Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm sure this will not be a popular opinion, but the only war crime that matters to me is not being committed to a complete and devastating victory.

War should be a last resort, and when you add in "rules" like war crimes, you make it so the entire process is somewhat sanitized (it's still horrific, but in a way a civilized version of horrific).

When you add in things like prohibitions on war crimes, you end up never really fighting it out to the end and the wars will just keep reoccurring. No holds barred. And then the next time someone decides they want to play the game, they'll find that the rules (the ones that allow the aggressor to throw in the white flag when it's not going his way) no longer exist and they will likely lose everything if they start the war.

Well stated Remsen.

There is a war on America and America is losing

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by steve4102
Everything we are told about Russia, Ukraine, NATO, Poland, Natural Gas, Oil, Rubles, comes to us via our Government and our Media. Which are one in the same.

Nuff said.

Actually, Russia has been being the World's premier azzhole for over 100 years. They thought that this would go the same as other incursions into neighboring territory in recent years.

They were wrong.

Now, they're just behaving the way they always have. It wouldn't matter if Ukraine was pure as the fresh driven snow, they'd still be doing Russian stuff, using Russian tactics, and generally sucking at life in general.

Fuuck Putin and fuuck Russia

Doesn’t change the fact that your opinions on today’s conflict is based solely on information presented to you by our Government and our Media, both of which are totally Agenda Driven.

Hate Russia all you want, hate Putin all you want, he’ll hate Ukraine if you wish, just be aware that our Government and our State Sponsored Media is no different the Russia when it comes to Propaganda, maybe even worse.

At least Russian Propaganda is designed to benefit Mother Russia, our Ministry of Propaganda on the other hand is designed to destroy America and our way of life.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by deflave
The Mexican government does 10,000X worse every day and has for decades.

The only reason anybody cares about Ukraine is because the news outlets are telling them to.

I don’t give one flying fugk about anything Russians do to Ukrainians nor do I give one flying fugk what any Ukrainian does to a Russian.

This

This X2.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I always figured war crimes to be what happens behind the front line.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The only reason anybody cares about Ukraine is because the news outlets are telling them to.

I don’t give one flying fugk about anything Russians do to Ukrainians nor do I give one flying fugk what any Ukrainian does to a Russian.

Mexico does 10,000 times worse and we don't invade.

😉

But, c'mon you do have to laugh at Germany decommissioning nuke plants and counting on Russian gas for power.

You know how most people's you meet seem retarded? World leaders are like that, they're just retarded and skimming billions.

If Russia installed Illegal Bioweapons labs in Mexico, or Cuba, would we invade?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Targeting women and children is a war crime. Good Greif

You mean like Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Osaka, Dresden, Berlin, Darmstadt, Kassel City, Hanoi, Laos, the list goes on and on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Win the war, no crimes.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You mean like Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Osaka, Dresden, Berlin, Darmstadt, Kassel City, Hanoi, Laos, the list goes on and on.

There be them Damn facts again.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

War crimes trials are how the victors continue to exact revenge on their enemies after they've surrendered.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NH K9
I’ll go on record and say that I’m not okay with war crimes committed by either faction in this conflict.

I'm not ok with war. War is a crime. But when war comes to you, do it mercilessly and with out remorse.

War is when your government tells you who to kill and fight. Rebellion is when you decide for your self.

No Ukrainian ever harmed me in any way I know of and probably no Russian I can think of right now. Yet as well, neither of them ever did any thing FOR ME either. I don't owe either of them a thing.

Now Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, AOC and most all of the rest of those idiot Democrats are another story. They are my most immediate threat to me and my family RIGHT NOW. They have robbed me, stolen from me, given away my country. They are my 1st enemy. George Bush, Nixon, most of the Republican party are only less so right now due to some of the wounds beginning to scab over a little and new ones from someone else that are fresh and hurt more at the time. I'm no friend of Republicans beyond voting for Donald J Trump. If DJT gets back in office and wants to line up the RINOs against the same wall with the Democrats, I'm ok with that.

Last edited by JackRyan; 04/03/22.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Until you have been there you don't know what you or anybody with you will do. But your training kicks in and the rest is history.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Yup, only thing different is , the OP , a Minnesota cuck who worships at the feet of Ilhan Omar... was told by The View to hate a Foreign country at war with another

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Waco, Ruby Ridge ...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JackRyan
I’ll go on record and say that I’m not okay with war crimes committed by either faction in this conflict.

I'm not ok with war. War is a crime. But when war comes to you, do it mercilessly and with out remorse.

War is when your government tells you who to kill and fight. Rebellion is when you decide for your self.

No Ukrainian ever harmed me in any way I know of and probably no Russian I can think of right now. Yet as well, neither of them ever did any thing FOR ME either. I don't owe either of them a thing.

Now Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, AOC and most all of the rest of those idiot Democrats are another story. They are my most immediate threat to me and my family RIGHT NOW. They have robbed me, stolen from me, given away my country. They are my 1st enemy. George Bush, Nixon, most of the Republican party are only less so right now due to some of the wounds beginning to scab over a little and new ones from someone else that are fresh and hurt more at the time. I'm no friend of Republicans beyond voting for Donald J Trump. If DJT gets back in office and wants to line up the RINOs against the same wall with the Democrats, I'm ok with that.
Well said, and I agree completely....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
One man's war crime is another man's tactical victory.

Clausewitz said that war is politics by other means. War is a lot of things but just like politics, propaganda and disinformation is an integral part of it.

Both sides are well known for their savagery and ruthlessness in war and NEITHER side can be trusted to tell you the truth about anything. You are more likely to get the direct opposite of the truth...very much like our MSM.

Why do you think Zelensky is publicizing "war crimes" whether they happen or not? It doesn't take a genius to figure out why and you would have to be a real dumb (bleep) to believe anything that comes from the media.

"an armed society is a polite society"
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Those in charge in DC love nothing more than to see us all ripping into each other over this stupid stuff none of us have any control over.

COVID & Ukraine are both being used as a psych op to divide us and distract from our central problem; DC & the enormous bureaucratic monster that is consuming our freedoms and now those of other peoples as well.

I’m not in favor of either side in this conflict, but feel for the “little people” as much as everyone here. Thing is they’re in this predicament due to OUR GOVT meddling in their affairs for the purpose of keeping things in a state of perpetual chaos abroad to benefit the military industrial complex and the money launderers who enable them.

We should all try to find the areas we agree on and go from there. Seems we should all be able to agree our govt is causing huge problems not only for us but for peoples all over the world.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Mexico does 10,000 times worse and we don't invade.

😉

But, c'mon you do have to laugh at Germany decommissioning nuke plants and counting on Russian gas for power.

You know how most people's you meet seem retarded? World leaders are like that, they're just retarded and skimming billions.

If Russia installed Illegal Bioweapons labs in Mexico, or Cuba, would we invade?

No.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by JackRyan

For no particular reason I support Ukraine and not Russia, but JackRyan the sentiments expressed in your post are hard to argue with...... well said. cool

радянське лайно, іди ебать свою матір
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Would we be justified in invading? Clearly.

Would we in fact invade? Depends whether the deep state felt threatened by it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 257_X_50, 29 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,746
Posts18,495,188
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.