S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Who you callin a yankee?
smile

yeah how do you get Yankee out of Oklahoma??

sounds like someone might have been a yankee transplant to North Carolina...

Like what do you call a Yankee who moved to Georgia 25 years ago?

a Yankee who happens to live in Georgia....

OK, ok I accept the judgement. Somebody in NC does need to watch the latitude line when when judging yanketude. I plead guilty to a minor brain bubble. But you have to understand, I moved here from the buckle of the Bible Belt; ALABAMA. And in my neck of the woods anything above the state line was either yankee or highly suspect. But in the interest of biblical brotherly love I hereby declare y’all actual Rebels or Honorary Rebels depending not on your state, but on your state of mind. And God bless your little 💕.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
nothing derogatory meant Shootem, its all in good fun...

I'm 17th generation Virginian, so my people have been here since 1607 and sometime on the other side before 1619...

so yeah, I am a Confederate descendent... and damn proud of it...

one thing I've always noticed tho, when you get down into Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi etc.
people always think anyone in the next town up the highway, is a Yankee, because they live further north... even if it is still in the same southern state...

but anyone who doesn't think the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia ( which I am descended from many who fought in Lee's Army) is a bad thing,
then they are alright in my book.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by tikkanut

I have never heard of this outfit. Thanks for sharing the link. I'll use them.

Dinny called my attention too them....when he beat me up on my price on some 45 cal XTP's cry

just kiddin

Prices & inventory seem decent...just have more boolits than I can shoot right now

How 'bout 3rd Generation ? Inventory looks dismal........):

https://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/catalog/category/view/s/nosler/id/10248/

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
nothing derogatory meant Shootem, its all in good fun...

I'm 17th generation Virginian, so my people have been here since 1607 and sometime on the other side before 1619...

so yeah, I am a Confederate descendent... and damn proud of it...

one thing I've always noticed tho, when you get down into Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi etc.
people always think anyone in the next town up the highway, is a Yankee, because they live further north... even if it is still in the same southern state...

but anyone who doesn't think the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia ( which I am descended from many who fought in Lee's Army) is a bad thing,
then they are alright in my book.

Laffin with y’all.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Shootem, I was just playing with you anyway. Hell, I've been called a lot of things worse than a Yankee.

I think...

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I left out the part about your 1 bedroom trailer and DarLEEN, your pet goat, those 3 thumbs on your left hand, and how you voted for Biden. 😄😃. Pretty sure that’s the way a difference is usually settled here. laffin. All good. Have a great weekend.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by shootem
I left out the part about your 1 bedroom trailer and DarLEEN, your pet goat, those 3 thumbs on your left hand, and how you voted for Biden. 😄😃. Pretty sure that’s the way a difference is usually settled here. laffin. All good. Have a great weekend.

You don't have to tell everyone all that stuff...

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
F
fshaw Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
fshaw, you might try these:

https://www.shootersproshop.com/22-caliber-64gr-bonded-solid-base-100ct-blem.html

Some have said they weren't happy with their accuracy, but I got sufficient for Okie whitetail with Varget and CFE223.

Shot a buck with one this fall. Between broadside and quartering toward, shot right behind the front shoulder to save meat. No exit, no visible blood, shot was about 30 yards with a 223 bolt gun. Deer didn’t go far but looking for exits with more internal damage that TSX/TTSX.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Too bad you're not looking for 55gr fmj. I have a few of them.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,408 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,459
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.