when I caught your azz lying about the amount of acres you supposedly plowed that day, and I proved with math you were lying. To further prove you were lying, you had to have kingston and rockinbbar step in with excuses in an attempt to cover your lying azz, while you slithered away. It's been three weeks, and you completely ignored my request for the year/model/HP of your tractor and model of the plow, and ....CRICKETS.

THREE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY while you slithered away, proving you were a liar.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Elkymasarnutts has another epic

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Ever notice you come across somebody once in awhile you shouldn't have fuucked with ?

I know Clint Eastwood. Clint Eastwood is a good friend of mine.

Mr. Blackheat, you're no Clint Eastwood.

I bet you wish you were the first to figure that out.

Mr. fakeazz Christian steady cyberstalking me at his 67ish year old age.......winning.....as a loser.

I recognized the quote immediately, idiot, just as others did.

Go get on your knees and say your prayers to your god Satan, you worship, you diabolical mentally deranged cyberstalker.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Got pics Elky?

He said other people on here have seen pics of him with elk.

Uh huh......
🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 03/12/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, your even stupider than I thought.

The red above proves Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt who the stupid, NOT STUPIDER, one is here. You prove it repeatedly, even after being corrected numerous times.

You're simply TWO STOOPUD(tm) to realize or recognize you are too stupid to realize you're a complete blithering idiot, just as that other poster described you.

You didn't give me directions to your trailer house because you're a PizelPussy mouthy lying mentally deranged cyberstalker with zero life. I knew from the get go you were not man enough to threaten to murder someone and provide your true address.

You're a fraud, like so many on this site, establishing your facade of deception, just like when I caught your azz lying about the amount of acres you supposedly plowed that day, and I proved with math you were lying. To further prove you were lying, you had to have kingston and rockinbbar step in with excuses in an attempt to cover your lying azz, while you slithered away. It's been three weeks, and you completely ignored my request for the year/model/HP of your tractor and model of the plow, and ....CRICKETS.

LMAO. Now ole ElkTurdBurglar AKA ElkyMaserNutts is “winning” with his google foo farming math.
We can now add “Farming Eggspurt” to his Fake Resume and list of “Accomplishments” 😂
Nobody here feels the need to prove anything to a Lying Loser like you. Who’s never posted one picture of any of their various out & out Lies.
Most here are real men. With real jobs. And a few have real farms & ranches. Several here have been to mine. And actually hunted here with real guns. And killed real animals.
None of that make believe fantasy world schitt like you make up and post here.

Prove us wrong Scooter. Post up just one picture of one gun you own that you shot an Elk with. And the Imaginary Elk you Killed with it. Or a business card from your imaginary “Elk Guide” business. 🤪

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rent FREE Motherfuckah ! RENT FREE !!! 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LMAO. Now ole ElkTurdBurglar AKA ElkyMaserNutts is “winning” with his google foo farming math.
We can now add “Farming Eggspurt” to his Fake Resume and list of “Accomplishments” 😂
Nobody here feels the need to prove anything to a Lying Loser like you. Who’s never posted one picture of any of their various out & out Lies.
Most here are real men. With real jobs. And a few have real farms & ranches. Several here have been to mine. And actually hunted here with real guns. And killed real animals.

Prove us wrong Scooter. Post up just one picture of one gun you own that you shot an Elk with. And the Imaginary Elk you Killed with it. Or a business card from your imaginary “Elk Guide” business. 🤪

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just remember when he breaks out his Hunter Dan action figures you asked for it!!! 😂😂😂

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc].

When they start editing your postings, like this clown did above, they admit defeat in the debate, but then again, they never had a chance to win, when all they have is repeating their lies repeatedly.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by renegade50
Got pics Elky?

He said other people on here have seen pics of him with elk.

Uh huh......
🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've seen pics of him in diapers

Where be the slain elk pics?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Elkymasarnutts has another epic

LOL. Yep. Told you it was coming. Unabomber Manifesto rant soon to follow. You know he’s headed over the edge when he starts using colored font and underlining. 🤪🤪🤪

It’s always fun to give him that last little shove over the edge.
Took my time and several months before I told him he’d been played. Saved it for the right moment when he’d bring it up again. Warmed his stupid ass up and then dropped it on him.

“Poor soul. The Strain was more than he could bare”

[Linked Image from cdn.quotesgram.com][/quote]

😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Go Elky Go...

You winning fo sure!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Poor little elkymasarnutts.......

Geting his azz handed to him like a corndog on a stick....

Once again...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just remember when he breaks out his Hunter Dan action figures you asked for it!!! 😂😂😂

LMFAOROTFF!!!

I’m guessing he’s got some inflatable dolls too. 😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Typical commie reasponse. You don't have to prove anything, but I have to provide pictures and papers.

Exactly like every other commie debates.

What is the year/model/ HP of your tractor mr. fakeazz farmer who stays on the forum from 7AM to midnight? LMAO

Yeah, you're the only farmer[cough] in the country that doesn't stay busy all day working the farm, and catching up on chores.

You should write a book to teach the world how to stay online all day while you are supposedly farming.

ROFLMAO.

Tractor Year/Model/HP.......you shouldn't even have to look, unless it's an old rusted out popping johnny sitting on rusted out wheels, and buried in the dirt next to a falling down barn, all of which you inherited, didn't build yourself.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go Elky Go...

You winning fo sure!

Lmao. Here he is. Winning the “fight” again :

😂😂😂🤪🤪😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 31 of 58 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,801
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.