Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 50 of 58 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 57 58
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And yet to have seen a single picture of a elk he has ever killed.

Pics or it never happened.....

Lying azz internet fantasy world is all you live in......

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by renegade50
[quote=chlinstructor]Yep. Stole “Crickets” from ya now.
The Plagiarism runs deep in ole ElkyMASERNutt’s

'Ole chlinstructor steady with his Pathological lying

More evidence to prove you’re a pathological liar.

Here’s where I used the word “CRICKETS” two (2) YEARS AGO.
You’re a pathological lying loser.

MARCH 25, 2020

Yessir, 'ole Limp Brain can't even lie worth a crap, and we all know what political party and voter group lies all of the time, commies.

Go watch your netflex movie, that'll put you going to bed at around 1:00AM, mr. [cough] fake azz farmer, while every real farmer was in bed about 1-2 hours ago around 9:00-10:00PM.

How did I steal the word "CRICKETS" from rene50 you pathological liar, when I've been using it for 2 years on here?

[b]Cyberstalking with nothing but pathological lying
is all you have, Limp Brain.

BONUS: pathological liars.

LMAO, takes all of 1 minute in search function to find that evidence to prove you're nothing but a Diabolical cyberstalking pathological liar.

Notice how 'ole rene50 spins everything when I provide solid evidence he can't refute, so he plays it off with obfuscation, and strawman arguments........loser, degenerate mentally unstable loser, lying loser.

Everyfucking body is a "pathological liar", some even "diabolical"
With one exception....of course whistle

This clown, Raeford, just removed renegade50’s post in this post of his, and screwed the quotes all up. He removed renegade50’s post to remove the evidence of him lying, and me pointing it out.

I have added the original quote below so you can see how dishonest these liars are. They never debate honorably, nothing but lias from these commies:

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Yep. Stole “Crickets” from ya now.

So, no, I didn’t steal the word from rene50, Limp Brain. You’re a pathological lying loser.

MARCH 25, 2020
Oh, and let's not forget about JAPAN boys.

More evidence the SILENT ATTACK is rampant, creating immunity.

Where's the huge death spike in JAPAN...........boys?

Gee, they didn't completely shut down their economy, did they? And they have that thing called a subway system, where people are literally on top of each other.......but NO DEATH or INFECTION SPIKES...Hmmmm.

Hmmmmm........crickets.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...not-as-deadly-as-we-thought#Post14703255

Yessir, 'ole Limp Brain can't even lie worth a crap, and we all know what political party and voter group lies all of the time, commies.

Go watch your netflex movie, that'll put you going to bed at around 1:00AM, mr. [cough] fake azz farmer, while every real farmer was in bed about 1-2 hours ago around 9:00-10:00PM.

How did I steal the word "CRICKETS" from rene50 you pathological liar, when I've been using it for 2 years on here?

Cyberstalking with nothing but pathological lying is all you have, Limp Brain.

BONUS: He doesn't even know what plagiarism is either, obviously. He's just repeating what rene50 is accusing me of, and rene50 refuses to post evidence I have plagiarized...typical of all pathological liars.

What's the matter 'ole CHL, you can't come up with your own content, you LOW I.Q. midget?

LMFAO!!!!
How long did you go thru your post history looking for that important point in your mind.
What a victory!!!
Something I dropped on you triggered you little underdeveloped brain from childhood happy pills to respond.
You are soooo gullible, predictable, and your routine is stale.
Which is a given coming from a cpt cut and paste plagiarist like yourself.
Schit like your attempts at your copywrite stupid schit.
And your EIB day late and a dollar short stupid schit.

Lying is ingrained in your personality..

LMAO, takes all of 1 minute in search function to find that evidence to prove you're nothing but a Diabolical cyberstalking pathological liar.

Notice how 'ole rene50 spins everything when I provide solid evidence he can't refute, so he plays it off with obfuscation, and strawman arguments........loser, degenerate mentally unstable loser, lying loser.

See how this mental degenerate keeps the lying going, and completely ignores the solid evidence I provide to prove they are pathological lying cyberstalkers.

You can't refute solid evidence that I provide, so they go with their commie debating tactics, lie and repeat until the lie becomes truth, and yet these clowns want you to think they are solid conservatives....LMAO.

They have not provided a link showing proof one single time I have lied here, since they have been cyberstalking me for coming up on 4 years now, but they can lie and not have to show the proof to support their accusations of me lying.

How pathetically mentally sick do these degenerates have to be, to waste their whole day online lying your azz off while feeding their narcissism to create their online fake image. Pitifully sad.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I don’t know which is worse, no pictures or the continuing rant of no pictures.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Go Elky Go!

You winning fo sure...

Go Elky Go!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
LMFAO!!!
You cant make this schit up...

Got this stoopid fuggs mind so obsessed and fugged up about me.
He was waiting for me to post and totally broke out of his normal afternoon posting time.
Spends the better part of 30 plus minutes laying down 5 or 6 post in a row thinking it actually means something in his brain.
Dancing a little victory lap in his mind thinking he pulled some awesome coup on me.

Uh....
Ok....
Numbnutts......

Elkymasarnutts my little loser puppet on strings you lose once again

Copyright Diabolical Liars Inc...

Look at the bold. The idiot finally learned how to spell copyright correctly. He was spelling it copywrite in several other postings. LMAO. Someone must have PM'd him to help this Low I.Q. midget out, so he won't continue to prove he's an uneducated fool.

He's still on FULL TILT just flinging anything he can in the hopes it'll stick. Complete mental case here, in FULL MELTDOWN mode, because the facts always win, and I have the facts to prove these cyberstalkers are nothing but pathological liars.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And he's crazy enough to think the classy people here, who have seen my pics, need to step forward......

OK, I'll admit I've seen the pics but only because you acknowledged my classiness.

Renegade, I've seen 'em. They're all from the time he shot a cow off a haystack and he was wearing that orange jacket. Worst thing about that pic was not what he was doing to the cow either.

It was that he had a Keystone Light in one hand and his pecker in the other.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I bet he went to bed early and set his alarm clock just to do this.

I own you.
It's all you can do to not think about how many times I have fuuucked you up on here.

Yeah, you really own me, you and your ZERO facts, and refusal to support anything you say with hard evidence, along with your pathological lying I have proved with irrefutable evidence, and in your Limp Brain your two firing Neurons are overheating while you attempt to convince yourself you own me. LMAO

Keep telling yourself you own me......It's fantastically entertaining watching a pathological liar get his azz handed to him on a Silver Platter.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Don't need to prove anything to a Diabolical Cyberstalker like you, loser.

You just proved you're a hypocrite too, being you stated previously "you" don't have to provide any evidence when you lie, but here you demand evidence from me, proving how pathetically mentally sick you truly are.

Look, you're a complete nut job, and every intelligent person here has seen you lie your azz off, and get caught red handed doing it. The only people supporting your pathological lying are the other deranged mental people here quoting each others postings full of lies, in the hopes they become truth.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're a pathological liar, I have posted pictures to others, privately.

Hey, rainman;

WWP53D
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

And he's crazy enough to think the classy people here, who have seen my pics, need to step forward......

OK, I'll admit I've seen the pics but only because you acknowledged my classiness.
Renegade, I've seen 'em. They're all from the time he shot a cow off a haystack and he was wearing that orange jacket. Worst thing about that pic was not what he was doing to the cow either.
It was that he had a Keystone Light in one hand and his pecker in the other.....

Here we go, my original cyberstalker here, from 4 years ago started in 2018, steady cyberstalking me.

I had been posting steady on this site for 1.5 years in 2016(go look at my history, zero issues with people), and had pleasant conversations with several, until this clown, smokepole, started cyberstalking me in 2018, and getting all of this mentally deranged friends to pile on, after they got their azzes handed to them. Little minded boys who couldn't handle getting their azzes kicked online in debates.

He needs attention, and the mentally deranged cyberstalkers will provide it for him too.

mr. 'ole Global Warming believer here, Smokepole.

Hey, listen, if you're too stupid to not understand Global Warming is a fraud, your word is worthless before intelligent people here, commie.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by HitnRun

I don’t know which is worse, no pictures or the continuing rant of no pictures.

Yeah, that's a tough one to decide...LMAO, but pictures have been seen, by more than one.

I don't lie, and nobody here has the evidence to prove otherwise, but they can pathological lie their azzes off and it is supposed to be believed, even after proven to be lies with rock solid, irrefutable, Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt, evidence.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Tyler, you did one heck of a job here pushing this thread to 50 pages. I just want to show my appreciation for your efforts. grin

I knew you had it in you.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tyler, you did one heck of a job here pushing this thread to 50 pages. I just want to show my appreciation for your efforts. grin

It's only 20 pages if you're a man. People set their "posts per page" at lady levels.

Me

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Originally Posted by Raeford
[quote=chlinstructor]Yep. Stole “Crickets” from ya now.

You’re a pathological lying loser.

MARCH 25, 2020

[b]Cyberstalking with nothing but pathological lying
is all you have, Limp Brain.

BONUS: pathological liars.

This clown, Raeford, just removed renegade50’s post in this post of his, and screwed the quotes all up. He removed renegade50’s post to remove the evidence of him lying, and me pointing it out.

I have added the original quote below so you can see how dishonest these liars are. They never debate honorably, nothing but lias from these commies:

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Yep. Stole “Crickets” from ya now.

So, no, I didn’t steal the word from rene50, Limp Brain. You’re a pathological lying loser.

MARCH 25, 2020
Oh, and let's not forget about JAPAN boys.

More evidence the SILENT ATTACK is rampant, creating immunity.

Where's the huge death spike in JAPAN...........boys?

Gee, they didn't completely shut down their economy, did they? And they have that thing called a subway system, where people are literally on top of each other.......but NO DEATH or INFECTION SPIKES...Hmmmm.

Hmmmmm........crickets.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...not-as-deadly-as-we-thought#Post14703255

Cyberstalking with nothing but pathological lying is all you have, Limp Brain.

BONUS: He doesn't even know what plagiarism is either, obviously. He's just repeating what rene50 is accusing me of, and rene50 refuses to post evidence I have plagiarized...typical of all pathological liars.

What's the matter 'ole CHL, you can't come up with your own content, you LOW I.Q. midget?

LMFAO!!!!
How long did you go thru your post history looking for that important point in your mind.
What a victory!!!
Something I dropped on you triggered you little underdeveloped brain from childhood happy pills to respond.
You are soooo gullible, predictable, and your routine is stale.
Which is a given coming from a cpt cut and paste plagiarist like yourself.
Schit like your attempts at your copywrite stupid schit.
And your EIB day late and a dollar short stupid schit.

Lying is ingrained in your personality..

See how this mental degenerate keeps the lying going, and completely ignores the solid evidence I provide to prove they are pathological lying cyberstalkers.

You can't refute solid evidence that I provide, so they go with their commie debating tactics, lie and repeat until the lie becomes truth, and yet these clowns want you to think they are solid conservatives....LMAO.

They have not provided a link showing proof one single time I have lied here, since they have been cyberstalking me for coming up on 4 years now, but they can lie and not have to show the proof to support their accusations of me lying.

How pathetically mentally sick do these degenerates have to be, to waste their whole day online lying your azz off while feeding their narcissism to create their online fake image. Pitifully sad.

And that all means something to you really important in your little online fantasy world right???
You are absouloutly crushing all of us!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LMFAO!!!
You cant make this schit up...

Got this stoopid fuggs mind so obsessed and fugged up about me.
He was waiting for me to post and totally broke out of his normal afternoon posting time.
Spends the better part of 30 plus minutes laying down 5 or 6 post in a row thinking it actually means something in his brain.
Dancing a little victory lap in his mind thinking he pulled some awesome coup on me.

Uh....
Ok....
Numbnutts......

Elkymasarnutts my little loser puppet on strings you lose once again

Copyright Diabolical Liars Inc...

Look at the bold. The idiot finally learned how to spell copyright correctly. He was spelling it copywrite in several other postings. LMAO. Someone must have PM'd him to help this Low I.Q. midget out, so he won't continue to prove he's an uneducated fool.

He's still on FULL TILT just flinging anything he can in the hopes it'll stick. Complete mental case here, in FULL MELTDOWN mode, because the facts always win, and I have the facts to prove these cyberstalkers are nothing but pathological liars.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Translation:

"I saw another whiny guy getting all the attention, so I decided to interject myself into a thread that had nothing to do with me, and throw chit all over the walls. Then I get to play the professional "Victim" card for days on end, because I'm nothing but a pathetic attention whore who was being ignored before I came into this thread and made it about ME."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Agreed with original poster, especially as a new guy. I came here for solid technical discussions and the for sale section. The nut jobs who have nothing better to do than run their mouths and be rude are a massive blight. No way in hell I’d let my kids join this forum.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by smokepole

Here we go, my original cyberstalker here, from 4 years ago started in 2018, steady cyberstalking me.

I had been posting steady on this site for 1.5 years in 2016(go look at my history, zero issues with people), and had pleasant conversations with several, until this clown, smokepole, started cyberstalking me in 2018, and getting all of this mentally deranged friends to pile on, after they got their azzes handed to them. Little minded boys who couldn't handle getting their azzes kicked online in debates.

He needs attention, and the mentally deranged cyberstalkers will provide it for him too.

mr. 'ole Global Warming believer here, Smokepole.

Hey, listen, if you're too stupid to not understand Global Warming is a fraud, your word is worthless before intelligent people here, commie.

This is when you joined here for comfort and solace after your dad cottonmasarnutts died right???
And all the diabolical cyber stalker liars teamed up on you and schit..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Originally Posted by Raeford[quote=ElkSlayer91
[

[quote]

Some stuff just blows right over your Lying POS [block]head

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ElkNoPics,

Happy Camper is right…..

You’re a bad person

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Page 50 of 58 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,704
Posts18,513,823
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.