Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Ukraine wouldn’t send us a box of .22 shorts if we were in a similar situation.

None of those countries would. The UK might send a note of sympathy. The rest of them wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wdenike
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Calvin
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.

Sit back, watch, and take notes. This ain’t our problem. But it’s rather enlightening to watch the Russians at work.

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions. We know it is our problem we just lack the courage to take a strong stand.

You should really do some research on what a filthy corrupt country you are talking about. Propped up by our filthy disgusting government. It is not our problem. It is our politicians problem. But not because of anything beneficial to our citizens. It’s because it will fugg up the magic pipeline that delivers money that comes from the laundry over in that chithole. Money the tax payers paid. That again, the blood sucking leeches are skimming to become filthy rich. So don’t dare think it is U. S. Citizens problem, no more than it is the Ukrainian citizens. Not their fault the scum suckers running their country are P. O. S. Also.

Take care, Willie

We’ll said

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by copperking81
Big tech is 10x the threat that putin is.

Yep,

That and open borders but let’s distracts the lemmings with the danger and threat to our way of life and that of our children of a Russian/Ukraine conflict.

Anything that distracts from open borders and what the propaganda wing is doing is a net win for the globalist and is why they are pushing it.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Springcove
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?

Oh no, I'll do you one better. I say we enforce a no fly zone, according to everyone here that will put me in far more danger than being in Ukraine.

Who’s WE?

OldAzzHat and the bubbling foam in his mouth

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.

Sit back, watch, and take notes. This ain’t our problem. But it’s rather enlightening to watch the Russians at work.

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions. We know it is our problem we just lack the courage to take a strong stand.

Please explain to me why it's our problem.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by longarm
Good Lord... I can't believe after that 'election'.. And after covid.. people still believe what they hear coming out of the sound and light box. Pretty sad

On a gun sporting site, no less.

Behold the power of programming on the weak-minded.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
My take....

My take,

Is, stfu.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This war is the perfect example of what I think war should be in this day and age- when the politicians decide they want a war, they should be the first ones given a rifle and sent out to the front lines to fight- along with their children, wives, grand children, and relatives if necessary..... war would be a thing of the past in very short order....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If your worried about Ukraine and are not doing everything in your power to prepare for the hell that is coming to the US very soon than your nieve and your head is burried in the sand

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
So old hat why dont you box up your rifles and ammo an send it to ukraine?

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Trystan
If your worried about Ukraine and are not doing everything in your power to prepare for the hell that is coming to the US very soon than your nieve and your head is burried in the sand

JFC…. I agree 100% with you. LMAO.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Once again, Fuq Ukraine. I don’t owe them a second thought much less any guarantee to defend them. Shift for yourselves you stupid [bleep]. You get to learn our politicians are a bunch of lying [bleep] just like your lying [bleep].

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Fug Zelensky, fug Ukraine, fug NATO, fug all the politicians of both parties pushing for us to get involved. I don’t give two shats if the Russians take Ukraine it’s not our problem. Almost forgot fug Oldhat and the other idiots here that want us to get involved.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If they can figure out what got them into this mess perhaps they can figure out how to solve it. Dissolving NATO would go a long way to fixing things.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Originally Posted by LBP
Fug Zelensky, fug Ukraine, fug NATO, fug all the politicians of both parties pushing for us to get involved. I don’t give two shats if the Russians take Ukraine it’s not our problem. Almost forgot fug Oldhat and the other idiots here that want us to get involved.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by auk1124

None of those countries would. The UK might send a note of sympathy. The rest of them wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire.

Ukraine did send a brigade to Iraq to support us there.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Smoke pole you are confusing the facts!

The Prince of Peace is busy pounding and producing profits to provide us with free bubble up and rainbow stew!

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by auk1124

Ukraine did send a brigade to Iraq to support us there.

Wonder if they got paid for that........

I am MAGA.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Here is my prediction for how this goes down. I’d be happy to be wrong but based upon the pattern that exists this is how I think it’ll go.

Currently the admin is in a bad spot knowing the bitter taste of the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle and their huge disapproval ratings in general. They’re downplaying their intentions re: American involvement in Ukraine in an attempt to stop the bleeding in mid terms.

Their big-govt-loving-never-met-a-war-they-didn’t-love proxies in both parties are telling what DC will do as soon as the mid terms are in the rear view.

As soon as the admin has the idea that it will either benefit their results in Nov or at least not hurt them they’ll point to the screeching of useful idiots like the ones we keep hearing from here as cover. You guys can’t shift from the Cold War mentality into a world of 5th generational warfare of governments like ours against their own people.

Your enemy isn’t Russia and your friends aren’t Ukraine. Your enemies have occupied DC and your friends are those attempting to wake you to that reality. Your own govt is seeking to subjugate you and your unwillingness or inability to shift from your Cold War mentality is costing you and your countrymen their freedom.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw
Not our problem.

Jump up on a plane with yer AR locked & loaded and take out some ruskies!

Bring so pics back with ya to post up.

Just leave me and my kids out of it cuz I didn’t vote for this government and sure as heck didn’t vote for the CIA folks who installed the one in Ukraine.

But have fun showing off the courage of your convictions!

He's a virtue signaling coward. Never even served in the US military now he wants to the US to send over our men to die for a corrupt kleptocracy run by billionaires and NAZI's

These brain dead useful idiots have always been used by the likes of Obama and Biden to conduct endless wars around the world

Last edited by ribka; 03/16/22.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

256 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 28 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,003
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.