Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 58 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 57 58
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by irfubar
For all you snowflakes..... you may not have noticed that there is a culture war raging as we speak, these people want to destroy your lives, family and country. And men that want to be left alone that have traditionally kept quiet, keep their heads down , have started to push back.
As being quiet has worked against us.
So you fuuckin pussies that want civility should stfu and go hind behind your women where you belong.... grown men being snowflakes and offended by harsh language , are you fuuckin kidding me?
You are the reason we are in this mess!!!!!

ALL our talk accomplishes nothing, it's past time for peaceful.

M70 pussy was probably offended by Trumps tweets... wtf
He would be best served if he retrieved his balls from his wife's purse....
That ought to flip him the fuuck out.... lmfao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
For all you snowflakes..... you may not have noticed that there is a culture war raging as we speak, these people want to destroy your lives, family and country. And men that want to be left alone that have traditionally kept quiet, keep their heads down , have started to push back.
So you fuuckin pussies that want civility should stfu and go hind behind your women where you belong.... grown men being snowflakes and offended by harsh language , are you fuuckin kidding me?

Seems like there were ample opportunities in a couple of your metro areas............where were you?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I won't waste my time reading all the trash talk but agree 100% with the OP. Some great folks here with a ton of wisdom and experience but the schit-talkers make this site a pathetic shell of what it used to be.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KSMITH
There used to be a lot less schitt talking and less name calling. The Campfire went the way of all forums where if someone says something that is not liked or the group think mentality, the children immediately result in name calling and dog piling. There are little cliques here and there that if one posts an insult, they all feel compelled to follow suit. Although I will say there were a few people who more or less brought their own grief upon themselves. (Maser, Tom264, Larry and that Mark guy) But now it is a group always looking for an easy mark to crucify. Then you have to actually take a step back and take stock in the people that are idolized here. It is a fricking joke. Some of you clowns want to drive to other states and fight another member. lol How immature is that? How can you let someone get to you that bad by typed words back and forth? It is from a desire to be accepted by non-existent peers. It is all a smoke show gentlemen. You stop and read what is, in your mind, worth reading and blow by the rest. But yes, this place has been diminished unless you want to get into name calling contests with men who can't grow up.

ETA; I rarely ever go back to any thread I posted in so I guess if you don't know that you are being insulted so...what is the sound of one hand clapping, grasshopper??

Thanks so very much for sharing.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
This place is a last refuge of sorts. That's why I'm here. I'll stay until I die, or it dies. Freedom of speech ain't no small thing.

People that want to tweak freedom to fit what they want don't really believe in freedom.

It's finally nice out today, now that work is done, it's time to enjoy the sunshine.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I won't waste my time reading all the trash talk but agree 100% with the OP. Some great folks here with a ton of wisdom and experience but the schit-talkers make this site a pathetic shell of what it used to be.....

One mans trash may be another mans treasure.... who are you to decide what is trash?
Go to fuukin facebook then, they have censors to protect you

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thank you for sharing.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Has fuucking elkymasarnutts gotten the fugg up yet.
Had his bowl of fruit loops with monster energy driink insted of milk yet???

JFC....
Must be nice being 31 32 yrs old and living off welfare and mommy..

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Get up boy!!!
You some battling to do internetting the evil cybet stalking diabolicals of 24 hr campfire!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1 st amendment, freedom of speech
2 nd amendment, right to keep and bear arms

Without one you will not have the other

Hello you Censorship promoters is this really lost on you? are you this slow? Stupid? what? explain

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Thank you for sharing.

Paul be nice....
Please..

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️👍👍👍🙂🌠🌠🌠

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hello you Censorship promoters is this really lost on you? are you this slow? Stupid? what? explain

Nobody needs an amendment to have permission to be kind.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You [bleep], [bleep], [bleep], [bleep]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9

Seems like there were ample opportunities in a couple of your metro areas............where were you?

He had a big quickrete steppin stone project going on...

Or was it bird baths?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ki
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc].

When they start editing your postings, like this clown did above, they admit defeat in the debate, but then again, they never had a chance to win, when all they have is repeating their lies repeatedly.

One day you might realize no one here is debating you. They're just mocking you.

Nah...

Every thread he posts in goes this way. He’s too dumb to realize that.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Lmao! Yep. Poor little Window Licking Retard just can’t handle the Truth.
I tried to explain that to the Liar last night.
Evidently it went right over his pointy little head.
Or pushed him further over the edge.

Looks like I went to bed way to early last night and missed the finishing Epic Mental Meltdown. 🤪🤪🤪

He’s all wore out. The Strain was more than he could bare.

He’s probably in the War Room now composing the next UniBomber Manifesto. 😂😂😂

I think he is still sleeping in his filthy fuuucking room.
DST fugged him up...
🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

He would be best served if he retrieved his balls from his wife's purse.

You STUPID MOTHER F'R I am probably more man than you will every be. I am 73 years old, have worked for 56 years and still working, I'm a NRA Benefactor member...and I've never attacked anyone on the Campfire, unlike you, you STUPID BASTARD? NOW..F-U=U-C-K YOU, YOU STUPID BASSTARD AND ASSSHOLE. YOUR A DUMB, STUPID, WORTHLES, PIECE OF SHHIITT! GOOD BYE, YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE AZZHOLE. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS [bleep] KOKSUCKER!!!

Last edited by model70man; 03/13/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Somebody hack PB,s account???
😄😄😄🤯🤯🤯🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by model70man

You STUPID MOTHER F'R I am probably more man than you will every be. I am 73 years old, have worked for 56 years and still working, I'm a NRA Benefactor member...and I've never attacked anyone on the Campfire, unlike you, you STUPID BASTARD? NOW..F-U=U-C-K YOU, YOU STUPID BASSTARD AND ASSSHOLE. YOUR A DUMB, STUPID, WORTHLES, PIECE OF SHHIITT! GOOD BYE, YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE AZZHOLE. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS [bleep] KOKSUCKER!!!

Let's try to be a little less impolite. This kind of language may make some of our members uncomfortable.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
You idiots attacking Bill (Model70man) are showing your idiotic, sophomoric asses. No wonder HOA bike riders are now cherished here.

Sad.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by model70man

Hahahahahaha.... way to display the proper "decorum" you lambast others for.... so we can add hypocrite to your list of "qualities"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

It's not neccessary to act like a bunch of children to have free speech. I don't participate much in the campfire forum anymore simply because I'm damned tired of the childish behavior. The vast majority of posters here I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Page 38 of 58 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 52 invisible), 2,098 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,279
Posts18,505,075
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.