Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 58 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 57 58
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I might go shoot some 5 stand today for schits and giggles.
Take my airsoft shotgun...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘😆😆😆😆😆

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The 'fire is what it is,

That's brilliant Einstein. When is anything ever what it isn't?

and that's less brilliant. the answer to your sophomoric bleat would be when folks turn reality into something else.

Sam......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Or I might go look at some Glocks at some of the LGS.
Terrible affliction being able to buy pistols on a whim.
Got 2 unbought blue labels for the year out their still hanging..
Airsoft versions need not apply.
😆😆🤔🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 03/13/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, you're too stupid to know that comment wasn't directed at you, but you do know who Saul Alinski is, so you've got that going for you.

So do I. Raul is his big brother, he makes Saul look like Ron Paul.

And you sound like Mrs. Paul, fish lips.

Weren't you the one bitching about foul-mouthed hateful people earlier?

I was mentioned in the quote itself. Perhaps you should be more specific.

LOL, I sure hope you get your Amazon delivery today.

Looks like you're out of Vagisil and Midol, that's gotta put a cramp in your style.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I love this place!!!
Sooooo fun watching sockpuppet trolls on puppet strings stuck in their same ole lame old material rut having a classic

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by tylerw02
LOL, you're too stupid to know that comment wasn't directed at you, but you do know who Saul Alinski is, so you've got that going for you.

So do I. Raul is his big brother, he makes Saul look like Ron Paul.

And you sound like Mrs. Paul, fish lips.

Weren't you the one bitching about foul-mouthed hateful people earlier?

I was mentioned in the quote itself. Perhaps you should be more specific.

LOL, I sure hope you get your Amazon delivery today.

Looks like you're out of Vagisil and Midol, that's gotta put a cramp in your style.

Man, did you come up with that on your own? You've been saving that one for a while.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

Things change. I come here for 20% classifieds, 10% silliness in the main forum, and 70% for the unbelievable amount of knwledge I can get on highly specific topics by simply perusing a sub forum.

There's a bunch of guys here who I'd buy dinners for all week.

But, like society in general, a bunch of tools too.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The Campfire Is Dying From Within?

Alas...

I think not... just transforming...

Just like the whole world of dancing clown... FORCING their relevance upon you...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Fight back... or submit.

Each man must decide for himself.

So be it...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

Things change. I come here for 20% classifieds, 10% silliness in the main forum, and 70% for the unbelievable amount of knwledge I can get on highly specific topics by simply perusing a sub forum.

There's a bunch of guys here who I'd buy dinners for all week.

But, like society in general, a bunch of tools too.

EXACTLY!

Perfectly said

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc].

When they start editing your postings, like this clown did above, they admit defeat in the debate, but then again, they never had a chance to win, when all they have is repeating their lies repeatedly.

One day you might realize no one here is debating you. They're just mocking you.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dayom. It's like people love keeping this BS at the top of the freaking page. UFR

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dayom. It's like people love keeping this BS at the top of the freaking page. UFR

Just killing time, waiting for you to post another thread with just a link in it.......

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dassa
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc].

When they start editing your postings, like this clown did above, they admit defeat in the debate, but then again, they never had a chance to win, when all they have is repeating their lies repeatedly.

One day you might realize no one here is debating you. They're just mocking you.

Nah...

Every thread he posts in goes this way. He’s too dumb to realize that.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I love how elkymasarnutts is so stale in his material.
He has to use other peoples hacks on him in his repertoire cause of his limited abilities to think on the fly.
It is really the sign of a dullard of having 0 abilities to expand beyond their limited comfort zone.

"Mental midget" comes to mind now that I think about it.
A term I dropped on his dumb azz outta the blue several months ago.
Well as the old saying goes....
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I think the boy actually idolizes me and others on here.
We are his only friends in his mind and any attention is good for him in his little world of internetting which his life revolves around.
Obviously his teenage kids with guns website he launched long ago was a total flop...
So we are all he has....🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully he will be all charged up and ready to go for his meltdown again today after he finishes his bowl of koo koo for coco puffs or fruit loops around noon when he gets up after a hard night of battling the diabolicals.

👍👍👍🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Elksucker couldn't stand the attention he wasn't getting...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Maybe he can post some plagerized schit today for us and put his copywrite on it !!!
Something really informative from his EIB jimmy scoop olsen investigative abilities...
Some multiple days late and a dollar short type of schit...

👍👍👍🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣🤣

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Or maser/neverkilledanelk91 can post up some hunting pictures of him and his "clients."

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Elksucker couldn't stand the attention he wasn't getting...

He saw Tyler acting like Cockwomble Jr and ole Cockwomble91 just couldn’t stand not being the center of attention. It was pretty funny.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Or maser/neverkilledanelk91 can post up some hunting pictures of him and his "clients."

👍👍👍👍🤘🤘🤘
🥴🥴🥴🤣🤔🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I wonder if he has prospective client hunters booked for his home theater presentation of past kills him and his clients have had???

🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With Orville Redenbakkers movie theater butter microwave popcorn free!!!!

Page 34 of 58 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,142 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,036
Posts18,481,953
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.