Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by kingston
What was I thinking... Burns had dinner with a Krugerrand last year.

Burns pimps guns to the Black rifle coffee crowd, you know the same guys that said Kyle Rittenhouse was murderous racist

LOL.

How to tell everybody your getting your ass kicked with out simply saying "I am getting my ass kicked".

Congradulations?

It illuminates your character .... and that matters

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston
What was I thinking... Burns had dinner with a Krugerrand last year.

Burns pimps guns to the Black rifle coffee crowd, you know the same guys that said Kyle Rittenhouse was murderous racist

LOL.

How to tell everybody your getting your ass kicked with out simply saying "I am getting my ass kicked".

Congradulations?

I'd take that as a yes...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You really don't get it do you.... yet you think your AR's are much more valuable than a Bushmaster... figures

Free markets are free. grin

Good to be an American.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You really don't get it do you.... yet you think your AR's are much more valuable than a Bushmaster... figures

Good to be an American.

Safariman agrees with you... so you have that going for you....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good to be an American.

When the dollar collapses and your fanboys will no longer buy your overpriced Bushmasters, you can always take a gold pan down to the Shoshone river and pan for gold,,, bet you starve wink

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Good to be an American.

Safariman agrees with you... so you have that going for you....

While I am not super current on 24hr CF gossip I don't think he can afford my ARs.

They are kind of expensive, top end Tier 1 stuff, but not cheap.

Just sayin.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Good to be an American.

When the dollar collapses and your fanboys will no longer buy your overpriced Bushmasters, you can always take a gold pan down to the Shoshone river and pan for gold,,, bet you starve wink

Whatcha drinkin?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Paper money burns, Burns. They can print billions overnight and devalue it, which is why the Bolshevik banksters, descendants of the viper money changers Jesus whipped out of the Hooy Temple, made it. It was designed to screw over Gods people by stealing the wealth of their good labor. It worked.

All our life the economy gets in trouble and the Bolsheviks Fed Reserve has money printed. They give it to the Bolshevik controlled govt while we get the debt and pay the interest on it. The the govt gives it to Bolshevik owned banks to stimulate the economy. The banks give it to Bolsheviks who buy stocks of companies majority owned by the Bolsheviks. They decide when to run the markets up and buy first, and when to drive them down and sell first. They screw us coming and going.
It's good work if you can get it.

Now we have rampant inflation. The milk and eggs arent more valuable, the currency to buy them is just worth less. The Bolsheviks in govt control that.

Trump doesnt like that. Hes ending it. How? Going back to the good standard. Why? You cant print gold.

Like Trump said, hes giving the power back to the people.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The bottom sentence tells it all.

Here Trump and Scovino respond to Ques post dropped many months before.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/15/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jag,
Talking to Burns is like talking to a liberal, a waste of time. They know nothing, yet their hubris leads then to believe they know it all. No amount of info will convince them otherwise.
I used to admire him for turning his hobbie/passion into a living... the Leupold issue gave me pause, as I knew he wasn't being honest. The final straw, recently he defended the woke fools at Black rifle coffee. It was then I understood he was a snake oil salesman.
Interesting dynamic these shysters use, create a buzz via the internet, get a group of fanboys pimping your wares . convince people because it's expensive it is a better mousetrap, fanboys attach their ego and self worth to the overpriced item.... all very phony and shallow in my book.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Propaganda. Remember Bush begging everyone and their uncle to support the Iraq invasion?

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Jag,
Talking to Burns is like talking to a liberal, a waste of time. They know nothing, yet their hubris leads then to believe they know it all. No amount of info will convince them otherwise.
I used to admire him for turning his hobbie/passion into a living... the Leupold issue gave me pause, as I knew he wasn't being honest. The final straw, recently he defended the woke fools at Black rifle coffee. It was then I understood he was a snake oil salesman.
Interesting dynamic these shysters use, create a buzz via the internet, get a group of fanboys pimping your wares . convince people because it's expensive it is a better mousetrap, fanboys attach their ego and self worth to the overpriced item.... all very phony and shallow in my book.

It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect. Read the definition and it will explain everything.
https://www.britannica.com/science/Dunning-Kruger-effect

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Jag,

It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect. Read the definition and it will explain everything.

Yes John , seems to be an epidemic these days...
The smarter you are the more you realize how little you know.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Read this morning that the Whitehouse issued China “a very stern, terse warning to keep out of this “.

That ought to put the fear in Xi.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Read this morning that the Whitehouse issued China “a very stern, terse warning to keep out of this “.

That ought to put the fear in Xi.

Sanctions for China? lmao.... these clowns (in Washington) have no clue... every time they impose sanctions it drives other countries further from the USD
Kinda like Trudeau freezing truckers accounts.... a light bulb comes on when people realize their money can be seized by tyrants.
I am convinced the bankers gave Trudeau a jingle and said knock this schit off.... we need to save these powers for real crisis

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Jag,
Yes John , seems to be an epidemic these days...
The smarter you are the more you realize how little you know.

LOL.

Thanks grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 59 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,275
Posts18,505,032
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.