J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit, you’re doin soooo great! 👍

How many days til your next hitch?

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Never would've imagined 8 pages and 8k views for this this one! Heard back from JES... can't rebore the rib rail model, so it'll get rehabbed and stay a 308 for now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
Never would've imagined 8 pages and 8k views for this this one! Heard back from JES... can't rebore the rib rail model, so it'll get rehabbed and stay a 308 for now.

Haha no shiit!

You just gonna run er like she is then?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think there’s a guy here that sells a replacement floor plate/trigger guard I need to find. I just went adl on the 660 6ai, gonna leave the tripe deuce the way she is, except have the rear bridge drilled and tapped to run M 7 talleys like my 660.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Judman
I think there’s a guy here that sells a replacement floor plate/trigger guard I need to find. I just went adl on the 660 6ai, gonna leave the tripe deuce the way she is, except have the rear bridge drilled and tapped to run M 7 talleys like my 660.

Jud,
There is a guy - he posts in the classifieds and bumps up his thread pretty regular. He makes those down in S. Oregon I believe, have one on my .308 and its nicely done and price was decent.

Link:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...emington-600-mohawk-600-660#Post16707936

Last edited by Oregonmuley; 03/21/22.

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
There we go, thank you frank! I’ll order one up. 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

The newest 600's are VASTLY superior to the original,not that you have the faculties to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. The look of bewilderment,from your masked "escape" from the fence,is Priceless. Looks purty blue there. HINT.

How come my pictures are so AWESOME?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Gold krylon only for real ninjas.

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C

Haha no shiit!

Jud - I've already ordered an aluminum bottom metal kid from Willie. I'm also planning to replace the plastic rail with an aluminum kit. Then I'll strip the stock, bed and float (might toy with a full channel bed this time), jewel the bolt, and cut a new recoil pad. So it'll still look like a 600, but hopefully like a brand new one when I'm done.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ReeferLady,

It's plum soothin',when you CLUELESS Melting Snowflakes hit the High Note of your Whine,in harmony...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Haha no shiit!

Jud - I've already ordered an aluminum bottom metal kid from Willie. I'm also planning to replace the plastic rail with an aluminum kit. Then I'll strip the stock, bed and float (might toy with a full channel bed this time), jewel the bolt, and cut a new recoil pad. So it'll still look like a 600, but hopefully like a brand new one when I'm done.

Got a link for the aluminum rib?? Sounds like your on the right track. 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
ReeferLady,

It's plum soothin',when you CLUELESS Melting Snowflakes hit the High Note of your Whine,in harmony...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

The whinning snoopy sloppy cuunt, hunters are talkin, sit back and listen… hint

Don’t worry I’ll be rubbing your fat fuucking nose in 600 triple deuce pics before you know it. But hey, I hear your soooo cool on the phone!!!! Haha fuuck if I had to call you for advice, I’d suck start a pistola…. Just shows how many dsmf’s are actually here.. remember, the members you hate, until they suck your ass??? 😂😂

PS, why are my pics so awesome?? 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I had a 600 with 22' douglas barrel , brown precision stock, ADL trigger guard and a 3-9x Leupold that weighed 6 lbs. 12oz. ready to hunt in .257 Roberts. Mag was cramped , and it really only liked lighter than desired bullets. I wound up selling it back to the guy I bought it from . A mohawk with a decent Mountain rifle contour barrel might be nice after you take some sand paper to the stock and find someway to put a decent rail on top of it. Caliber selection is more limited than appears because of the mag box though.......

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C

Haha no shiit!

Got a link for the aluminum rib?? Sounds like your on the right track. 👍

Sure. Willie (makes the bottom metal) thought the aluminum option would match best with his work.

https://heritage-arms.com/product/ventilated-rib/?attribute_finish=Aluminum-Black+Anodized

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hell ya!👊🏻 Thank ya sir!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

The newest 600's are VASTLY superior to the original,not that you have the faculties to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. The look of bewilderment,from your masked "escape" from the fence,is Priceless. Looks purty blue there. HINT.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!! I can hear your gargling from here!! 🤣

Oooopsie, sorry got dates mixed up!! Maybe you and your referees that think you’re so handy and cool will chime in? Haha 😂😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crying Karen,

did you buy that bottom Kimber off someone name LeRoy in a Ghetto Alley there Stumpy....

or is that another one of your camo Jobs with your teenaged daughter's left over nail polish....

sure she's pretty much grown up at this age... so you either must by using old stock nail polish, or buying your own now...

ought to be funny to hear you explaining that when you buy it, or do you avoid that by buying in on line, and just getting in a nice discrete package, with your other sex toy orders? It sure ain't easy being Schtick....Give'em hell Stumpy.....

best entertainment value on the entire www....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Like YOU could "afford" a Montana...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" with your Manic Homoerotic Fantasies. The 600 is coming along nicely. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 14,828 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,171
Posts18,543,004
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.