Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 58 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 57 58
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Yes, flat bill cap.

With sunglasses on the bill of the cap.

I'm taking my flat bill and going home!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
He sent me a PM cease and desist from a pic I put up

I got one of those awhile ago too, so I guess there is a level of "moderation".

What kind of pics are we talking here?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17046800/re-atonement#Post17046800
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
From my bud Kingston.
Who knew it would be too much for me not to work with.

lolololololol. I missed that. It is gold.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by irfubar
Being on Mannlickers ignore list has become a badge of honor..... relish the moment, Paul

PB made man status at last!!!!
👍👍👍🤘🤘🤘FUUCKING A TWEETY!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder what cartridge his "rifle" is chambered for?

Airsoft I think is .177????
Big 325 elk medicine....

🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔😆😆😆

Crack pipe .22lr.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tylerw02

Oh man, you sure told me! Did you learn that from the girls who followed you around at school?

Why yes, I did. When one of them was feeling bloaty and couldn't keep up, the others would say, "give that bitch a midol."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Yes, flat bill cap.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

laugh laugh laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Yes, flat bill cap.

I'm taking my flat bill and going home!!

Don't forget to tuck your manbun in. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

For someone who claimed he served 30 years in the military he sure has a thin skin. Must have served as a file clerk or supply NCO far away from any action

Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

That is a lot of words to say that you have never worked around grown men with calloused hands.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc].

When they start editing your postings, like this clown did above, they admit defeat in the debate, but then again, they never had a chance to win, when all they have is repeating their lies repeatedly.

One day you might realize no one here is debating you. They're just mocking you.

Nah...

Every thread he posts in goes this way. He’s too dumb to realize that.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Lmao! Yep. Poor little Window Licking Retard just can’t handle the Truth.
I tried to explain that to the Liar last night.
Evidently it went right over his pointy little head.
Or pushed him further over the edge.

Looks like I went to bed way to early last night and missed the finishing Epic Mental Meltdown. 🤪🤪🤪

He’s all wore out. The Strain was more than he could bare.

He’s probably in the War Room now composing the next UniBomber Manifesto. 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here’s ole NoElkSlayer in the only fight he’s ever won in his Mental Midget world:

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/13/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by model70man
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

Well said and long overdue.

Maybe the facebooks would be more suitable for you two?

I don't accept bad manners, so all my grandchildren are very well behaved, just like my kids. That's the way I live and always have. The gentleman has a right to voice his opinion and his post. As for you, grow up and act like a man. It's easy to hide behind a Campfire post. And no, I don't [bleep] with Facebook, it's one of the worst things to happen to the Internet. GSY.

Last edited by model70man; 03/13/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Not very polite language....

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not very polite language....

Oh my. That’s a shiv to the kidney.

MAGA
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
There used to be a lot less schitt talking and less name calling. The Campfire went the way of all forums where if someone says something that is not liked or the group think mentality, the children immediately result in name calling and dog piling. There are little cliques here and there that if one posts an insult, they all feel compelled to follow suit. Although I will say there were a few people who more or less brought their own grief upon themselves. (Maser, Tom264, Larry and that Mark guy) But now it is a group always looking for an easy mark to crucify. Then you have to actually take a step back and take stock in the people that are idolized here. It is a fricking joke. Some of you clowns want to drive to other states and fight another member. lol How immature is that? How can you let someone get to you that bad by typed words back and forth? It is from a desire to be accepted by non-existent peers. It is all a smoke show gentlemen. You stop and read what is, in your mind, worth reading and blow by the rest. But yes, this place has been diminished unless you want to get into name calling contests with men who can't grow up.

ETA; I rarely ever go back to any thread I posted in so I guess if you don't know that you are being insulted so...what is the sound of one hand clapping, grasshopper??

Last edited by KSMITH; 03/13/22.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well said and long overdue.

Maybe the facebooks would be more suitable for you two?

I don't accept bad manners, so all my grandchildren are very well behaved, just like my kids. That's the way I live and always have. The gentleman has a right to voice his opinion and his post. As for you, grow up and act like a man. It's easy to hide behind a Campfire post. And no, I don't [bleep] with Facebook, it's one of the worst things to happen to the Internet. GSY.

My point was facebook has active censorship, so as to not assault your delicate sensibilities.
Now run along to your safe space and leave this place to the real men...
Oh and bad manners for your children is one thing, you imposing your censorship on another man is another thing... so you can go fuuck yourself... there you pos

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For all you snowflakes..... you may not have noticed that there is a culture war raging as we speak, these people want to destroy your lives, family and country. And men that want to be left alone that have traditionally kept quiet, keep their heads down , have started to push back.
As being quiet has worked against us.
So you fuuckin pussies that want civility should stfu and go hind behind your women where you belong.... grown men being snowflakes and offended by harsh language , are you fuuckin kidding me?
You are the reason we are in this mess!!!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KSMITH
. Some of you clowns want to drive to other states and fight another member. lol How immature is that?

ETA; I rarely ever go back to any thread I posted in so I guess if you don't know that you are being insulted so...what is the sound of one hand clapping, grasshopper??

Sheet man,

You seen the price of gas??

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For all you snowflakes..... you may not have noticed that there is a culture war raging as we speak, these people want to destroy your lives, family and country. And men that want to be left alone that have traditionally kept quiet, keep their heads down , have started to push back.
As being quiet has worked against us.
So you fuuckin pussies that want civility should stfu and go hind behind your women where you belong.... grown men being snowflakes and offended by harsh language , are you fuuckin kidding me?
You are the reason we are in this mess!!!!!

ALL our talk accomplishes nothing, it's past time for peaceful.

LOL
Page 37 of 58 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (5sdad, 673, 300_savage, 1minute, 35WhelenNut, 6mmCreedmoor, 13 invisible), 1,583 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,863
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.