Home
Posted By: OldHat The cowards of America - 03/15/22

This Ukrainian tells it like it is. I'll bet his biggest concern is not next falls Elk draw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/teh5y2/listen/
Posted By: Calvin Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.
Posted By: OldHat Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
Originally Posted by Calvin
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.
Posted By: Cj19 Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
Originally Posted by OldHat

This Ukrainian tells it like it is. I'll bet his biggest concern is not next falls Elk draw.

Ill bet he is very relieved that bidens blm pick might be good for public land hunters.
Posted By: GeoW Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
Not our problem.

You sure about that Calvin? We do have a chickenshit president. We're being invaded from the South as we speak!
Originally Posted by GeoW
Not our problem.

You sure about that Calvin? We do have a chickenshit president.

President isn’t going to be the one to tell the millions of gun owners what to do should someone invade this country.
Posted By: rainshot Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
First place this crap would have never happened if Trump had been allowed the election he fairly won. Sure insane Biden and Obama are liars. What’s new? When you Clucks allowed Clinton to take your weapons did you really believe he would protect you?
Your jackass leader managed to get you into this mess trying to squirm his way into NATO with empty promises from our pretend president. It’s up to you to see your way out of the mess you made.
Good luck.
Posted By: efw Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
Not our problem.

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.

Jump up on a plane with yer AR locked & loaded and take out some ruskies!

Bring so pics back with ya to post up.

Just leave me and my kids out of it cuz I didn’t vote for this government and sure as heck didn’t vote for the CIA folks who installed the one in Ukraine.

But have fun showing off the courage of your convictions!
Not our problem.

Sit back, watch, and take notes. This ain’t our problem. But it’s rather enlightening to watch the Russians at work.
Posted By: Stophel Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22

[Linked Image from picfiles.alphacoders.com]
Not our problem.

You sure about that Calvin? We do have a chickenshit president.

President isn’t going to be the one to tell the millions of gun owners what to do should someone invade this country.

No one is going to invade the US. Stop living ins some Hollywood fantasy. That is NOT how the us will fall. The US will be destroyed by moral, economic, ideological and geopolitical means.
Not our problem.

We're being invaded from the South as we speak!

There is absolutely no logical line of reasoning that gets a person from “our southern border is being invaded and the Pres doesn’t care!” to “Ukraine’s border is being invaded and everyone is losing their minds over it… we may need to start WWIII!”

Sorry. Just reality.

Now… ya Wanta talk about how insane it is that our southern border is in the shape it’s in but somehow the cork sucking VP considers Ukraine’s borders worth defending? That we can talk about, but not only does it not lead me to “oh yeah Cumswala you’re right” it actually tells me the whole thing is a distraction from the cluster our own country has become.
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

Just leave me and my kids out of it cuz I didn’t vote for this government and sure as heck didn’t vote for the CIA folks who installed the one in Ukraine.

Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?
Posted By: Sheister Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
If Ukraine had cleaned up the corruption they promised to take care of by now, they would be members of NATO and this would have been over by now. Instead, the Ukrainian Oligarchs and politicians have made Ukraine a pariah on the world stage instead of cleaning up their act for mutual protection. They are reaping the seeds they have sown. I feel for the innocent people who are being killed and injured by the thug Putin, but this is what happens when you don't take care of your own back yard.
Posted By: readonly Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22

Cowards is exactly right. Amazing how many haunt this forum.
Posted By: irfubar Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
Not our problem.

YES... Calvin , well said!!!!
Not our problem.

Sit back, watch, and take notes. This ain’t our problem. But it’s rather enlightening to watch the Russians at work.

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions. We know it is our problem we just lack the courage to take a strong stand.
Posted By: Stophel Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

WW III.... yeah, great idea.

Imbecile.

Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

So you’re ready to start WWIII (no fly zones involve US planes shooting down Russian ones) because the media got you all frothed up for the good ole days of the Cold War? Seriously?

Again go over there and kick Russian ass as an internationalist for the Ukrainians. I’d genuinely not tongue-in-cheek respect that.

But don’t involve my kids in a profit making venture for the military industrial complex wherein we guard Biden’s I’ll gotten gains.

I lost track so forgive me, but just out of curiosity, how many COVID shots have you had? Serious question.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22

No one is going to invade the US. Stop living ins some Hollywood fantasy. That is NOT how the us will fall. The US will be destroyed by moral, economic, ideological and geopolitical means.

Sure looks like we are being invaded from where I sit.... South Texas.

Brandon doesn't GAFF who comes in.
Originally Posted by Stophel

[Linked Image from picfiles.alphacoders.com]

I know. I know. The Russians are scary. I used to be afraid of them too.
Posted By: cvmw Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
Not our problem.

Spot on!...however, I hope it's not just us old Patriots that will be defending this soil by ourselves.
I believe we will give it our all, but we will need a [bleep] of patriotic young fellows.
Posted By: readonly Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Sure looks like we are being invaded from where I sit.... South Texas.

Brandon doesn't GAFF who comes in.

So if you feel we are being invaded, or that the election was actually stolen....the WTF are you doing about it? To just sit there and complain is just being a coward about it.
Originally Posted by efw

So you’re ready to start WWIII (no fly zones involve US planes shooting down Russian ones) because the media got you all frothed up for the good ole days of the Cold War? Seriously?

Again go over there and kick Russian ass as an internationalist for the Ukrainians. I’d genuinely not tongue-in-cheek respect that.

But don’t involve my kids in a profit making venture for the military industrial complex wherein we guard Biden’s I’ll gotten gains.

I lost track so forgive me, but just out of curiosity, how many COVID shots have you had? Serious question.

Oh so I guess the fact that Russia has nukes does mean what Russia DOES IS OUR PROBLEM after all. The fact that Russia has Nukes already endangers your kids. I know. I get it. The world is scary. I wish we still lived in Kansas too, but we don"t live in Kansas anymore toto.

Let me make it simple. If Putin will use nukes to stop us from shooting down some of his planes than what in the world makes you think he would not use nukes for almost anything. If he is willing to let Moscow be obliterated and all of Russia because we shot some planes down in Ukraine what makes you thing he would not use nukes preemptively.

Putin is bluffing.

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions.

So let me make sure I get this and please correct me if I’m wrong (I mean that sincerely) in my assumptions about where we agree.

1) Biden is not a duly elected President but is a deteriorating codger who has been used by the ruling elites to gain power with some small degree of plausibility

2) His son helped him leverage his power to make money from foreign interests including in Ukraine

3) Biden’s people made strategic errors in offering Ukraine membership in NATO making Russia nervous like we would be if Mexico formed an alliance with China

4) Biden shut down domestic oil production, empowering Putin whose chief export is crude

5) Russia invaded Ukraine

6) the corp press who has been deceiving us and suppressing free speech while claiming to be Pro-America tells us we have to love Urakine and hate Russia or we’re anti-American

7) you believe Biden & the corp press and are all in to have Biden lead WWIII again Russia

What’d I miss?
Posted By: irfubar Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22
efw, I like your style.... smile
Posted By: add Re: The cowards of America - 03/15/22

OldazzHat -

They have Sean Penn on their side, the Ukrainians got this.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Not our problem.

YES... Calvin , well said!!!!

Posted By: OldHat Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

WW III.... yeah, great idea.

Imbecile.

Let me guess .. you've been watching the news again! Which talking head?
Those who live in corrupt scheitholes shouldn't throw stones.....bold talk from someone in Ukraine lol
Originally Posted by efw

So let me make sure I get this and please correct me if I’m wrong (I mean that sincerely) in my assumptions about where we agree.

1) Biden is not a duly elected President but is a deteriorating codger who has been used by the ruling elites to gain power with some small degree of plausibility

2) His son helped him leverage his power to make money from foreign interests including in Ukraine

3) Biden’s people made strategic errors in offering Ukraine membership in NATO making Russia nervous like we would be if Mexico formed an alliance with China

4) Biden shut down domestic oil production, empowering Putin whose chief export is crude

6) the corp press who has been deceiving us and suppressing free speech while claiming to be Pro-America tells us we have to love Urakine and hate Russia or we’re anti-American

7) you believe Biden & the corp press and are all in to have Biden lead WWIII again Russia

What’d I miss?

Miss? How about common sense.

I heard Soros hates dogs. I now hate dogs!!

I heard Dick Cheney hunts. I'm never hunting again!!

I heard Hunter Biden hates cats. I now love cats!!

You get it? Comprendo?

The democrats are corrupt, that does not force me to now love Putin and reject ordinary Ukrainians. It is an independent fact that that Putin is in fact a dangerous threat to world peace.
Originally Posted by add

OldazzHat -

Glad you brought him up ... my prediction is his footage ends up in an Oliver Stone documentary. Just a guess but we shall see. I have only heard one peep out of hims since the war started and it was definitely not anywhere nears harms way.
Posted By: Springcove Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?
Posted By: irfubar Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Is oldhat mentally ill or am I imagining things?
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Those who live in corrupt scheitholes shouldn't throw stones.....bold talk from someone in Ukraine lol

Actually, it is pretty bold.
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Fly zone schmy zone!

If we going in

STRIKE LIKE THE COBRA

The kremlin would make a lovely ash tray
Posted By: JoeBob Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Fuq that guy. I/we don’t owe him schit. I hope the Russians get him soon enough so that I don’t have to listen to that whining bullschit.
Originally Posted by Springcove
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?

Oh no, I'll do you one better. I say we enforce a no fly zone, according to everyone here that will put me in far more danger than being in Ukraine.
Posted By: Stophel Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

It ain't just your imagination. Mentally ill, and dumber than a sack of hammers.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Fuq that guy. I/we don’t owe him schit. I hope the Russians get him soon enough so that I don’t have to listen to that whining bullschit.

Sums it up nicely

Oh no, I'll do you one better. I say we enforce a no fly zone, according to everyone here that will put me in far more danger than being in Ukraine.

Who’s WE? Why should WE enforce anything? WE are not the world police force. Please let me know when WE are in danger because until WE are it’s just conjecture and MSM BS!
Posted By: Sheister Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

It ain't just your imagination. Mentally ill, and dumber than a sack of hammers.

Ignorant and more than a little short sighted also....

Yes, the spirit that made America great, strong and free. LOLOLOL
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

Eventually I would expect you to at least stumble on a correct position in regards to the situation at hand.

Today is not your day...unfortunately.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by add

OldazzHat -

Wait wait.. You forgot Hunter. It's a slam dunk.

It is actually. It is a George Washington approved message you ignorant slut. I’ll add, I hope they get his family too for having the temerity to presume to bitch at us about his problems.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

Eventually I would expect you to at least stumble on a correct position in regards to the situation at hand.

Then give us a correct position. Let's hear it?
Posted By: irfubar Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Sums it up nicely

Damn you Jackson.... keep this schit up and I will owe you an apology and have to buy you a beer.... knock this schit off... smile
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

Then give us a correct position. Let's hear it?

Opposite of yours dummy.

Stick your phoney patriotic war drum up your ass.
Posted By: efw Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

You get it? Comprendo?

The democrats are corrupt, that does not force me to now love Putin and reject ordinary Ukrainians. It is an independent fact that that Putin is in fact a dangerous threat to world peace.

What number above lacks common sense? They’re data points that can help a person navigate a question on which we know very, very little. Like COVID. Which reminds me.

How many shots you had? Serious question.

If your definition for “love” is “people I don’t want to go to war with” I think you may need to consult a dictionary. I’ve never suggested that.

Now… if I hear on the news that some guy in a neighborhood similar to mine is beating up his wife and kids in, say, California, is it my responsibility to go take care of it as I would if it were my next door neighbor?

We’re not the world’s police and even if we were we’re so broke we can’t go on doing this “global neighborhood” crap. If Putin is bluffing and won’t start WWIII over us shooting down their jets then he isn’t a problem.

Thank goodness Ukraine isn’t in NATO, in spite of Cumswala’s recent proclaimatuon.

Now… how many jabs ya got? Seriously.

Ps- if you consider our recent int’l adventures in Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan one would have to recognize as “independent fact”that our govt is “ in fact a dangerous threat to world peace”.

So why the Putin hate there Boomer; projection and self-loathing?

Riiiiiight.
Posted By: Raferman Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Old hat are you 79 years old?

It is actually. It is a George Washington approved message you ignorant slut. I’ll add, I hope they get his family too for having the temerity to presume to bitch at us about his problems.

Do you really think the good ole boys on D-Day would agree with your attitude.

Let me know when Russia declares war on us like Germany did.
Did the Japs bomb pearl harbor again old hat?

Before or after they were machine-gunned on a foreign beach?

We also weren't 30 TRILLION dollars in debt during wwII

Posted By: add Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
::pounds fist on table::

"It's like D-Day by Gawd!"

Who’s WE? Why should WE enforce anything? WE are not the world police force. Please let me know when WE are in danger because until WE are it’s just conjecture and MSM BS!

Putin just threatened us with Nuclear war. Are you asleep?
No he didn't.
Originally Posted by efw

You get it? Comprendo?

What number above lacks common sense? They’re data points that can help a person navigate a question on which we know very, very little. Like COVID. Which reminds me.

How many shots you had? Serious question.

If your definition for “love” is “people I don’t want to go to war with” I think you may need to consult a dictionary. I’ve never suggested that.

Now… if I hear on the news that some guy in a neighborhood similar to mine is beating up his wife and kids in, say, California, is it my responsibility to go take care of it as I would if it were my next door neighbor?

We’re not the world’s police and even if we were we’re so broke we can’t go on doing this “global neighborhood” crap. If Putin is bluffing and won’t start WWIII over us shooting down their jets then he isn’t a problem.

Thank goodness Ukraine isn’t in NATO, in spite of Cumswala’s recent proclaimatuon.

Now… how many jabs ya got? Seriously.

Ps- if you consider our recent int’l adventures in Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan one would have to recognize as “independent fact”that our govt is “ in fact a dangerous threat to world peace”.

So why the Putin hate there Boomer; projection and self-loathing?

Sorry I though your numbers were there to draw a conclusion. To make a point through reason I did not realize they was disjoint ramblings.
Originally Posted by Raferman
No he didn't.

You have been asleep.

That is why the world is all scared to death. Ole Putin is a scary scary dude.

WOW a threat!!! Say it isn’t so. Let’s rally the troops and get involved in another war in Europe over a threat. Are you truly that simple minded?
Didn't old hat kiss Happy Campers pee pee?
And old hat is the only one scared.
My kinda pussy

It was funny the infantry we were attached to would salute each other

The enlisted man would say
“ Kill Tanks”

The officer would say
“ First shot”

My captain 👩‍✈️ when saluted would go like this

Enlisted man
“ kill tanks!”

He would reply
“ not mine”

Attached picture 370345AB-3F95-4A94-8AB0-6BA0F4CC430B.jpeg
Posted By: longarm Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Good Lord... I can't believe after that 'election'.. And after covid.. people still believe what they hear coming out of the sound and light box. Pretty sad
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

Who is to give that order? Beijing Bidumb? No. He is not in control of the United States or the United States Military. If he were the people that tell him what to say would have ordered a full scale assault on Russia to start WWIII. Bidumb is even more impotent than normal. He appears exactly as he is; a senile, demented, evil, doddering old coward.
Posted By: Morewood Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
"Kumswalla" hahahaha...
Posted By: pete53 Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
First place this crap would have never happened if Trump had been allowed the election he fairly won. Sure insane Biden and Obama are liars. What’s new? When you Clucks allowed Clinton to take your weapons did you really believe he would protect you?
Your jackass leader managed to get you into this mess trying to squirm his way into NATO with empty promises from our pretend president. It’s up to you to see your way out of the mess you made.
Good luck.

THIS ^
Originally Posted by Sheister

How so. Make your point? I mean I'm sure you can type more than 10 word half sentences.
Posted By: dodgefan Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
I'm going to give OldHat props for a nice provocative thread title that was sure to draw lots of response.

He sure does seem to be personally invested in this.

WOW a threat!!! Say it isn’t so. Let’s rally the troops and get involved in another war in Europe over a threat. Are you truly that simple minded?

I agree we should not be afraid of Putin!!! Okay, how about we give Zelensky planes?
Anyone who believes Happy Camper must be mentally ill.

I agree we should not be afraid of Putin!!! Okay, how about we give Zelensky planes?

How about he buys them. We are broke. Broke folks don't give away stuff.
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I'm going to give OldHat props for a nice provocative thread title that was sure to draw lots of response.

He sure does seem to be personally invested in this.

wink I do feel very strongly that the US should do much more to defeat Putin and not just because of Ukraine. I'm very disappointed in the way the right has reacted to this war and I feel it is mostly because the Biden's are so corrupt. It is a shame the two are tied.
How many COVID shots ya had Old Hat?

Why? It’s a European problem not a US problem. Do you believe everything you see on television? You probably believed everything about Covid as well. Unreal!
Originally Posted by longarm
Good Lord... I can't believe after that 'election'.. And after covid.. people still believe what they hear coming out of the sound and light box. Pretty sad

This ^^^^^^
Old hat and miss Lindsey should go over and give em what for.
Posted By: Stophel Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

Yep, it's sad. I never understood it, but I have come to expect it.

The spirit that made America great was also the idea that we shouldn’t keep a standing army because it would be used to drag us into constant war. That a citizen militia would keep us out of constant war. A citizen militia to guard against enemies foreign and domestic is the practical component along with the concept of a natural right for why we have a 2A. Our founders were nationalist completely opposed to meddling in other countries affairs.

Originally Posted by Raferman
Anyone who believes Happy Camper must be mentally ill.

Very good point!!!
Posted By: hosfly Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by efw

What’d I miss?

I heard Soros hates dogs. I now hate dogs!!

I heard Dick Cheney hunts. I'm never hunting again!!

I heard Hunter Biden hates cats. I now love cats!!

You get it? Comprendo?

We destroyed more countries since the cold war ended than Russia has,, The US is the warmongers except for Trump,, No fly zone? Thats a Red flag for Russia and a false flag event waiting to happen,, The ukrainian milt,will shoot it down if our own C_A doesnt 1st just to have an excuse to get some,,
Old hat's going full on Elkslayer tonight.

How so. Make your point? I mean I'm sure you can type more than 10 word half sentences.

I could but your BS isn't worth the effort...
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
My take.... no American boots on the ground (unless they want to go join up of course). If Putin follows his Aleppo/Grozny pattern, he’s gonna start leveling cities. It’s starting to look like that his only play here, since his ground forces are proving to be lame while the Ukrainians are proving to be highly effective and highly motivated.

Putin cannot “lose” without being dethroned, plus he’s just plain brutal, so he’ll do anything. Once the true civilian carnage starts I fear it’s gonna be hard to keep NATO planes out of Ukrainian airspace; in point of fact, Ukraine ain’t Russia, it’s Ukraine, so Russia has zero claim to that airspace anyway, and I expect that’ll be the basic argument. Where it goes from there, IDK. Could get really dangerous from a nukes perspective.

Biden is not blameless here, nor is Trump, but in fairness I don’t think this has much to do with either incompetent old fart. It’s a big world, and people are gonna do what they are gonna do. It’s not our job to just knee-jerk send the troops in, nor should we IMHO. On the flipside, we Americans have reaped many rewards from “pax Americana” since WW2 and it’s in our geopolitical interest to do what we can to help a strategically vital country that CLEARLY wants to be free.

So, it’s a game of finding that balancing point where we do what we can but without ground troops. I will say, I’m glad there’s an adult in the WH who trusts and engages with the Pentagon & IC and listens to them. If ever there was one to handle by committee, it’s this one.
No one here cares what your take is you bong smoking liberal piece of crap!!!

Why should we give them jackshit? Why hasnt anybody else sent planes or established a no fly zone,, Our Pesident is dam stupid he shut his countries oil production off an bought from the countries enemies,,, EVERYTHING that DOLT is for Im against FuQ JOE B
Posted By: MarkWV Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Everything is OK, I have these papers signed and they will not invade anyone else….all is fine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Not one spot of American blood on Ukrainian soil. I have no issues supplying them munitions, medical supplies and food.

I hope they kill lots of commies. Yes [bleep] the Russian Commies! I hope the Russian all die! POS!!!!!!
Jeffo Shut the FuQ up,, the adults are talking,, You and your ilk are most of the problem,, The other part of the problem is the rest of us has enough morals not to hunt you down and drown you like kittens,
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

Let me know when Russia declares war on us like Germany did.

The US provoked both Japan and Germany while acting as a 'neutral' state... We were actively engaging in activities that were rightfully considered hostile, and we were pulled into the war because the powers that be wanted us there, and even Gen Patton understood before he was assassinated that "We've defeated the wrong enemy".

Attention spans are terrible, and they are only getting worse. No one reads, everything is 30 seconds or less sensational audio or video clips with programmed cues. Most people are incapable of critical thinking now days, and that's the way they want it... I just learned that many people don't even have an internal voice, they are literally empty headed NPCs... no wonder the programming works so well on certain people, and it explains why they are incapable of having a discussion about these topics because they don't really have anything except their emotional response and smarmy statements that they remember hearing. Instead you get ad hominems and other logical fallacies that again, they were programmed to respond to, and are confused/angry when the programming doesn't work on their opponents.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

https://www.iflscience.com/brain/pe...gue-explain-what-its-like-in-their-head/

Earlier this year, a lot of people were surprised to discover that some people don't have an internal monologue, while those people who don't were surprised to learn other people do. Having only ever lived in your own head, it's pretty weird to discover that other people think differently than you do.

For instance, I assumed that everyone else had an internal monologue, and like mine, that monologue is voiced by Patrick Stewart. To think that some people don't have a monologue portrayed by Captain Pickard was weird enough, without discovering that they hear nothing at all.

Shortly after everyone discovered the other group of thinkers exist, people started to explain to each other what their method of thinking is like, and how the other one is plain weird. In one Reddit thread, user Vadermaulkylo posted, "Today, I told my mom that I have no internal monologue and she stared at me like I have three heads. Is having one common?" They confessed they had thought it was a fictional concept made up as a narrative device in the TV show Dexter (about a surprisingly teary psychopath).

What it's like not to have a monologue

After people had called the poor Redditor a non-playable character enough times to get it out of their systems, several people (including the OP) described what it's actually like to not have an internal monologue.

“So if your boss asks you to do something right at the point you were planning to leave work you don’t think ‘oh f***ing s**t b*lls what a pain? in your head, while saying ‘No problem at all boss,’ out loud?” one user asked.

“No. Never had that," Vadermaulkylo responded. "If I’m asked to do something I don’t wanna do, I just get kinda frustrated but that’s about it. I don’t really think to myself.”

Others confirmed their experience was similar.

"I’m the same way," said user GohanShmohan. "I don’t have any conscious thought about what I’m feeling, or any stream of dialogue describing it to myself. I just feel it. It’s like the inner dialogue is the middle man in my head, who just isn’t there."

For others, it was a bit more complicated.

"I don't have a inner monologue either. Any time I have to communicate outside my head with words, I have to "translate" what I'm thinking. That takes time and effort. It's why I vastly prefer written communication over verbal, since you can take more time than the instant response a verbal conversation requires," Redditor BobbitWormJoe wrote.

"When I know I will need to verbally communicate (such as if I need to make a phone call or bring up a topic at a meeting), I prepare mentally as much as possible so I know what words I actually need to say. On the other hand, if I'm in a conversation where I haven't had time to organize and translate my thoughts ahead of time, I constantly have long pauses where I'm doing it in real time, which comes off as weird to people who notice it. This annoyed my wife for a long time until we both realized why it was happening."

Asked if they ever got songs stuck in their head, Vadermaulkylo replied: "Actually that’s probably the closest thing I have to one. Currently got a couple songs from that new Lil Wayne album in my head. I read stuff in my head too of course."

What it's like to have a monologue

"Thoughts are words," user merewautt wrote. "I can't imagine a thought not as a verbal construction. All my thoughts are colored by the physical parts of different emotions, but they're all words. I can imagine being physically angry for a moment without verbally thinking it (my heart would be racing, maybe my shoulders shake, muscles tense up, etc) but I can't imagine being aware of any of my physical emotions without thoughts as language. My internal monologue while my body was having the physical anger response would be (inner monologue in parenthesis):

(Oh f this b***h, she's being such a hypocrite) -out loud- YOU'RE BEING A F***ING HYPOCRITE, (she's gonna say it's not the same because----) IT'S NOT THE SAME AND YOU KNOW IT."

Many people agreed feeling the emotion of being angry went hand in hand with an internal monologue of ranting and quite a lot of swearing, and couldn't imagine just feeling a physical response to an emotion without a constant stream of thoughts as words to articulate it to themselves. Merewautt pointed out this is how Freudian slips happen, when you aren't planning to say something out loud, but you're thinking it and "lose the filter" on your inner monologue.

Others asked whether people with monologues walk around narrating their lives like Bridgette Jones, which, to be honest, kind of.

What does the science say?

In scientific studies, it seems people experience more of a mix than the self-selected responders to a viral post that implied it was either/or.

A small study in 2011 tried to get a better picture of how people think. They gave beepers to a random sample of students. When the beeper went off, they had to note down what was going on inside their heads moments before it went off. This went on for several weeks, to get them used to it and then to get an accurate picture of what was happening inside their minds.

"Subjects experienced themselves as inwardly talking to themselves in 26 percent of all samples," the team wrote in Psychology Today. "But there were large individual differences: some subjects never experienced inner speech; other subjects experienced inner speech in as many as 75 percent of their samples. The median percentage across subjects was 20 percent.

"Some people talk to themselves a lot, some never, some occasionally."
Posted By: smokepole Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

WTF are you doing about it besides posting on the internet.

Not that doing something about it is intelligent on any level.
Posted By: drover Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Not our roblem.

Will you be ok with sending your son or daughter, or perhaps yourself, to Ukraine to fight? If you feel so strongly about it Ukraine is welcoming foreign fighters - let us know how things are working out for you when you get there.

drover
Posted By: RufusG Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
I don't recall a topic ever on the "Fire up to now that had fuggers foaming at the mouth, eyes rolled back, floppin' like a fish, like this one. Completely unhinged.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
My take.... no American boots on the ground (unless they want to go join up of course). If Putin follows his Aleppo/Grozny pattern, he’s gonna start leveling cities. It’s starting to look like that his only play here, since his ground forces are proving to be lame while the Ukrainians are proving to be highly effective and highly motivated.

Anyone who says this need to keep in mind that one we’re mostly seeing what the spin doctors want us to see and that two it isn’t truly organic. Ukraine was already in a civil war between factions on both sides and that the pro Ukraine/US government side is fighting a proxy war heavily subsidized with our military aid. That are government has been arming and training them to the teeth with our weapons, training, and CIA ops.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by drover
Not our roblem.

Will you be ok with sending your son or daughter, or perhaps yourself, to Ukraine to fight? If you feel so strongly about it Ukraine is welcoming foreign fighters - let us know how things are working out for you when you get there.
drover

My dad talked about this when he was alive. He said most of the people he was around felt the same way, war is in Europe, not our problem.

His brother was a POW in 1941. He ended up in the Pacific in 1944.

I don’t want to see my grandson in Europe, except on vacation. Give Ukraine all the supplies we can afford, after that, defend our shores/border. I don’t trust the southern hemisphere anymore than the rest.
Does it seem we will need to draft turtles to fight Putin?

Is not our military volunteer?

How a skeered R U?
Posted By: wdenike Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Not our problem.

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions. We know it is our problem we just lack the courage to take a strong stand.

You should really do some research on what a filthy corrupt country you are talking about. Propped up by our filthy disgusting government. It is not our problem. It is our politicians problem. But not because of anything beneficial to our citizens. It’s because it will fugg up the magic pipeline that delivers money that comes from the laundry over in that chithole. Money the tax payers paid. That again, the blood sucking leeches are skimming to become filthy rich. So don’t dare think it is U. S. Citizens problem, no more than it is the Ukrainian citizens. Not their fault the scum suckers running their country are P. O. S. Also.

Take care, Willie
Big tech is 10x the threat that putin is.
Ukraine wouldn’t send us a box of .22 shorts if we were in a similar situation.
Posted By: JackRyan Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
So tell me something I DON'T know.

Fook him. Where was he when Seattle was burning down. I never saw him any where around me when half of southern Indiana was under water. I don't owe that guy anything.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

None of those countries would. The UK might send a note of sympathy. The rest of them wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire.
Originally Posted by wdenike
Not our problem.

You should really do some research on what a filthy corrupt country you are talking about. Propped up by our filthy disgusting government. It is not our problem. It is our politicians problem. But not because of anything beneficial to our citizens. It’s because it will fugg up the magic pipeline that delivers money that comes from the laundry over in that chithole. Money the tax payers paid. That again, the blood sucking leeches are skimming to become filthy rich. So don’t dare think it is U. S. Citizens problem, no more than it is the Ukrainian citizens. Not their fault the scum suckers running their country are P. O. S. Also.

Take care, Willie

We’ll said
Originally Posted by copperking81
Big tech is 10x the threat that putin is.

Yep,

That and open borders but let’s distracts the lemmings with the danger and threat to our way of life and that of our children of a Russian/Ukraine conflict.

Anything that distracts from open borders and what the propaganda wing is doing is a net win for the globalist and is why they are pushing it.

Who’s WE?

OldAzzHat and the bubbling foam in his mouth
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Not our problem.

Please explain to me why it's our problem.

On a gun sporting site, no less.

Behold the power of programming on the weak-minded.
My take....

My take,

Is, stfu.
This war is the perfect example of what I think war should be in this day and age- when the politicians decide they want a war, they should be the first ones given a rifle and sent out to the front lines to fight- along with their children, wives, grand children, and relatives if necessary..... war would be a thing of the past in very short order....

Bob
Posted By: Trystan Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
If your worried about Ukraine and are not doing everything in your power to prepare for the hell that is coming to the US very soon than your nieve and your head is burried in the sand
So old hat why dont you box up your rifles and ammo an send it to ukraine?
Originally Posted by Trystan
If your worried about Ukraine and are not doing everything in your power to prepare for the hell that is coming to the US very soon than your nieve and your head is burried in the sand

JFC…. I agree 100% with you. LMAO.
Once again, Fuq Ukraine. I don’t owe them a second thought much less any guarantee to defend them. Shift for yourselves you stupid [bleep]. You get to learn our politicians are a bunch of lying [bleep] just like your lying [bleep].
Posted By: LBP Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Fug Zelensky, fug Ukraine, fug NATO, fug all the politicians of both parties pushing for us to get involved. I don’t give two shats if the Russians take Ukraine it’s not our problem. Almost forgot fug Oldhat and the other idiots here that want us to get involved.
Posted By: rainshot Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
If they can figure out what got them into this mess perhaps they can figure out how to solve it. Dissolving NATO would go a long way to fixing things.

Originally Posted by LBP
Fug Zelensky, fug Ukraine, fug NATO, fug all the politicians of both parties pushing for us to get involved. I don’t give two shats if the Russians take Ukraine it’s not our problem. Almost forgot fug Oldhat and the other idiots here that want us to get involved.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Originally Posted by auk1124

None of those countries would. The UK might send a note of sympathy. The rest of them wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire.

Ukraine did send a brigade to Iraq to support us there.
Smoke pole you are confusing the facts!

The Prince of Peace is busy pounding and producing profits to provide us with free bubble up and rainbow stew!
Originally Posted by smokepole

Wonder if they got paid for that........
Here is my prediction for how this goes down. I’d be happy to be wrong but based upon the pattern that exists this is how I think it’ll go.

Currently the admin is in a bad spot knowing the bitter taste of the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle and their huge disapproval ratings in general. They’re downplaying their intentions re: American involvement in Ukraine in an attempt to stop the bleeding in mid terms.

Their big-govt-loving-never-met-a-war-they-didn’t-love proxies in both parties are telling what DC will do as soon as the mid terms are in the rear view.

As soon as the admin has the idea that it will either benefit their results in Nov or at least not hurt them they’ll point to the screeching of useful idiots like the ones we keep hearing from here as cover. You guys can’t shift from the Cold War mentality into a world of 5th generational warfare of governments like ours against their own people.

Your enemy isn’t Russia and your friends aren’t Ukraine. Your enemies have occupied DC and your friends are those attempting to wake you to that reality. Your own govt is seeking to subjugate you and your unwillingness or inability to shift from your Cold War mentality is costing you and your countrymen their freedom.
Posted By: ribka Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

He's a virtue signaling coward. Never even served in the US military now he wants to the US to send over our men to die for a corrupt kleptocracy run by billionaires and NAZI's

These brain dead useful idiots have always been used by the likes of Obama and Biden to conduct endless wars around the world
Posted By: g5m Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
This American has something to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fTw7Z4ffUg
Posted By: ribka Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
The drug addled moron chimes in. Jeffo take your kids and fly over and fight Putin you silly weak coward. You don't even bother to fight the anti gun laws in your facist state

clueless warmongers like you spreading disinformation are dangerous to America

Putin cannot “lose” without being dethroned, plus he’s just plain brutal, so he’ll do anything. Once the true civilian carnage starts I fear it’s gonna be hard to keep NATO planes out of Ukrainian airspace; in point of fact, Ukraine ain’t Russia, it’s Ukraine, so Russia has zero claim to that airspace anyway, and I expect that’ll be the basic argument. Where it goes from there, IDK. Could get really dangerous from a nukes perspective.

Biden is not blameless here, nor is Trump, but in fairness I don’t think this has much to do with either incompetent old fart. It’s a big world, and people are gonna do what they are gonna do. It’s not our job to just knee-jerk send the troops in, nor should we IMHO. On the flipside, we Americans have reaped many rewards from “pax Americana” since WW2 and it’s in our geopolitical interest to do what we can to help a strategically vital country that CLEARLY wants to be free.

So, it’s a game of finding that balancing point where we do what we can but without ground troops. I will say, I’m glad there’s an adult in the WH who trusts and engages with the Pentagon & IC and listens to them. If ever there was one to handle by committee, it’s this one.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Every time Jeff-Obama posts, he should be ridiculed, insulted and driven off this forum..
Posted By: RJY66 Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
w

I will say, I’m glad there’s an adult in the WH who trusts and engages with the Pentagon & IC and listens to them.

And I will say its easy to see why you were defeated by a box of bullets.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Astounding how many members here line up with Biden on this and his weak-ass response. A lot of closet Dems here.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Astounding how many members here line up with Biden on this and his weak-ass response. A lot of closet Dems here.

You are a dickless troll, and the only one here who supported Biden.....cept Jeffo.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22

You are a dickless troll, and the only one here who supported Biden.....cept Jeffo.

Gawd you're stupid...and a liar. Are you the dumbest man on this forum? I think so...and a real phat [bleep] to boot! grin
Head on over to Ukraine you cowardly piece of schit.

You cant be bothered to vote since its a waste of time....maybe go join a militia over there so you can really show us how conservative you are.

Gawd you're stupid...and a liar. Are you the dumbest man on this forum? I think so...and a real phat [bleep] to boot! grin

I'd say ol Jim is pretty smart.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Wonder if they got paid for that........

No idea but If the Ukranian govt got paid, that brigade had a score to settle.
Posted By: Padgett01 Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
How about we mind our own fugging business, and secure our own boarder. Who gives a rats hind end about Ukraine, they dang sure don’t care about us.
Posted By: Padgett01 Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by Padgett01
How about we mind our own fugging business, and secure our own boarder. Who gives a rats hind end about Ukraine, they dang sure don’t care about us.

If it’s that personal to you, grab a rifle and go! We don’t need you here anyways!!
Can the Russians please just kill all of these whining idiots in Ukraine? Fuq them and anybody who supports them. They are stupid and they are just as much if not more at fault in this whole mess as Russia.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Hi OldHat! I hope you are well today! I'm curious? Would you refer to me as a coward to my face? Rather than a broad brush internet forum post?
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
If Ukraine had cleaned up the corruption they promised to take care of by now, they would be members of NATO and this would have been over by now. Instead, the Ukrainian Oligarchs and politicians have made Ukraine a pariah on the world stage instead of cleaning up their act for mutual protection. They are reaping the seeds they have sown. I feel for the innocent people who are being killed and injured by the thug Putin, but this is what happens when you don't take care of your own back yard.

Bullseye....................

Add to that the fact that the Ukrainians are Russians & that half the country would be happy being a part of Russia again as they were in the past.

The US cannot afford to be the world's defender of every chickenschitt, corrupt schitthole country in the world, especially when it is not a direct danger to us.

Most all of eastern Europe is just about as corrupt too; I've been there.

MM
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Hi OldHat! I hope you are well today! I'm curious? Would you refer to me as a coward to my face? Rather than a broad brush internet forum post?

I think he is out getting his 4th booster cuz St Anthony said so
Posted By: dodgefan Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Pretty good read that is germane to the discussion at hand.

Short excerpt:

But, yes - since people insist on bringing up the moral principles of self-determination and freedom of association, I insist that those principles be equally and fairly applied. That is a thing that human beings do, when it comes to questions of morality, to demand that they be universally invoked if they are to be invoked at all. I don’t know what kind of weird moral world people are living in where they think it’s some irrelevant dodge to maintain the essential notion of universalism. Those who use the term “whataboutism” are alleging that their targets are avoiding hard conversations and real engagement through distraction, but that is in fact precisely the function that the term uses in our discourse, to allow people to wriggle out of considering America’s terrible history of crimes abroad. And to the extent that this dynamic is identified at all, it’s never matched with an attendant focus on the stuff that was disallowed from the conversation. People don’t say “that’s whataboutism” at 2:00 and then say “OK let’s get serious about what America’s drug war has done to Mexico” at 2:30.

https://freddiedeboer.substack.com/p/i-am-asking-for-a-coherent-set-of?s=r
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by wdenike
Not our problem.

Take care, Willie

We’ll said

Actually, the powers which run America imposed sanctions on Russia, especially Russian oil, as a means to further push their anti American, anti petro, pro green, fake anti global warming agenda.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
I'm wondering if Oldhat got himself a plane ticket to Ukraine yet......

Please let us know when you’re headed to Ukraine hero. Until then STFU!!! You’re nothing but a windbag coward.

So you are in favor of Pres Biden leading us into WWIII?
Posted By: 40O Re: The cowards of America - 03/16/22
Bravo to saying no. Difficult to do when the media and their paid trolls are doing their best to brainwash Americans into WE3.
© 24hourcampfire