Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O

This Ukrainian tells it like it is. I'll bet his biggest concern is not next falls Elk draw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/teh5y2/listen/

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Calvin
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.

C
C
Originally Posted by OldHat

This Ukrainian tells it like it is. I'll bet his biggest concern is not next falls Elk draw.

Ill bet he is very relieved that bidens blm pick might be good for public land hunters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not our problem.

You sure about that Calvin? We do have a chickenshit president. We're being invaded from the South as we speak!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by GeoW
Not our problem.

You sure about that Calvin? We do have a chickenshit president.

President isn’t going to be the one to tell the millions of gun owners what to do should someone invade this country.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
First place this crap would have never happened if Trump had been allowed the election he fairly won. Sure insane Biden and Obama are liars. What’s new? When you Clucks allowed Clinton to take your weapons did you really believe he would protect you?
Your jackass leader managed to get you into this mess trying to squirm his way into NATO with empty promises from our pretend president. It’s up to you to see your way out of the mess you made.
Good luck.

Last edited by rainshot; 03/15/22. Reason: Dam spellcheck
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Not our problem.

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.

Jump up on a plane with yer AR locked & loaded and take out some ruskies!

Bring so pics back with ya to post up.

Just leave me and my kids out of it cuz I didn’t vote for this government and sure as heck didn’t vote for the CIA folks who installed the one in Ukraine.

But have fun showing off the courage of your convictions!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Not our problem.

Sit back, watch, and take notes. This ain’t our problem. But it’s rather enlightening to watch the Russians at work.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image from picfiles.alphacoders.com]

IC B3

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Not our problem.

You sure about that Calvin? We do have a chickenshit president.

President isn’t going to be the one to tell the millions of gun owners what to do should someone invade this country.

No one is going to invade the US. Stop living ins some Hollywood fantasy. That is NOT how the us will fall. The US will be destroyed by moral, economic, ideological and geopolitical means.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Not our problem.

We're being invaded from the South as we speak!

There is absolutely no logical line of reasoning that gets a person from “our southern border is being invaded and the Pres doesn’t care!” to “Ukraine’s border is being invaded and everyone is losing their minds over it… we may need to start WWIII!”

Sorry. Just reality.

Now… ya Wanta talk about how insane it is that our southern border is in the shape it’s in but somehow the cork sucking VP considers Ukraine’s borders worth defending? That we can talk about, but not only does it not lead me to “oh yeah Cumswala you’re right” it actually tells me the whole thing is a distraction from the cluster our own country has become.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

Jump up on a plane with yer AR locked & loaded and take out some ruskies!

Bring so pics back with ya to post up.

Just leave me and my kids out of it cuz I didn’t vote for this government and sure as heck didn’t vote for the CIA folks who installed the one in Ukraine.

But have fun showing off the courage of your convictions!

Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Ukraine had cleaned up the corruption they promised to take care of by now, they would be members of NATO and this would have been over by now. Instead, the Ukrainian Oligarchs and politicians have made Ukraine a pariah on the world stage instead of cleaning up their act for mutual protection. They are reaping the seeds they have sown. I feel for the innocent people who are being killed and injured by the thug Putin, but this is what happens when you don't take care of your own back yard.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Cowards is exactly right. Amazing how many haunt this forum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not our problem.

YES... Calvin , well said!!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Not our problem.

Sit back, watch, and take notes. This ain’t our problem. But it’s rather enlightening to watch the Russians at work.

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions. We know it is our problem we just lack the courage to take a strong stand.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

WW III.... yeah, great idea.

Imbecile.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

So you’re ready to start WWIII (no fly zones involve US planes shooting down Russian ones) because the media got you all frothed up for the good ole days of the Cold War? Seriously?

Again go over there and kick Russian ass as an internationalist for the Ukrainians. I’d genuinely not tongue-in-cheek respect that.

But don’t involve my kids in a profit making venture for the military industrial complex wherein we guard Biden’s I’ll gotten gains.

I lost track so forgive me, but just out of curiosity, how many COVID shots have you had? Serious question.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

No one is going to invade the US. Stop living ins some Hollywood fantasy. That is NOT how the us will fall. The US will be destroyed by moral, economic, ideological and geopolitical means.

Sure looks like we are being invaded from where I sit.... South Texas.

Brandon doesn't GAFF who comes in.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 163bc, 62 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,791
Posts18,477,321
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.