"I love the tip, I love the top
I love you better than a hog loves slop

'Cause you're a big legged woman
With a short, short miniskirt
Promise me darlin'
You'll never make me feel like dirt"

Goes way way back too:

some wimmins like a big man too:

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Some big girls are pretty hot, like this chick.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Lard is good.

Lard ain't making anyone fat. It's all the processed garbage in boxes and packages.

Most of America should go on a 4 week fast. Would help them immensely.

Phugg you!
I'd get hungry!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by longarm
I took one of the dogs to the vet this morning to be spayed. While in the vet office I counted 11 women. One of them was a maybe 25-year-old country girl, looked to be in good shape.

The remaining 10 women were clearly obese.

The CDC,for whatever they're worth, claim obesity rate in the US is now over 42%.

Maybe the upcoming projected food shortage is a good thing?

You think this is just women?

Dave

IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I work in a high school. I see it every day, 85% of the students are 20-40 pounds overweight. The male students not so much, the female yes. Can imagine what they will look like if they ever spit out a few kids.

Don't gobble at me
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fullfan
I work in a high school. I see it every day, 85% of the students are 20-40 pounds overweight. The male students not so much, the female yes. Can imagine what they will look like if they ever spit out a few kids.

Been lucky. The ex looks pretty good at 65. The current wife is at her HS weight of 110. I'm at 178, was 127 in HS, but I'm a weightlifter, and have a LOT more muscle than I did in my 20's.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’ve noticed the same thing, particularly with gen z.

Drop the daughter off at daycare and most of the staff is just out of HS. All except one is certified angus beef.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Charlie-NY
People are obese because they refuse to do what doctors have told us for the last hundred years, "eat right and exercise".

Oh, that’s hooey. What did doctors tell us to eat for three generations? Don’t eat eggs, butter or lard. Eat lots of carbs. Don't eat fat, but if you do, eat margarine. Don’t eat fish because of the mercury. Count calories. Starve yourself.

Basically EVERYTHING “doctors” told us was the exact opposite of eating healthy. The only exception is “Eat lots of vegetables”. But you should fry them in lard......

I think what Charlie is meaning is cut out all the crap in your diet. Ignore the 'fads' of what was bad that grabbed the headlines, and focus on cutting out the crap.

No Snickers bars, no Oreos, no ice cream, no gallons of Coca Cola and Mountain Dew, no premade boxed crap loaded with salt and sugar and who knows what else. If you can't recognize the food from its original source, odds are it isn't the best to put in your body.

It is not rocket surgery. If you burn more calories than you intake, you'll lose weight. If you intake more calories than you burn, you'll gain weight. It is 100% diet and exercise. Yeah, Margie might have a thyroid problem and at rest doesn't burn as many calories as Billy does. That means Margie can't sit on the couch eating BonBons all day while Billy is out in the yard cutting up logs for the winter.

I know all this,yet I still eat the Snickers bars and ice cream.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My wife and I were driving near the local university and a few big herds of coeds crossed the road in front of us. There wasn't one in the groups under #250. They eat well on those unlimited studend loans. When I was in college it was one of the times in my life I lost weight. I couldn't afford to eat like they do now at university.

Bb

You might want to check out the college scene in the Carolinas. Sill a lot of hot ones down were. The last six months of college tours is killing me! laugh

My thinking as well when I started reading this thread. There are damn few white women around Charleston who are not in pretty good shape. Of course, at The Citadel, all the students tend to be pretty fit and if you cruise down King or East Bay Streets when the nice weather brings out the College of Charleston girls… you might just feel like the one-eyed dog in the butcher shop.

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A son who took an Uber to the grocery store while his mother was hospitalized is in more hot water after calling her seeking bail money.

Scott Robert Kerster, 45, also known as “Scott Fudge,” continues to be held at the Marion County Jail where he has been lodged since March 19.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

It is not rocket surgery. If you burn more calories than you intake, you'll lose weight. If you intake more calories than you burn, you'll gain weight. It is 100% diet and exercise. Yeah, Margie might have a thyroid problem and at rest doesn't burn as many calories as Billy does. That means Margie can't sit on the couch eating BonBons all day while Billy is out in the yard cutting up logs for the winter.

[/quote]

YUP

Last edited by Charlie-NY; 03/30/22.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I can admit, im on meal team six from the gravy seals. Trying to lose weight is hard man. Good addiction is real.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by longarm
I took one of the dogs to the vet this morning to be spayed. While in the vet office I counted 11 women. One of them was a maybe 25-year-old country girl, looked to be in good shape.

The remaining 10 women were clearly obese.

The CDC,for whatever they're worth, claim obesity rate in the US is now over 42%.

Maybe the upcoming projected food shortage is a good thing?

It sure seems that women in particular have gotten fatter the last couple years. Heck, 42% might even be on the conservative side?

Lots of focus on food in our culture and for many people, their hobby, stress-reliever, vacation plans, weekend outings, all revolve around eating. Way more eating than moving going on for people to keep the weight at healthy levels.

I was looking at some of my Dad's photos from his 1-room school days in the 1940's and 50's. All the kids were rail-thin and straight as a board. The boys and girls in his pics looked like the Kenyan Olympic distance runners of today. But with lots of physical work, no TV, no junk food snacks, no fast food, and a generation where nobody went out for dinner, they weren't packing the fat of today.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Fullfan

Not in the south. My girls are in high school sports and I was talking to a buddy of mine at a high school basketball game. At halftime there were the cheerleaders, the dance team and the majorettes. Every group of them are stunning, probably 100+ girls. I looked at my buddy (who's daughter is a dancer) and said, man, where were the girls like this when I was in high school? They are all beautiful young ladies. Those boys don't know how lucky they have it.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Charlie-NY

YUP
[/quote]

thanks for your input, my wife had half of her thyroid removed and followed the next year with a hysterotomy in her mid 40s, she's struggling with the weight, she eats the right stuff and does everything she is supposed to, but she is struggling. Glad to know its all her fault though....

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Some folks are just born with those genetics.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Some folks are just born with those genetics.

But these genetics still can’t make more weight than the calorie intake. If so, we are on the cusp of a perpetual motion machine.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Small, well formed women as rule are damn nigh extinct!!

As for the ‘eaters’ if told to carry their ass…..they’d have to make three trips!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Going back to the old Polka Song: I dont want her, you can have her, shes too fat for me!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 1,754 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,102
Posts18,522,319
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.