Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by goalie
Hawian black on Kona. Google that, it’s in Hawaii, hint

I hear Hawaii is expensive, sure ain’t for everyone, that’s for sure. 👍😂

Where on the Big Island? Up by the Parker Ranch, or down south?

Inlaws have a condo in Kona on Alii Drive.

Mauna Kea, good time goalie, love huntin the islands.

I was kinda bummed that my Ironman times were always too slow to qualify for Kona. I've done the swim from the pier and the run course goes by the condo.

I've got a decent scar on my L hand. The dog/knife pig hunting isn't a joke. I prefer the spear method in Panama.

Ya my Kauai boys boys are ready to hammer some pigs when we get down there in august. Bout as much fun as a guy can have with his cloths on! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hog neck!!! Makes me warm and fuzzy that you’re taking the time to do a tutorial for me, along with the cut n paste. Here’s another time coal, mag constraints, rpm and throat dimensions really [bleep] me!!! Haha 88’ 358 win, 200 silver tips, 286” gross there. 😘👊🏻

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]lightshot

PS, why are my pics so awesome???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crying Karen,

The newest 600's are VASTLY superior to the original,not that you have the faculties to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. HINT.

How come my pictures are so AWESOME?!?

Fhuqking LAUGING!.....................

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/9FhfMzXB/still-an-[bleep].jpg[/img][/img]

Last edited by rickt300; 03/20/22.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

The newest 600's are VASTLY superior to the original,not that you have the faculties to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. The look of bewilderment,from your masked "escape" from the fence,is Priceless. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crying Karen,

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. The look of bewilderment,from your masked "escape" from the fence,is Priceless. HINT.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even someone like you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist and the newest 600 is coming along nicely. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm thinking these new 600's Post Big Green Transition,are rather fine. Hint...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!!! I appreciate you running right to this thread first thing every morning!! Suck a GREAT tutorial!! 👍😘

Yet another example of coal, rpm, mag constraints, and throat geometry fuucked me, yet again. The famous 257 Wby there. Xoxoxoxo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. The look of bewilderment,from your masked "escape" from the fence,is Priceless. Looks purty blue there. HINT.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!! Is this the “vastly “ superior 600 you speak of? Never seen one before.. haha I’m actually partial to the 600/660 configuration, as I do like the bolt handles the no killin whinny bitches complain about.

How come my pictures are so awesome??? 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. The look of bewilderment,from your masked "escape" from the fence,is Priceless. Looks purty blue there. HINT.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Stick,

Where are you getting "the new ones?" and is the way to tell that SN on the new ones have "RAR" as in your photo?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
David,

I never was nor ever will be,a Serial Number Guy...but it was sold as an action and weren't on a new Donor(though they are Skookum too). "RAR" still cracks me up and I'm glad someone caught it. Hint..................(grin)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!!! Appreciate the tutorial once again, mounted a scope before. Haha

Here what happens when a guy actually scouts and hunts, it’s certainly not for everyone obviously. Just so happens to be the biggest muzzle loader Rosie killed in the state, in top 10. 👊🏻👍

Got more pics, suffice it to say, I was pretty fuucking excited when he showed up. Wasn’t too excited when he disappeared for a month, all through a 2 week otc archery season…

Why are my pics so awesome?? Xoxoxoxo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Ruger American Remington?

Who'd a thunk it?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

David,

The "RAR" adds a little panache. Hint.

Crying Karen,that means "spiced embellishment". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hog neck!!! Makes me warm and fuzzy that you’re taking the time to do a tutorial for me, along with the cut n paste. Here’s another time coal, mag constraints, rpm and throat dimensions really [bleep] me!!! Haha 88’ 358 win, 200 silver tips, 286” gross there. 😘👊🏻

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]lightshot

PS, why are my pics so awesome???

Jud..... No way you could have pulled off that shot not with a crappy BC the 200 silver tips have 😂😂😂

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pard and I jumped him in a alder thicket, he was solo. I could hear him headed towards a little clearcut which was his mistake, I caught him goin out the other side in the Nick of time. Running through waist deep ferns and briars in the rain sure is fun. 😂 358 sure gets their attention. 👍 bacon throat, notice the big turrets and taped muzzle? 😘😅 xoxoxoxo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit, no one is crying, no one imitating anyone. People are laughing about a stupid cuunt that’s hung 1 pic of op’s original question however. I appreciate the time you’re taking taking/posting pics of shiit no one has asked about though!! Haha 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 14,853 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,172
Posts18,543,017
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.