Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Judman
Big Slit!! As you can tell, coal, rpm, mag constraints are very important to me!! 😘

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Very interesting you think folks always think about you, but yet you keep coming back to this thread, first thing in the morning. I love it, makes me feel valued. 👍 haha

Crying Karen,

"Sorry" for beating you to this Thread,along with all your other shortcomings...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

8" RPM and magfed Smooches,though in "fairness",the magbox,follower,spring and bottom aren't OEM(that means weren't supplied by the Rifle Manufacturer). I'd never even noticed the scope,be sure to "tell" me about it. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. HINT.

How come my pictures are so AWESOME?!?

Fhuqking LAUGING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for your reply. I'm not a fan of HS Precision stocks, too thick through the pistol grip and I've got pretty big hands, but I am a fan of Khaki with black webbing, its a good look.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hog neck, perhaps you should’ve taken more time for your family instead of being the cool guy for the flat bill no killin flatlanders… “obviously “😂

Are you goin to post 600/660 pics or continue to bitch and moan like a little cry baby cuunt??? Haha

The howa pics are very impressive!! I’d rather get fuucked in the ass than run a howa … Pards be cuttin checks!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

"Sorry" for beating you to this Thread,along with all your other shortcomings and my having built/bought/shot/got The World's Most Legendary 600...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I haven't received a NIB 600 since yesterday late afternoon. Nor NIB glass and rings. I'm thinkin' I saw one of those MacaMillion stocks in the corner to boot. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

8" RPM and magfed Smooches,though in "fairness",the magbox,follower,spring and bottom aren't OEM(that means weren't supplied by the Rifle Manufacturer). I'd never even noticed the scope,be sure to "tell" me about it. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. HINT.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!! Diggin on that new 600 action! Haha

Another example of coal, throat geometry, mag constraints, and rpm flat fuucked me last year!!! Haha

I just can’t help it!! Haha 6.5-300 Wby I hadn’t shot in 4 years. Damn leupolds anyway!! 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

The newest 600's are VASTLY superior to the original,not that you have the faculties to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!!! Sorry fo my ability to “get by” with anything I put my paws on, it surely ain’t for everyone, and makes jealous cuunts green with envy… 👊🏻

Another prime example here, hadn’t fired this one in 2 years… 😂😅

Appreciate the cut n paste. Haha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]unique j boy names

Last edited by Judman; 03/20/22.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

The newest 600's are VASTLY superior to the original,not that you have the faculties to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!! Remember cut n paste is what dummy’s do when their outta info and are in fact just done. Do appreciate the attention and living absolutely rent free in your shovel head!! Haha 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!! Keep this cut n paste up, I’ll start charging rent!! Haha

Another instance where rpm, coal, mag constraints, throat geometry blah blah blah fuucked me!!! Haha 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!! Thanks for swapping out pics at least, still diggin the cut n paste, it shows how much you care about me. 👊🏻

Here is yet another time, coal, throat geometry, rpm snd mag constraints fuucked me!! Wasn’t even my rifle, abolt 7mag huskemaw yada yada yada. Hawian black on Kona. Google that, it’s in Hawaii, hint

I hear Hawaii is expensive, sure ain’t for everyone, that’s for sure. 👍😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]web picture hosting

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hawian black on Kona. Google that, it’s in Hawaii, hint

Where on the Big Island? Up by the Parker Ranch, or down south?

Inlaws have a condo in Kona on Alii Drive.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat, another example of rpm, mag constraints, coal, yada yada yada flat fuucking me!!!

This is to piggy back on the splendid bull bugling pic posted earlier. Unlike you, I get to kill shiit I get pics of, not the arctic refuge where critters get hand fed by the slope tramps. But you knew that you sneaky little guy you!! 😘 anyhow, from buglin on my trail cam, to the freezer! 👊🏻

PS, why are my pics so awesome??

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by goalie

Mauna Kea, good time goalie, love huntin the islands.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
I know they aren't, but after just watching The Sting, part of me hopes Stick and Jud are actually the same person pulling a con.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

Mauna Kea, good time goalie, love huntin the islands.

I was kinda bummed that my Ironman times were always too slow to qualify for Kona. I've done the swim from the pier and the run course goes by the condo.

I've got a decent scar on my L hand. The dog/knife pig hunting isn't a joke. I prefer the spear method in Panama.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 14,764 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,171
Posts18,542,986
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.