Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BayouRover
For some of the 24 HCF elite, the statement that, " Your country (Ukraine) is corrupt" doesn't always hold equal weight with the statement that, "My country (USA) is corrupt." They pick and choose whichever statement works best at the moment and they carry the statement around like a bright colored banner showing their supposed worldly political intelligence.

When it loses its effect for the moment, they willy-nilly jump to what works best now. And the circular chain moves on.

Ridicule is the best method for dealing with retards like you.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The complexities of the situation in that part of the world have escaped the meager intellect of several brainiacs, who have taken this thread off course.The remedial cold war mentality is exposed with almost every post.Everyone knows that Putin is a tyrant and tyrants murder to stay in power.Regardless of these known facts,members continue to support the former comedian/actor/NWO puppet,who is no better than Putin.Zelensky will sacrifice his citizens in a pathetic attempt to burnish his international image,while funneling Ukrainian and U.S tax dollars to his/their off shore accounts and destroying records of the NWO's corruption and interference in a sovereign nation's internal affairs.

If you mention the Granite Revolution of 1990,the Orange Revolution of 2004-2005 or the Maidan Revolution of 2010 the brainiacs will scratch their ass and then make some post that is nonsensical and irrelevant.They were given an opportunity to better understand the issues and players involved in this area of the world but turned it down in favor of bloviating their antiquated,anti-Commie rhetoric completely devoid of education.

Before 1990, Ukraine had existed as an independent nation only a few times, most recently for a few years after WW I and for a brief period in the 1600's. The country had been under total or partial Russian control for most of its history and as a result, a large number of Ukrainians felt a kinship with Russia as they also spoke Russian.

Unfortunately the letter agencies of this nation,who claim to be acting in our best interest,have installed a puppet that does the bidding of our corrupt politicians to the detriment of their own citizens.We the citizens of this nation,as well as the citizens of Ukraine, are caught between a struggle for power that doesn't benefit us in any way that's believable or tangible.If their sole purpose is to control a nation,use it to launder U.S/Ukrainin tax money to their off shore accounts and back to our corrupt politicos,while antagonizing Russia with an outdated "cold war" mentality, then hopefully they'll fail.These government apparatchiks,who have lied us into wars since the "Gulf of Tonkin" sham, should learn a lesson from their interference but somehow I doubt it.These letter agencies pulled off a coup in Ukraine and undermined their arguments about their support of democracy by depriving the citizens of Ukraine of a democracy's most fundamental right,that of self determination.

I don't know where this will end,perhaps in WW III,but you can believe it will only benefit the "deep state",their billionaire supporters,the military industrial complex,the Demonrat/Commie/home/pedo Party but unfortunately not the citizens of Ukraine or the USA.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...illery-in-residential-areas#Post17095386

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Crimea gives Vlad warm water ports for his fleet and his allies. The rest of Ukraine is nothing more than a buffer zone for his fleet's safety. Everything else is just gravy.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes. People should watch the videos, plus look at maps of Ukraine and its relation to Russia, the other surrounding nations, the Black Sea, etc. The history of that area is long, complicated, violent, and filled with multi-cultural, multi-religious, and multi-political variances existing for hundreds of years. It is not nearly as simple as our politicians and media make it out to be.

Not addressing RTE, but some others here keep referring to Ukraine as "The Ukraine." That's like saying, "I'm taking a business trip next week to The Canada, and when I finish there, my wife and I are going to The Mexico for a vacation. Next year we plan to visit The France." It's just "Ukraine," boys and girls. wink

Interesting information from RTE.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Get off of TikTok you old fugking goober.

Jag has a couple extra special cookies on his computer now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nothing.It is simply slight of hand so you don`t notice how bad Biden is Fuucking you.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BayouRover
For some of the 24 HCF elite, the statement that, " Your country (Ukraine) is corrupt" doesn't always hold equal weight with the statement that, "My country (USA) is corrupt." They pick and choose whichever statement works best at the moment and they carry the statement around like a bright colored banner showing their supposed worldly political intelligence.

When it loses its effect for the moment, they willy-nilly jump to what works best now. And the circular chain moves on.

Ridicule is the best method for dealing with retards like you.... wink

Oh my.... I touched a raw nerve. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Oliver Stone now says John is right and Putin is a murderous scum

'Russia was wrong to invade': Oliver Stone

In the latest status on his Facebook account, Stone mentioned, "Although the United States has many wars of aggression on its conscience, it doesn’t justify Mr. Putin’s aggression in Ukraine. A dozen wrongs don’t make a right. Russia was wrong to invade."

He went on to mention the 'too many mistakes' committed by the Russian side. "1) underestimating Ukrainian resistance, 2) overestimating the military’s ability to achieve its objective, 3) underestimating Europe’s reaction, especially Germany upping its military contribution to NATO, which they’ve resisted for some 20 years; even Switzerland has joined the cause. Russia will be more isolated than ever from the West. 4) underestimating the enhanced power of NATO, which will now put more pressure on Russia’s borders," he asserted and continued talking about Russia's other pitfalls as they continue bombing Ukrainian cities.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by JohnBurns=NoMoralCompass
Oliver Stone is a Putin worshipper.

This quote illustrates that you fall on both sides of this issue.This clearly delineates you as as self aggrandizing jackass, who possess no moral compass.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Oliver Stone now says John is right and Putin is a murderous scum

'Russia was wrong to invade': Oliver Stone

In the latest status on his Facebook account, Stone mentioned, "Although the United States has many wars of aggression on its conscience, it doesn’t justify Mr. Putin’s aggression in Ukraine. A dozen wrongs don’t make a right. Russia was wrong to invade."

He went on to mention the 'too many mistakes' committed by the Russian side. "1) underestimating Ukrainian resistance, 2) overestimating the military’s ability to achieve its objective, 3) underestimating Europe’s reaction, especially Germany upping its military contribution to NATO, which they’ve resisted for some 20 years; even Switzerland has joined the cause. Russia will be more isolated than ever from the West. 4) underestimating the enhanced power of NATO, which will now put more pressure on Russia’s borders," he asserted and continued talking about Russia's other pitfalls as they continue bombing Ukrainian cities.

As would anyone who maybe doesnt want to get stoned in public? whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Maybe some group is thinking about a New Homeland..
The one there in now may get Atomically Serialized
by some Fanatical Throwbacks from the 7th Century
There does seem to be some Historical Evidence of Prior Ukrainian Roots ..
Who Knows ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't care that the Ch*nks own Tiktok...
That chick has one hellova set of "wrap-around" lips...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by rte

Before 1990, Ukraine had existed as an independent nation only a few times, most recently for a few years after WW I and for a brief period in the 1600's. The country had been under total or partial Russian control for most of its history and as a result, a large number of Ukrainians felt a kinship with Russia as they also spoke Russian.
Couldn't the same thing be said about Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, etc.? They were under the control of either Russia or the AHE for most of modern history. All Slavic languages are similar. If you're fluent in one, you can get by in the others. A people doesn't need defined borders. If they did, there would never be a Jewish Israel. They didn't have a homeland for multiple centuries.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Ukraine is the route that GloboHomo has selected to move into Russia.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Peroges, Kilebossa, and cabbage rolls.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
My wife likes doll, I bought her a Ukraine doll.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep, and Putin put the kibosh on that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep, and Putin put the kibosh on that.

How?

His illfuted invasion of Ukraine? Decimating his own armed forces? Crushing morale? Leaving...aka retreating?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by rte
Couldn't the same thing be said about Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, etc.? They were under the control of either Russia or the AHE for most of modern history. All Slavic languages are similar. If you're fluent in one, you can get by in the others. A people doesn't need defined borders. If they did, there would never be a Jewish Israel. They didn't have a homeland for multiple centuries.

It's fortuitous that you mentioned Israel because Zelensky referenced Israel in a talk a few days ago.

I'll paraphrase,"Ukraine will look like a big Israel".Is this the goal of all the Bolsheviks like Nuland,Kolomoisky,the Azov Battalion and Zelensky?

Zelensky: Ukraine will look more like ‘big Israel’

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.