Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This happens daily now that all the liberal Soros placed DA's let them out of jail free and refuse to prosecute felons.

Daily. mad

Guarantee you it was felons with previous violent crimes let back out on society.

This. Unfortunately. They are traitors for sure. Empowering criminals.

I thank God every day that I never have to set foot on public ranges. Though I do so every now and then for an organized match still. But its rare.

And of course I can't get a bench past 600 in TX on the place, but I can in AK pretty easily.

Never let your guard down.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
No fighting back, or self defense indicated, almost sounds like a pro hit. Just speculating like everybody else.

40 guns taken at closing time & no witnesses, plus, the thieves/murderers taking the surveillance camera.

Till we know what was taken, it's just a chickenshit robbery.

What was taken might support or dismiss the pro theory.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lived not far from there for a while. Stopped in once to buy scope rings bases IIRC.

It's a lonely road and not much around it.................

Sad..

Hope they can catch the bastids.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Rarely do you see the perps take the surveillance equipment during a smash and grab robbery. Time is the enemy. Alot of planning went into this.

I’m going to say the killer/s knew their way around the store. Maybe former customers that spent time learning the layout, especially where the security equipment and cameras were. Maybe former employee with a drug problem.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Odds are the perps have connections to organized crime, as in govt organized crime.
Maybe like those FBI/ Governor Kidnapping types.

Bidets muzzie and antifa anarchists will be needing guns this summer and fall.

Schietts fixing to get real in America.

Its coming

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/09/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sako76
Three people killed for at the most 40K, what a shame.

Groid will kill you for a case quarter..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Groid???

Does it really make a difference?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Prob for the killer(s) is that only a party of one can typically keep it quiet. It may take a while but this case will crack open. Too many serial numbers involved. Hot guns will turn up in use. Somewhere.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Sad

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This stinks of a inside job or an acquaintance, like maybe a current or former patron of the range. They stole a bunch of guns and the security system was taken.

Last edited by reivertom; 04/09/22.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Thieves took the video camera. It'll be hard for leo to determine who did this. Betcha it goes unsolved.

Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Thieves took the video camera. It'll be hard for leo to determine who did this. Betcha it goes unsolved.

1. Those guns are probably going to be entered ncic, so theyll at least be able to try and work backwards when they are recovered.

2. The streets always talk, because people can't keep their mouth shut. Especially after someone ices 3 people and gets away with 40 guns.

3. Might not be solved tomorrow or next yr, but eventually someone will have a reason to roll on who did it.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/10/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sad. Prayers for the family; or what's left of it. Hope they catch the perpetrators.

D
D
Originally Posted by 348winchester
Wow, I have family in Grantville. Coweta county is growing too fast. Build it and they will come.

My kids and their families live in Newnan.
Daughter is a 911 dispatcher and two of the boys are cops. Knew the victims personally.
They are heartbroken....
Police are VERY determined to find perps. Familiarity with the business layout shows they'd probably been there before.... likely multiple times......

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
There's a WMA public range two miles from my house.
No thanks!
I'll drive 40 miles to my gun club, just for a greater feeling of safety. Although accidents can happen anywhere, there's much less likelihood of a deliberate act.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sure hope they catch the POSs that did this. I'd be willing to bet my middle nut that the shooters would have still been in jail if sentenced to the max for their previous crimes.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I sure hope they catch the POSs that did this. I'd be willing to bet my middle nut that the shooters would have still been in jail if sentenced to the max for their previous crimes.

That’s the part that kills me whenever [bleep] like this happens and it turns out the perps have a previous history thicker than a metropolitan phone book…

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
We were at a local public range some years back, and some old dude about got himself shot by being deaf and stupid. We were at a bench , had the Suburban backed up there, cargo doors open so we could use the back as a sort of range table. Some other guys showed up, started shooting, normal folks, seemed like. So this guy has a Rossi Mare’s Leg in 45 Colt, he just bought. He loads it up, points it downrange, and pulls the trigger. Hammer drops, nothing. Levers a live shell out on the ground, pulls the trigger again. By this time, I am watching him. Levers another round out, pulls trigger a third time, same result. Then he turns toward us, damn gun still pointing straight ahead(at us), and proceeds to walk toward me.

Old man says he needs help figuring out the problem. I tell him in a loud and assertive manner to point the damn thing downrange. He keeps coming, gun still up. I am pushing the wife into the back of the Suburban with one hand, pointing downrange and screaming at him to point the g-damn gun down range. He just keeps coming, gun still leveled. At this point, my hand drops to my pistol and it is coming out of the holster. He is about six or eight feet from me. That is when a younger guy, probably his son, finally comes up behind him and turns him bodily away from me, apologizing profusely. I told him the old man was a whisker from getting shot, and he better learn some safety and get his hearing checked. They went to the other end of the range, and we left. Last time we went to a public range.

The whole time this was going on, my mind was ticking down a list of reasons the old guy might be walking up to me with a loaded weapon pointed at me, and none of them seemed to be able to cancel out the fact that that weapon was loaded, pointed at me and advancing. Probably would have felt horrible later, but that old guy came as close to being shot dead as he could and still walk away. Truthfully, had he had evil intentions, I waited far too long to make the decision, and would likely have been shot, maybe killed. It’s just in that situation, you want to find reasons not to kill the person, rather than assume they are a deadly threat. All that goes away after them ignoring all your communication and they keep approaching, the weapon still loaded and pointed at you. The young fellow saved his life, and none too soon. We found out before we left that the problem with the gun not firing was the crossbolt safety being on. Old fella probably had never seen a lever gun with a safety. Would have made me feel pretty rotten if things had progressed any further.

I was always mindful at public ranges of other folks and potential problems. Known of more than one person killed at a secluded range by criminals who wanted their guns. When you are out there, alone, with a truck bed full of expensive guns, never assume you are safe, never walk to the target unarmed. As rare as it is for such things to happen, they do happen, and they happen because the victim was unprepared.

Sounds like the young guy saved you a prison sentence.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 04/11/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I hope they catch the bastards!

Last edited by Sako76; 04/11/22.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,582
Posts18,510,945
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.