-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals certainly are a "rugged" lot and that High Pitched Nasal Whine,sure is fhuqking soothin'. Perhaps you gals should duel for The Tiara and come clean,on who thinks of me the most frequently and with the greatest durations...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Bonus Points always awarded for Emoji's and extry punctuation. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
222 rem. Been after one for a while, John did me right, we’re both happy. 👍

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Speaking of “gals”, you tired of rubbin one out yet? That dr $$$ surely you got poon beatin down your door????!!!!!!

Naw, not even Alaska women wanna be treated like a piece of shiit. Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooopsie, the bidness card cuunt with go into a tailspin now…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Top it sugar tits… haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Judman - I'm pretty jelly about the .222, always wanted one (even if they're for stupid dummies). Just been too Jewy when I've run across decent examples.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya couple folks I know own em, 1, a pards Ol lady inherited from her dad, rifle has killed more bucks than ehd. Buck meat was the only thing he ate.

First thing I’m gonna do, find coal, smooch, and rock on!! Haha

Not really, I’ll mount a scope with big turrets,”so when I see people they think I’m real serious “, and tape the muzzle!!! Oh and put loktite on all the screws so it looks really dumb!!! Haha

Ok, I’ll buy some model 7 talleys, have the rear bridge tapped for a second hole, 2-8 leupold, and go do gods work. Then I’ll go hurt shiit, while Big Slit and his no killin referees whine and cry . 🤣👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Got a Mohawk 600 in 243win that i inherited. Shoots ok and and kills stuff just fine, but there are clearly better options unless yours has sentimental value.

Just curious, but what do you find deficient in your 600 Mohawk, given that the newest 600 Mohawk is over 40 years old and was a chain store entry level rifle?

Technology, manufacturing, and consumer demands change over the course of 40 years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife bought me one a while back, she heard of some guns a local guy was selling and knew I was looking for a 308, this 600 was his only 308. He wanted $300 and threw in 4 boxes factory ammo. My birthday was the next week, sure was happy when she handed it to me!

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

That's a VERY "impressive" number of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and Homoerotic Fantasies,conjoined with Mechanical Dumbfhuqktitude,as you hit The Drooltard Trifecta...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

How come my pictures are so fhuqking awesome?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh just stop it liar Larry, you ain’t catchin 1000 salmonids yearly anymore. From the looks of it you’ll get vapor locked just rollin outta bed anymore. 🤣👊🏻

Why are my pics so fuucking awesome?? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by weaselsRus
My wife bought me one a while back, she heard of some guns a local guy was selling and knew I was looking for a 308, this 600 was his only 308. He wanted $300 and threw in 4 boxes factory ammo. My birthday was the next week, sure was happy when she handed it to me!

Damn nice score. 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Were you thinking about me again,with the punctuation slip(s),while professing you were not...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

8" RPM and magfed Smooches,though in "fairness",the magbox,follower,spring and bottom aren't OEM(that means weren't supplied by the Rifle Manufacturer). I'd never even noticed the scope,be sure to "tell" me about it. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. HINT.

How come my pictures are so AWESOME?!?

Fhuqking LAUGING!.....................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!! As you can tell, coal, rpm, mag constraints are very important to me!! 😘

Very interesting you think folks always think about you, but yet you keep coming back to this thread, first thing in the morning. I love it, makes me feel valued. 👍 haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Neat looking rifle there Hunts. What’s it chambered for?

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
deuce

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I like your stock, what kind and what color?

For around 30 years my primary coyote rifle was a 660 in 222, but I wanted a lower maintenance option, so I replaced it with a 7 in 223. Kinda miss the dogleg bolt handle, but that seems to be one those love it or hate it sort of things. Kinda miss the 22-250 that my buddy burned up shooting pdogs on the Rosebud.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Here is a “lightweight” I put together on the cheap. Should have kept it, maybe next time. I have reworked a handful over the years, some simple remodels, some more extensive reworks, but this blueprint is the best compromise and the way to use them these days. Last couple I just did a minor action remodels and sold them as actions.

Last edited by bigJ; 03/19/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
jeff, mine is in a HS Presicion stock. I picked it up before they quit making them. Was never happy with the chitty factory paint on it, so repainted with krylon khaki and black web....

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 14,498 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,168
Posts18,542,964
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.