Hop To
Page 52 of 58 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 57 58
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I just lost my train of thought. What were we talking about?

It’s mesmerizing…😳😳😳

Oh that’s right Elklayers a clam.

Last edited by Springcove; 03/14/22.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Your mom is smoking hot 🥵

Lol

🦫

Step sister. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Your mom is smoking hot 🥵

Lol

🦫

Step sister. grin

Diabolical...... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
You could be right. I can't keep track of all the losers running sock puppets on here.

LMAO, That is RICH, you talking about losers running sock puppets, when you're a proven known pathological lying cyberstalker yourself and your signature makes it even more laughable.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
ElkNoPics,
Happy Camper is right…..
You’re a bad person

Happy Camper is a diabolical cyberstalker.

What makes you think they are not on in the same?

Surely I'm not the only one who has figured out that Maser's main game plan is to be a master of sockpuppets?

Bold above proves rockinbbar is a mentally deranged cyberstalker. He continually attempts to make people believe I am maser and Happy Camper with having ZERO evidence.

It is the "attention whore" in him that causes that, you know, what he just attempted to brand me as a few postings back, when this posting of his proves it is him, constantly attempting to be the center of attention with his pathological lying.

64ish years old, and he spent half the day already cyberstalking me with his regurgitated lying, and people think this mentally deranged cyberstalker is a good guy. LMAO.

Here's the true rockinbbar, your good guy who likes insulting my deceased sister:

I heard you were blowing the WETBACKS while they were taking a dump while WAITING TO GET AT YOUR SISTER.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../re-32-percent-unemployment#Post14727748

Damn, it won't be long until the count is as high as the DISEASED WETBACKS WAITING TO GET AT YOUR SISTER last night, for her 2 for a $1 weekly special...
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../re-32-percent-unemployment#Post14728011

That is what is known as Filthy White SCUM Trash to a real Christian, like me, and here you people worship this diabolical mentally deranged cyberstalker.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
ElkNoPics,
Happy Camper is right…..
You’re a bad person

Surely I'm not the only one who has figured out that Maser's main game plan is to be a master of sockpuppets?

Bold above proves rockinbbar is a mentally deranged cyberstalker. He continually attempts to make people believe I am maser and Happy Camper with having ZERO evidence.

It is the "attention whore" in him that causes that, you know, what he just attempted to brand me as a few postings back, when this posting of his proves it is him, constantly attempting to be the center of attention with his pathological lying.

64ish years old, and he spent half the day already cyberstalking me with his regurgitated lying, and people think this mentally deranged cyberstalker is a good guy. LMAO.

Here's the true rockinbbar, your good guy who likes insulting my deceased sister:

That is what is known as Filthy White SCUM Trash to a real Christian, like me, and here you people worship this diabolical mentally deranged cyberstalker.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Offshoreman ... I tend to agree with you to some degree.

Still, this is the freeist-speech forum on the WWW and we should all appreciate that fact.

Trying to correct any of this runs the risk of screwing it all up. As they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Raeford
[quote=BigDave39355]ElkNoPics,
Happy Camper is right…..
You’re a bad person

And here above you have Raeford, a good brown shirt, removing rockinbbar's postings of him insulting my sister when he quoted my posting. Boy, these commies have each other's backs.

I heard you were blowing the WETBACKS while they were taking a dump while WAITING TO GET AT YOUR SISTER.

Damn, it won't be long until the count is as high as the DISEASED WETBACKS WAITING TO GET AT YOUR SISTER last night, for her 2 for a $1 weekly special...

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I like the free speech aspect. But just because you can say something doesn't mean you should.

And yes, I'm guilty of it too.

Me too, but I do agree with a lot of what the OP says. There is lots of good folks though, with lots of knowledge. Still a great place to learn something.

Just becoming aware of this thread... I'm not going to read the 101 pages its morphed into...

I for one, support the OP's statement....

I'm from the same "South" as he is from.... we are probably about the same age....

but I've learned to be thick skinned in my life time... and just ignore when people go a little too far off the rails...

but this site has lost a lot of good people over time, for the exact same reasons posted by the OP. no one seems to care about that...

But I do!... there are a lot of people I have learned to respect, that I didn't at first.... I try to get along with everybody... just learned to do so, growing up as a military Brat.

Some of the best people I've ever met in my life, have been folks at Campfire Get Togethers...

and I think if I would be able to meet many others, I don't think that would change much... I'd bet I've met at least 150 people or more face to face from the campfire, over the last 18 years I've been on this site. and out of those 150 plus people, haven't met a bad apple yet. Finest people I've ever really known have been campfire people.
I can't think right off the top of my head of someone who wouldn't be a welcomed guest at my home, if they were passing thru town here... or got stranded here and needed some help to get back on the road. Hell, I like one of the biggest buttheads we have... Schtick... and he'd be a welcomed guest at my dinner table or in my home. In fact he's probably at the top of my list of guys I'd like to get to spend an afternoon with. I'd bet he's not the same off line, as he is on line. As I have seen it in others. and Schtick might be as cudly as a running chain saw.... but what you see is probably what you get... and there is no false flags flying in that concept.

Heck, look at what you see in Schtick is genuine.... compare that to some NY DemocRat politician... smiling at you why he has someone else swiping your wallet.
Give me Schtick any day.....

Just in my years here... I've seen a lot of good people just leave, because they couldn't put up with all the "Free Speech" that people love to abuse. But after it was said to me by a campfire member here, I started to look for it and he was right. What is off the rails, is usually done by a small crowd or 20 to 25 guys.. Heck, I bet I would even like the 15 or so guys I have on ignore, if I got to spend an afternoon with them....

We sadly live in a society today, where everyone feels they have to come across like a bad ass, just to feel good about themselves....you see it in today's youth.
it even affects adults....guess that is the opposite of my earlier days trend of " don't take yourself too seriously"....

almost anyone on the campfire would be a welcome guest at my home or dinner table....

just you YoYos don't all show up at once.... we ain't got that much room at one dinner table...

blah blah blah. GFY.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Always a victim.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
When I first started posting on the fire I was scared to death I was going to get the "smackdown" it kinda happened but I fought back.
It was just a different crowd doing the smackdown back then.... nothings changed except the players

I came in with the 'Tenn' crowd.

We snuck in vewy, vewy quietly and peacefully.

I don't think that anyone even noticed.

👍👍👍
Yep under the radar sorta stuff.
🥴🥴🥴🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So who all is in the TN mafia beside Slumlord and renegade??

Raeford....
He is our moral compass .
Reigns us in when we have gone too far.
Or when we make to many grammar or spelling errors.
( that mostly applies to me...)
👍

The others have left for various reasons.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote=BigDave39355]ElkNoPics,
Happy Camper is right…..
You’re a bad person

And here above you have Raeford, a good brown shirt, removing rockinbbar's postings of him insulting my sister when he quoted my posting. Boy, these commies have each other's backs.

elkthlayer, you need to go back and correct this post. You attributed quotes to both rockin' and me that neither one of us made.

And we both expect a full, unconditional apology for your mistake. sheesh.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ElkyNoPics has got the mentally deranged psychological gaslighting maniacal diabolical commie cyber stalkers on the ropes…..

(Read the bold)

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

#Winning.

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
Tyler, you did one heck of a job here pushing this thread to 50 pages. I just want to show my appreciation for your efforts. grin

I knew you had it in you.

Translation:

"I saw another whiny guy getting all the attention, so I decided to interject myself into a thread that had nothing to do with me, and throw chit all over the walls. Then I get to play the professional "Victim" card for days on end, because I'm nothing but a pathetic attention whore who was being ignored before I came into this thread and made it about ME."

Ding Ding Ding Ding 🛎 🛎🛎. WINNNER!!! Give this man a cigar 😂😂😂

X 47!!! 👍👍🤔🤔😆😆😆

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
So who all is in the TN mafia beside Slumlord and renegade??

Raeford....
He is our moral compass .
Reigns us in when we have gone too far.
Or when we make to many grammar or spelling errors.
( that mostly applies to me...)
👍

The others have left for various reasons.

LMFelkynutsO

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you're a proven known pathological lying cyberstalker

You left out diabolical, mentally deranged, commie, gaslighting, and troll.

You're slipping.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
When I first started posting on the fire I was scared to death I was going to get the "smackdown" it kinda happened but I fought back.
It was just a different crowd doing the smackdown back then.... nothings changed except the players

I came in with the 'Tenn' crowd.

We snuck in vewy, vewy quietly and peacefully.

I don't think that anyone even noticed.

Miss Lynn , Crossfire and crowd had the long knives out for the Tenn. mafia

How'd that work out?
grin grin

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

There are probably more than 50 gun, hunting, and shooting forums on the web. After lurking in dozens of them for years, this is the one I chose to join. I chose to join this one for the very things you are bitching about. If I wanted a great big group hug, I would have joined Hunt Talk.

B
B
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
I'm white, Southern, conservative, Christian, and a veteran of long-served military service - I say that only because my comments are intended for many of you who claim to be the same as me. I think a lot of folks on here take advantage of free speech and subject it to the most distasteful ends possible. While I fully support and have fought for your right to do so, I certainly don't agree with all that you say and especially your attempts to put your spin of bigotry and racism on every post that appears on The Campfire. On the various other technical forums, you hijack posts with personal attacks because you disagree with someone else’s viewpoint, or because you believe that their gender or ethnicity makes their opinion unworthy. Because you get away with it, because you get few if any dissenting responses, you assume that your rhetoric is superior and your behavior is acceptable - the truth is that most on here just don’t want to stoop to your level.

Furthermore, I firmly believe that the original intent of The Campfire was to serve as an online community for the exchange of knowledge and ideas for those of us who lived the outdoor shooting and hunting lifestyle - maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it was intended to be an outhouse for those of you with extremist views to take a political dump anytime and anywhere. The problem I have is also personal: I have daughters - one of whom likes to hunt and shoot when she can - and also grandchildren, boys and girls. You have made this sight unsuitable for them and quite frankly, I don’t think it is your right to do so. Where I come from the term ‘gentleman’ still means something. If you’re not sure what that is, a simple definition means behaving the same way you would in front of your mother. Some of you certainly don’t qualify or don’t care and that’s certainly your business; but by common association on the campfire, you give the rest of us a bad name and that’s my business. Because you scream the most and the loudest, doesn’t mean that you’re right - it just means you’re intellectually obnoxious . . . and sure as hell, it means The Campfire is dying within.

They aren't going to treat you well for this one. This place is the toilet of the internet.

Nope. Go to tigerdroppings and register as an Texas A&M fan and see what happens.

" WE THE PEOPLE " ARE WATCHING YOU.

CONCEAL CARRY ISN'T ALWAYS COMFORTABLE. BUT IT'S COMFORTING.

PROUD SOUTHERN DEPLORABLE. HAVE GUNS AND A BIBLE.
Page 52 of 58 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

276 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 29 invisible), 1,735 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.