Hop To
Page 51 of 58 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 57 58
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Tyler, you did one heck of a job here pushing this thread to 50 pages. I just want to show my appreciation for your efforts. grin

I knew you had it in you.

Translation:

"I saw another whiny guy getting all the attention, so I decided to interject myself into a thread that had nothing to do with me, and throw chit all over the walls. Then I get to play the professional "Victim" card for days on end, because I'm nothing but a pathetic attention whore who was being ignored before I came into this thread and made it about ME."

Ding Ding Ding Ding πŸ›Ž πŸ›ŽπŸ›Ž. WINNNER!!! Give this man a cigar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What a bunch of GURPS.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
ElkNoPics,

Happy Camper is right…..

You’re a bad person

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy Camper is a diabolical cyberstalker.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
ElkNoPics,

Happy Camper is right…..

You’re a bad person

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy Camper is a diabolical cyberstalker.

What makes you think they are not on in the same?

Surely I'm not the only one who has figured out that Maser's main game plan is to be a master of sockpuppets?

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You could be right. I can't keep track of all the losers running sock puppets on here.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I like the free speech aspect. But just because you can say something doesn't mean you should.

And yes, I'm guilty of it too.

Me too, but I do agree with a lot of what the OP says. There is lots of good folks though, with lots of knowledge. Still a great place to learn something.

Just becoming aware of this thread... I'm not going to read the 101 pages its morphed into...

I for one, support the OP's statement....

I'm from the same "South" as he is from.... we are probably about the same age....

but I've learned to be thick skinned in my life time... and just ignore when people go a little too far off the rails...

but this site has lost a lot of good people over time, for the exact same reasons posted by the OP. no one seems to care about that...

But I do!... there are a lot of people I have learned to respect, that I didn't at first.... I try to get along with everybody... just learned to do so, growing up as a military Brat.

Some of the best people I've ever met in my life, have been folks at Campfire Get Togethers...

and I think if I would be able to meet many others, I don't think that would change much... I'd bet I've met at least 150 people or more face to face from the campfire, over the last 18 years I've been on this site. and out of those 150 plus people, haven't met a bad apple yet. Finest people I've ever really known have been campfire people.
I can't think right off the top of my head of someone who wouldn't be a welcomed guest at my home, if they were passing thru town here... or got stranded here and needed some help to get back on the road. Hell, I like one of the biggest buttheads we have... Schtick... and he'd be a welcomed guest at my dinner table or in my home. In fact he's probably at the top of my list of guys I'd like to get to spend an afternoon with. I'd bet he's not the same off line, as he is on line. As I have seen it in others. and Schtick might be as cudly as a running chain saw.... but what you see is probably what you get... and there is no false flags flying in that concept.

Heck, look at what you see in Schtick is genuine.... compare that to some NY DemocRat politician... smiling at you why he has someone else swiping your wallet.
Give me Schtick any day.....

Just in my years here... I've seen a lot of good people just leave, because they couldn't put up with all the "Free Speech" that people love to abuse. But after it was said to me by a campfire member here, I started to look for it and he was right. What is off the rails, is usually done by a small crowd or 20 to 25 guys.. Heck, I bet I would even like the 15 or so guys I have on ignore, if I got to spend an afternoon with them....

We sadly live in a society today, where everyone feels they have to come across like a bad ass, just to feel good about themselves....you see it in today's youth.
it even affects adults....guess that is the opposite of my earlier days trend of " don't take yourself too seriously"....

almost anyone on the campfire would be a welcome guest at my home or dinner table....

just you YoYos don't all show up at once.... we ain't got that much room at one dinner table...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

β€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I first started posting on the fire I was scared to death I was going to get the "smackdown" it kinda happened but I fought back.
It was just a different crowd doing the smackdown back then.... nothings changed except the players

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is β€œgood” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by irfubar
When I first started posting on the fire I was scared to death I was going to get the "smackdown" it kinda happened but I fought back.
It was just a different crowd doing the smackdown back then.... nothings changed except the players

I remember that. I thought you held your own with Lee24 and Bosslady very well.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I came in with the 'Tenn' crowd.

We snuck in vewy, vewy quietly and peacefully.

I don't think that anyone even noticed.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

Miss Lynn , Crossfire and crowd had the long knives out for the Tenn. mafia

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is β€œgood” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So who all is in the TN mafia beside Slumlord and renegade??

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Tyler, you did one heck of a job here pushing this thread to 50 pages. I just want to show my appreciation for your efforts. grin

Translation:
"I saw another whiny guy getting all the attention, so I decided to interject myself into a thread that had nothing to do with me, and throw chit all over the walls. Then I get to play the professional "Victim" card for days on end, because I'm nothing but a pathetic attention whore who was being ignored before I came into this thread and made it about ME."

Read the bold.

This mentally deranged cyberstalker is so pathetically mentally sick he claims a thread addressing all members of the forum, "The Campfire is Dying" had nothing to do with me, and I had no business joining in. Yeah, he's that mentally sick.

That is called a strawman argument he just did, where you create a lie, and then use the lie to gaslight the individual while you cyberstalk them in the hope your lie sticks. That is a standard commie tactic utilized when they debate.

This is how pathetically mentally sick this rockinbbar is, when actually it is he who craves the attention out here to feed his narcissism, because it is he who is the true attention whore out here, and that is exactly why he just made this lying post.

He posted a picture to insult me early this morning, and he couldn't stand I ignored his deranged loser azz, so he "craved" for attention, "attention whore", and posted another insult. That is how his sick mind works, his pathetically mentally sick mind.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence”

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

Laffin…Nice try!

I read those first, old threads. Slumlord wasn’t anyones bitch. And neither were you or Renny.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Translation:

Read the bold.

This mentally deranged cyberstalker is so pathetically mentally sick he claims a thread addressing all members of the forum, "The Campfire is Dying" had nothing to do with me, and I had no business joining in. Yeah, he's that mentally sick.

That is called a strawman argument he just did, where you create a lie, and then use the lie to gaslight the individual while you cyberstalk them in the hope your lie sticks. That is a standard commie tactic utilized when they debate.

This is how pathetically mentally sick this rockinbbar is, when actually it is he who craves the attention out here to feed his narcissism, because it is he who is the true attention whore out here, and that is exactly why he just made this lying post.

He posted a picture to insult me early this morning, and he couldn't stand I ignored his deranged loser azz, so he "craved" for attention, "attention whore", and posted another insult. That is how his sick mind works, his pathetically mentally sick mind.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Your mom is smoking hot πŸ₯΅

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Your mom is smoking hot πŸ₯΅

Lol

🦫

CYBERSTALKER!!!

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by renegade50
This is when you joined here for comfort and solace after your dad cottonmasarnutts died right???
And all the diabolical cyber stalker liars teamed up on you and schit..

It takes a pretty low piece of filthy white trash to talk about another user's dead parent, especially their WW2 Veteran Dad.

Yessir, mr veteran here, Renegade50, insulting my deceased WW2 Dad, for all to see, and these mentally deranged cyberstalkers back his moves like this, but then his action above has been seen by all conservatives when we witness commies talk trash about the veterans, Christians and everything conservatives stand for.

I posted rock solid evidence proving this clown is a Diabolical cyberstalker throughout this thread, irrefutable evidence, and he has nothing but made up pathological lying, and insulting a deceased WW2 veteran, my Dad.

The above insult of my deceased WW2 Veteran Dad is the Webster definition for sorry filthy white trash.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You could be right. I can't keep track of all the losers running sock puppets on here.

LMAO, That is RICH, you talking about losers running sock puppets, when you're a proven known pathological lying cyberstalker yourself and your signature makes it even more laughable.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50
This is when you joined here for comfort and solace after your dad cottonmasarnutts died right???
And all the diabolical cyber stalker liars teamed up on you and schit..

It takes a pretty low piece of filthy white trash to talk about another user's dead parent, especially their WW2 Veteran Dad.

Yessir, mr veteran here, Renegade50, insulting my deceased WW2 Dad, for all to see, and these mentally deranged cyberstalkers back his moves like this, but then his action above has been seen by all conservatives when we witness commies talk trash about the veterans, Christians and everything conservatives stand for.

I posted rock solid evidence proving this clown is a Diabolical cyberstalker throughout this thread, irrefutable evidence, and he has nothing but made up pathological lying, and insulting a deceased WW2 veteran, my Dad.

The above insult of my deceased WW2 Veteran Dad is the Webster definition for sorry filthy white trash.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Page 51 of 58 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

370 members (1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,740
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.