Hop To
Page 43 of 58 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 57 58
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Fireball2
As always, steelhead is a real gem. Man the stink on that turd just can't be hidden.

Yep.
Good ol' Dorf came back.

Proverbs 26:11

(since it's Sunday)

That's pretty good! And fits too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dassa
One day you might realize no one here is debating you. They're just mocking you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLLOLLOLOLO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
A few years back, one of our older, tenured members, Logger, who has a 2004 join date started a thread. IIRC, he called all of us newer members “pussified extraordinaire” for making this place too soft.

He, in so many words said, the old Fire of days gone by was filled with hardcore members who didn’t take any shît from anybody...Calling all new members, sissy girls, who couldn’t hold a fart in against the spirited verbal abuse from members of his time of joining.

Of course all of us newer members jumped on his head, and stomped his drunk ass into the sod...It was a glorious keyboard fight at the time.

Logger, is a good dude. But, the point, here is. The Fire hasn’t changed all that much, or is it dying.

It just has a newer crop of members who mix it up, arguably, over some of the most threatening topics any of us have ever had to face, both politically and socially in today’s world.

Times are a changing and we newer members don’t like what we are seeing happening to our country. And we at times show it by thrashing on certain members who we believe are enemies of our country and the way of life we believe in.

I would hedge a guess, that if you’re offended by the tone and textured of today’s Fire. You probably got your nuts ripped off at the root by the old time members from days gone by.

Once a cûnt, always a cûnt.

🦫

I remember this very well as one of the peeps who logger named.
Didnt even know who the guy was honestly.
We danced.
Traded schit back and forth
We got along eventually.

Like you said in your whole post in it's entirety which is spot on.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The Bible speaks of those twice dead....
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17057757#Post17057757

That's why this place seems dead.

This is why you could play centerfield for the Mets

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣
LMFAO!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by renegade50
Has fuucking elkymasarnutts gotten the fugg up yet.
Had his bowl of fruit loops with monster energy driink insted of milk yet???

JFC....
Must be nice being 31 32 yrs old and living off welfare and mommy..

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Get up boy!!!
You some battling to do internetting the evil cybet stalking diabolicals of 24 hr campfire!!!

LMAO ! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

He’s busy in his cut & paste War Room, Composing the next UniBomber Manifesto and searching the Fire for any tiny tidbit he can use against us in the idiotic rambling diatribes he posts. 🤪🤪🤪

He really got me with his zinger about TV dinners and Peanut Butter last night. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The sad part is that the Delusional little POS actually believes he’s “winning” in his little pea brain. 🤪🤪🤪

Here’s the one and only fight he’s actually won in his sad little life:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Working that mel Gibson conspiracy theory wall .
Prepping for battle in internetting the diabolicals on 24hr

Why I am reminded of the rocky and bullwinkle battles against boris and natasha
Or the cheesy batman and his villians episodes when I use the word diabolicals in a comic effect sorta way.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

JFC....

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Get up boy!!!
You some battling to do internetting the evil cybet stalking diabolicals of 24 hr campfire!!!

LMAO ! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

He’s busy in his cut & paste War Room, Composing the next UniBomber Manifesto and searching the Fire for any tiny tidbit he can use against us in the idiotic rambling diatribes he posts. 🤪🤪🤪

He really got me with his zinger about TV dinners and Peanut Butter last night. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The sad part is that the Delusional little POS actually believes he’s “winning” in his little pea brain. 🤪🤪🤪

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Or the cheesy batman and his villians episodes when I use the word diabolicals in a comic effect sorta way.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
A few years back, one of our older, tenured members, Logger, who has a 2004 join date started a thread. IIRC, he called all of us newer members “pussified extraordinaire” for making this place too soft.

He, in so many words said, the old Fire of days gone by was filled with hardcore members who didn’t take any shît from anybody...Calling all new members, sissy girls, who couldn’t hold a fart in against the spirited verbal abuse from members of his time of joining.

Of course all of us newer members jumped on his head, and stomped his drunk ass into the sod...It was a glorious keyboard fight at the time.

Logger, is a good dude. But, the point, here is. The Fire hasn’t changed all that much, or is it dying.

It just has a newer crop of members who mix it up, arguably, over some of the most threatening topics any of us have ever had to face, both politically and socially in today’s world.

Times are a changing and we newer members don’t like what we are seeing happening to our country. And we at times show it by thrashing on certain members who we believe are enemies of our country and the way of life we believe in.

I would hedge a guess, that if you’re offended by the tone and textured of today’s Fire. You probably got your nuts ripped off at the root by the old time members from days gone by.

Whoa there Beav - that certainly wasn't me. Never my style. I would never say that about any member. Actually, I have never engaged in these types of threads - just let them pass by. Check all of my post. I don't appreciate being accused of something that I haven't done.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by logger

Whoa there Beav - that certainly wasn't me. Never my style. I would never say that about any member. Actually, I have never engaged in these types of threads - just let them pass by. Check all of my post. I don't appreciate being accused of something that I haven't done.

If I'm mistaken in what I posted I apologize.
Coulda been someone else with a similar username.
But it did trigger memories of interaction with someone on here for me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Fireball2
As always, steelhead is a real gem. Man the stink on that turd just can't be hidden.

Yep.
Good ol' Dorf came back.

Proverbs 26:11

(since it's Sunday)

That's pretty good! And fits too.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Springcove

Found some pictures of Elklayer…

Looks like Osama.

Osama Bin Huntin!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

JFC....

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Get up boy!!!

LMAO ! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LOL. Y’all are gonna scare him away ! 😂😂😂
Bunch of Diabolical Stalkers ! 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Come back to civilization and open this thread only to see Elky catching a d ildo without using his hands?!?!?!??

WTF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Elk pics from "someone" made me think of this...

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Something tells me logcutter is who he's thinking of...Jayco was involved in some epic threads.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Was it 'nope' , or is my memory off?

Last edited by NH K9; 03/13/22. Reason: Edited to remove incorrect member. My memory was off

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
Come back to civilization and open this thread only to see Elky catching a d ildo without using his hands?!?!?!??

WTF

Lmao! He’s been “practicing”. 😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

There's a guy with the similar handle 'loggah', but I've no idea if that's the poster you boys are referring to.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

JFC....

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Get up boy!!!

LMAO ! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dark hair
Skinny
Good sized fun bags
3 fingers ( I can get past that)
Needs a eyebrow trim and probably the bush also

Man......
Natasha Fatale would kick azz as a diabolical cyber stalker fugging up elkymasarnutts on here I bet...

Blonde chick in this clip.😔😔😔🤣🤣🤣🤣
But still the theme song is dedicated to Natasha Fatale.
My diabolical cyber stalker 24hr campfire fantasy girl who would no doubt fuuck up elkymasarnutts on here in a heartbeat.
🥴🥴🥴🤘🤘🤘👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Something tells me logcutter is who he's thinking of...Jayco was involved in some epic threads.

Isn't logcutter the one who'd get all fired up and want to wrestle?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of all the members here that I truly believe will make the headlines in the news someday,

It's steelhead....or 'Brad' being the screen name of the month,

Serious mental issues there, Like straight-jacket candidate.

Page 43 of 58 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,043
Posts18,482,094
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.