Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
In the top pic, is the stuff (nail polish, not sure?) on the scope tube being used to seal moisture out of the space between the rings and the tube?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've seen a light adhesive such as Nail Polish,do a rather good job of retaining fasteners and offering a visual tell of an issue,regarding same. Hell...I've probably long been hip on the notion. Hint.

Now as to the tube proper,on a beloved Reupold 30mm M1 4.5-14x,it is to grant opportunity to said scope to grant something useful. Reupold RULES! Hint.

In fairness however,the 600 is coming along nicely. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've seen a light adhesive such as Nail Polish,do a rather good job of retaining fasteners and offering a visual tell of an issue,regarding same. Hell...I've probably long been hip on the notion. Hint.

Now as to the tube proper,on a beloved Reupold 30mm M1 4.5-14x,it is to grant opportunity to said scope to grant something useful. Reupold RULES! Hint.

In fairness however,the 600 is coming along nicely. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

10-4. Thanks.

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
In looking at 600s and 660s on Gunbroker and GunsInternational, if they're actually selling for these prices (not sure), I think I essentially stole mine. Are these really considered this collectible or are people just over-pricing them because of the current craze for all things "vintage" Remington?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
In looking at 600s and 660s on Gunbroker and GunsInternational, if they're actually selling for these prices (not sure), I think I essentially stole mine. Are these really considered this collectible or are people just over-pricing them because of the current craze for all things "vintage" Remington?

Yep. A beater / parts rifle will bring $400 and the nice ones are $650-$1350 depending on chambering.
A small sample of recent auctions:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by weagle; 03/22/22.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The "only" troubles with the 6xx-Series is the triggers(worst fire control unit Remmie ever made),the schitty stock design,the plastic bottoms,plastic tops and bolt handle. As mentioned prior,a Seven CRUSHES 'em. Hint.

These new ones are VASTLY superior. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hog neck!!! Rollin into town with my pard!! I love you’re drawn to this thread like flies to shiit!! 👍

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

The newest 600's are VASTLY superior to the original,not that you have the faculties to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad,along with this very Thread. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. The look of bewilderment,from your masked "escape" from the fence,is Priceless. Looks purty blue there. HINT.

How come my pictures are so AWESOME?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have a 6mm dating to about 1963 that's been a fine accurate rifle. Cookie took it away from me for use on pronghorn and mule deer. Good unit with an excellent trigger. Cost me $99.99 as a high school kid. First new in box purchase for me from Clark Brother's Gun shop near Warrenton, Va. Good times indeed.

Last edited by 1minute; 03/22/22.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The less one "knows","sees" or "does",the "better" everything is. A 6mm Rem so configured,can't begin to keep pace with a 20" Montana in 6BR. Pardon my owning both. Hint.

These new 600's now,they've got it going on. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!! Only keeping up you need to worry about is gettin off the keyboard outta your truck and actually huntin. This is the “hunting rifles “ sub forum btw, not the “gunsmith “ you stupid cuunt👊🏻

Wood/blue pouring down rain,243 forester, federal blue box yada yada yada….. shiit is really hard. 😘

I can see why you need all the “advantages “ you can muster you Ol pavement poundin cab lizard you!! 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

The newest 600's are VASTLY superior to the original,not that you have the faculties to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I reckon it stings more than a smidge,that I beat you to the 600 by decades,same goes blades,multiple chamberings,glass,boolits,words,punctuation,pics and the whole myriad,along with this very Thread. At least you can follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,if only because it's your ONLY "move". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Nobody sucks an ass,better than you. The look of bewilderment,from your masked "escape" from the fence,is Priceless. Looks purty blue there. HINT.

How come my pictures are so AWESOME?!?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!!! Whatcha got that slap that rifle around!!?? Haha best bang for the buck right there for gettin groceries, $300 rifle, cheap to shoot, buuuuuut, a guy has to peal his cuunt from the keyboard! 👊🏻

Cab lizards need not apply. Hint 😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

How come my pictures are so AWESOME?!? In "fairness" "peel" is a VERY Big Word(for you). Perhaps more Emoji's and punctuation?!?

Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Slit!!! Here ya go, whatcha got that’ll slap it around??? 😂😂

Peel, peal, peel, peal, you get the idea sugar tits. On your next “hitch” you can tell the “pards”, you have a “pard “ that kills big bull elk with a musket!! Haha 👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Seems like there's a bit of a romance blossoming between Big Stick and Judman.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Seems like there's a bit of a romance blossoming between Big Stick and Judman.

Nah the divorce has been final for years, the alimony is what keeps em going.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Which one was the passive one...Big Sick?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't be too hard on her,you "mean" bitches. I only control her thoughts 24/7,along with her every word,key strike and "brazen" attempt to quantify,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. I'm VERY fhuqking "surprised" that a Heel Nipping Lap Dog horns you CLUELESS Kchunts up. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Which one was the passive one...Big Sick?

It was never disclosed.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (BlackHunter, Boarmaster123, blackhawk44, aaronward9, 10gaugemag, big_g270, 6 invisible), 1,549 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,439
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.