Hop To
Page 32 of 58 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 57 58
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by renegade50
Poor little elkymasarnutts.......

Geting his azz handed to him like a corndog on a stick....

Once again...

Yeah, you keep repeating that lie while chl can't even state his tractor info.

Who's the one getting their azz handed to them, clown.

Repeating lies is all you low I.Q. dumbazzes have, and every intelligent person here can see it is you guys getting your azzes handed to you.

True mental cases, everyone of you mentally deranged pathetically sick azzhats.

Stupid sonofabitch. You think I'd disclose my pictures to a mental case like you. i don't associate with white trash filth, and certainly don't share my pictures with mental cases like you.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

I don't know if it is dying or not but it has become an old boys club.

Hunting and shooting should be a virtuous pursuit, others ( the Anti's)are watching us and I feel we need to lead the conversation in a positive direction.
Childish name calling just doesn't work , regardless of the situation
There are some very good folks here and J.B. ( Muledeer) contributes , and gives great feedback to our hunting and shooting enquiries .
God Bless you all.
My little old opinion, folks

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, your even stupider than I thought.

Please keep it up Scooter. We can’t stop laughing at your expense. Too bad your too stupid to realize it. 😂😂😂

The red above proves Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt who the stupid, NOT STUPIDER, one is here. You prove it repeatedly, even after being corrected numerous times.

You're simply TWO STOOPUD(tm) to realize or recognize you are too stupid to realize you're a complete blithering idiot, just as that other poster described you.

You didn't give me directions to your trailer house because you're a PizelPussy mouthy lying mentally deranged cyberstalker with zero life. I knew from the get go you were not man enough to threaten to murder someone and provide your true address.

You're a fraud, like so many on this site, establishing your facade of deception, just like when I caught your azz lying about the amount of acres you supposedly plowed that day, and I proved with math you were lying. To further prove you were lying, you had to have kingston and rockinbbar step in with excuses in an attempt to cover your lying azz, while you slithered away. It's been three weeks, and you completely ignored my request for the year/model/HP of your tractor and model of the plow, and ....CRICKETS.

THREE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY while you slithered away, proving you were a liar.

LMAO. Now ole ElkTurdBurglar AKA ElkyMaserNutts is “winning” with his google foo farming math.
We can now add “Farming Eggspurt” to his Fake Resume and list of “Accomplishments” 😂
Nobody here feels the need to prove anything to a Lying Loser like you. Who’s never posted one picture of any of their various out & out Lies.
Most here are real men. With real jobs. And a few have real farms & ranches. Several here have been to mine. And actually hunted here with real guns. And killed real animals.
None of that make believe fantasy world schitt like you make up and post here.

Prove us wrong Scooter. Post up just one picture of one gun you own that you shot an Elk with. And the Imaginary Elk you Killed with it. Or a business card from your imaginary “Elk Guide” business. 🤪

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rent FREE Motherfuckah ! RENT FREE !!! 😂😂😂

Typical commie reasponse. You don't have to prove anything, but I have to provide pictures and papers.

Exactly like every other commie debates.

What is the year/model/ HP of your tractor mr. fakeazz farmer who stay on the forum from 7AM to midnight? LMAO

Yeah, you're the only farmer[cough] in the country that doesn't stay busy all day working the farm, and catching up on chores.

You should write a book to teach the world how to stay online all day while you are supposedly farming.

ROFLMAO.

Tractor Year/Model/HP.......you shouldn't even have to look, unless it's an old rusted out popping johnny sitting on rusted out wheels, and buried in the dirt next to a falling down barn, all of which you inherited, didn't build yourself.

Lmao. Another swing and a miss Scooter. I’ve actually posted pics here. And folks here have seen my stuff that actually exists.

You, on the other hand, have never posted one single photo of ANYTHING you own or have done. Not one.

Like I said real men don’t feel the need to prove Anything to a Lying little piece of schitt like you.
Keep trying though. With all your Google Foo Expertise, I’m sure you can find some fake photos to post and back up your web of Lies.
Besides for the one real photo of you in your Diaper.

Your mama must be proud. No wonder your Sperm Donor didn’t stick around.

A photo only a mom could be proud of :

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/12/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkymasarnutts you even have 44 bucks left on your EBT card by this time of the month??

That's RICH coming from someone who gets uncle sam checks deposited into their bank every month.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
And if your Retarded Ass was actually Dumb enough to think I gave you to directions to my Ranch, your even stupider than I thought.

Please keep it up Scooter. We can’t stop laughing at your expense. Too bad your too stupid to realize it. 😂😂😂

The red above proves Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt who the stupid, NOT STUPIDER, one is here. You prove it repeatedly, even after being corrected numerous times.

You're simply TWO STOOPUD(tm) to realize or recognize you are too stupid to realize you're a complete blithering idiot, just as that other poster described you.

You didn't give me directions to your trailer house because you're a PixelPussy mouthy lying mentally deranged cyberstalker with zero life. I knew from the get go you were not man enough to threaten to murder someone and provide your true address.

You're a fraud, like so many on this site, establishing your facade of deception, just like when I caught your azz lying about the amount of acres you supposedly plowed that day, and I proved with math you were lying. To further prove you were lying, you had to have kingston and rockinbbar step in with excuses in an attempt to cover your lying azz, while you slithered away. It's been three weeks, and you completely ignored my request for the year/model/HP of your tractor and model of the plow, and ....CRICKETS.

LMAO. Now ole ElkTurdBurglar AKA ElkyMaserNutts is “winning” with his google foo farming math.
We can now add “Farming Eggspurt” to his Fake Resume and list of “Accomplishments” 😂
Nobody here feels the need to prove anything to a Lying Loser like you. Who’s never posted one picture of any of their various out & out Lies.
Most here are real men. With real jobs. And a few have real farms & ranches. Several here have been to mine. And actually hunted here with real guns. And killed real animals.

Prove us wrong Scooter. Post up just one picture of one gun you own that you shot an Elk with. And the Imaginary Elk you Killed with it. Or a business card from your imaginary “Elk Guide” business. 🤪

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Typical commie reasponse. You don't have to prove anything, but I have to provide pictures and papers.

What is the year/model/ HP of your tractor mr. fakeazz farmer who stay on the forum from 7AM to midnight? LMAO

Yeah, you're the only farmer[cough] in the country that doesn't stay busy all day working the farm, and catching up on chores.

You should write a book to teach the world how to stay online all day while you are supposedly farming.

ROFLMAO.

Tractor Year/Model/HP.......you shouldn't even have to look, unless it's an old rusted out popping johnny sitting on rusted out wheels, and buried in the dirt next to a falling down barn, all of which you inherited, didn't build yourself.

Lmao. Another swing and a miss Scooter. I’ve actually posted pics here. And folks here have seen my stuff that actually exists.

You, on the other hand, have never posted one single photo of ANYTHING you own or have done. Not one.

Like I said real men don’t feel the need to prove Anything to a Lying little piece of schitt like you.
Keep trying though. With all your Google Foo Expertise, I’m sure you can find some fake photos to post and back up your web of Lies.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're a PixelPussy full of lies.

A 61ish year old mentally deranged cyberstalker who can't back his yapper.

Living off frozen dinners, because he can't even cook, and peanut butter for dessert, while all laid up with his swollen Gout feet as he sits his fatazz in the falling apart recliner at 10:42PM, as a "farmer"[cough].

Real farmers would've already been in bed, being they "actually" work all day, but you'll be up at the crack of dawn.....and ON the internet, while the real farmers will be in the fields and catching up on chores.

But not you, mr. professional cyberstalker.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Once again...

Repeating lies is all you low I.Q. dumbazzes have, and every intelligent person here can see it is you guys getting your azzes handed to you.

Stupid sonofabitch. You think I'd disclose my pictures to a mental case like you. i don't associate with white trash filth, and certainly don't share my pictures with mental cases like you.

LMAO! Rene must’ve touched a nerve too!

Poor ole NoElkSlayer running out of material.
Had to use “Mental Case” three times in the same post.
Got him stuttering and spitting now.

LOL. Epic Meltdown Mode !

Renegade50 living RENT FREE in ElkyMASERNutt’s pointy little head. 😂😂😂

Bedtime for me. Sweet Dreams NoElkSlayer !

Be sure to sleep with your Red Ryder Pew Pew B.B. Gun.
You’ll need it when all the voices come when you turn out the lights ! 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Found some pictures of Elklayer…

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Here’s another…

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Once again...

Well....
Who are these members on here whom you have claimed to have shown your pictures too????
Why ain't they coming forward to prove us wrong and prove you right????
Let me geuss you told your boys on here you can handle things on your own and they dont need to involve themselves right???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 03/12/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You didn't give me directions to your trailer house because you're a PixelPussy mouthy lying mentally deranged cyberstalker with zero life. I knew from the get go you were not man enough to threaten to murder someone and provide your true address.

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

ROFLMAO.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're a PixelPussy full of lies.

A 61ish year old mentally deranged cyberstalker who can't back his yapper.

Living off frozen dinners, because he can't even cook, and peanut butter for dessert, while all laid up with his swollen Gout feet as he sits his fatazz in the falling apart recliner at 10:42PM, as a "farmer"[cough].

Real farmers would've already been in bed, being they "actually" work all day, but you'll be up at the crack of dawn.....and ON the internet, while the real farmers will be in the fields and catching up on chores.

But not you, mr. professional cyberstalker.

LMAO ! Rent Free Motherfucka ! RENT FREE!!! 😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Chlinstructor, what's that year / model / HP of your tractor, mr. [cough] farmer or are you truly so pitifully stupid you can't remember that?

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Springcove

🤣🤣🤣👍👍🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

🤣🤣🤣👍👍🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

LMAO !!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Once again...

LMAO! Rene must’ve touched a nerve too!

Poor ole NoElkSlayer running out of material.
Had to use “Mental Case” three times in the same post.
Got him stuttering and spitting now.

LOL. Epic Meltdown Mode !

Renegade50 living RENT FREE in ElkyMASERNutt’s pointy little head. 😂😂😂

Bedtime for me. Sweet Dreams NoElkSlayer !

Be sure to sleep with your Red Ryder Pew Pew B.B. Gun.
You’ll need it when all the voices come when you turn out the lights ! 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

Stupid sonofabitch projecting his azz off above, and too stupid to realize he's getting his azz handed to him.

And now he runs to bed without giving his tractor info, AGAIN.......winning. grin

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haha.

ElkyNoPics91 is getting wound up.......

Banging out long winded responses on his keyboard.

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

🤣🤣🤣👍👍🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

LMAO !!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Notice how he just bypassed the tractor info request post above, and quoted rene50?

That is called ....winning...for me. grin

Farmer...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Chlinstructor, what's that year / model / HP of your tractor, mr. [cough] farmer or are you truly so pitifully stupid you can't remember that?

CRICKETS...... grin

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Well....
Who are these members on here whom you have claimed to have shown your pictures too????
Why ain't they coming forward to prove us wrong and prove you right????
Let me geuss you told your boys on here you can handle things on your own and they dont need to involve themselves right???

They, nor I, owe you squat to prove I am who I say I am, and only a severely mentally deranged psycho, like you, would think they or I do.

You're nothing but a assembly of Pixels on a screen to me, clown, nothing more. You have clearly demonstrated, for the world to see, you have mental issues, and your immature continual cyberstalking of me proves it while you repeatedly regurgitate your pathological lies.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Elkymasarnutts you even have 44 bucks left on your EBT card by this time of the month??

That's RICH coming from someone who gets uncle sam checks deposited into their bank every month.

LMFAO!!!
I hit a nerve obviously🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He went searching for something and dosen't even realize he let's out fruedians about him that eat at his core.

It's called a military pension.
Something you can never have or have had the chance to do, cause you was on happy pills as a kid, had counseling, and dropped out of high school as a sophmore, and couldn't even get a Cat IV score on the asvab.
Or even pass a pizz test....
You are a total loser....

Almost 4.8 worth !!!🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
4.3k after taxes and platinum health care plan paid for.
Whats the matter????
Jealous cause your 31 32yr old worthless live at home azz with your mom in her section 8 rental being a bum your whole life as a snowflake loser who failed to launch and your little preacher gig scheme was a total failure.
Those who cant teach or preach....
And you failed at preach.
And you cant teach.
So you moved back home with mommy after 1 or 2 yrs on your own in your mid to late 20,s.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 32 of 58 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,700
Posts18,513,746
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.